Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I just hope it won't be a never ending grind like Legion. Meaning no AP, random legendaries or a gazillion WQ's.

But more than that, I hope for multi-raid tiers! I think the raids of Legion were okey, but I rather see two raids with 5 bosses each than one with 10. To go between raids, like in Cataclysm and before that, was amazing. To have some change of scenery. I also hope for more non-linear raids.

The ultimate scenario would be:

- Two raids per tier
    - 5/6 bosses in each raid
    - Bosses can be done in ANY order, except last maybe
    - Equal ilvl drops in both, shared tier sets in both
    - Raids open same day of course
    That's some sweet ideas for raid content and I would like to add (in my opinion) they should open the day the patch is released, not forever later.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hoping that they don't cut any content.
    Hoping that they are able to give us more allied races during the xpac.
    Hope that they add something in like the Mage Tower challenge again.
    Hope the content doesn't became too stale too quick.
    They said they "learned their lesson" or something to that extent about legendaries. We shall see.
    No more Antoran Wastes terrain lolol

One of my wishes that came true was that the next expac wouldn't be filled with green or purple. Yay!

Edit:
    and hoping for more Moira!

Deleted
    * Good and really Deep Lore developing especially Troll and Zandalari related lore.
    * Characters developing. We have lots of characters that are still inactive.
    * No Old Gods/Void/any other other cosmic theme on this expansion.
    * More additional challenging quests, dungeons and any other secret stuff like that Nightmare mount from Legion. And interesting places to explore.
    * Campaigns like 7.0 Suramar and 5.1/2 MOP(it was brilliant)
    * PvP-templates developing
    * Bring more class uniqueness (utility spells, cosmetic spells, talents, accessories)
    * I personally hope our characters will play a role of brave adventurer but not ''The Last and Only Hope of Azeroth"

I hope the story and character development keeps up the same pace as Legion. The most fun I had was the story elements and cut scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    I hope the story and character development keeps up the same pace as Legion. The most fun I had was the story elements and cut scenes.
    It really goes some places at the end. Over the top dumb in a way I can get behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Day the "grind" stops, the "nothing to do" whining starts (and actually these whines are more legit - you pay for this game every month after all), which will eventually force Blizz to make another "grind" system. Maybe we should finally break this stupid cycle?

Legion was grindy (for hardcore) during 7.0-7.1, when people spamed Maw of Souls for AP (first paragon system gave huuge % to stats) and legos. It was fixed in 7.2 - if you did your regular stuff, you receive one legos every 1-2 week, also new paragon system don't force you to grind (because AP needed to next level increase exponential, not linear and stat boost is minor), but you always have "something to do".

BfA changes are: no random legos (I wonder what if anything will fill this void - probably paragon mounts will be enough), Azurite will be for class, not spec, also AK will reduce requirements for next level, not increase our gain (so we won't obtain billions of Azurite near end of expac, but requirements still can go exponential). I don't know what paragon will look like, maybe just higher item level gear will require higher level of Heart.

And this is just nostalgia talking. Check your facts:

1) Cata : 1 tier - 3 raids - 6+5+2= 13 bosses (or hell, even if you count Baradin Hold, it have total 16 bosses)
    2 tier - 1 raid - 7 bosses
    3 tier - 1 raid - 8 bosses
    total: 28 bosses (or 31)

2) Legion: 1 tier - 3 raids 7+3+10= 20 bosses (of course it was more stretched, but it have 20 bosses, so it's good decision to split it up)
    2 tier - 1 raid - 9 bosses
    3 tier - 1 raid - 11 bosses
    total: 40 bosses

Anyone want go back to "good old" Cata times?

Well, I rather have fewer bosses in more than 1 raid than more bosses in 1 raid. Yes, Firelands and Dragon Soul wasn't optimal, but the 1st tier of Cata was amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RquesT View Post
    people will simply do the easier one and not care about the other after even first week if lucky, cuz most ppl just watch fatboss and findout tacs already
    Well, if you want 4set you should be required to do both! With todays 6-set tiers and not 5set, you could simply put 3 tier pieces in each of the raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i agree with most of the stuff you wrote, except "- Bosses can be done in ANY order, except last maybe" i would extend that to 1st and last boss cant be killed in any order, 2-5 go how you want, and tier are confirmed gone next expac so you can cut that one too, and i agree on the 2 raids with 5-6 bosses unless its a troll raid, if its a troll raid i want 1 raid with 10+ bosses, cuz trolls be amazin mon
    If it's a troll raid, I rather we just nuke it from outside so we don't have to endure it But taste is different, I couldn't stand any of the troll raids, especially Throne of Thunder, if you would count that.

But yeah, I'm fine with doing first and last set order and chose in between.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Think it would be cool to have a few proper faction deaths. No one to extreme but like akin to Nazgrim. Properly sell this as the world war between the factions.

Also maybe explore the horrors of war.

Sethrak joining the Alliance, and the Vulpera the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Well, if you want 4set you should be required to do both! With todays 6-set tiers and not 5set, you could simply put 3 tier pieces in each of the raid.
    But that concept fails since we know there will be no more Tier Sets in BfA. So how would you make sure it doesn't happen just like he said?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Each major patch should add a new allied race for both factions. So, there should be 6 allied races per faction at least by the end of the expansion.
    Vrykul being a "neutral allied race" - Stormheim for Alliance and Northrend of Horde
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    But that concept fails since we know there will be no more Tier Sets in BfA. So how would you make sure it doesn't happen just like he said?
    Well, I'm sure they can divide upp loot to make both raids seem interesting Or any other rewards.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    • I hope to see changes to existing mythic plus affixes as well as new ones added.
    • I hope to see properly tuned dungeons where bosses do not one-shot players without any possible way of avoiding it save for an immunity.
    • I hope to see raid bosses with more interesting tank mechanics, been more than once in Legion where I've felt like I was falling asleep since there is so little to do. It feels like something is amiss when dungeon bosses have both more mechanics, and more interesting mechanics than raid bosses do...
    • I hope to see better balance across the various tank specs, Guardian was allowed to be brokenly over powered for way too long and it takes them two fucking years to change Frenzied Regeneration into something acceptable?
    • I hope to see better utility balance between classes/specs, some specs are borderline useless in mythic plus (shadow priest and to a degree mage in particular) and it sucks when you've got friends who play those specs and wish to tag along since you don't want to leave them hanging but you also know that they will barely be able to contribute anything outside of damage, which anyone could provide.
    • Since we won't have class specific transmog sets in the next expansion I fear that what we'll receive in its place is going to be really boring and generic cloth/leather/mail/plate which doesn't really fit any class, I really hope that doesn't happen as DH has barely gotten any sets yet and I would love to have at least a couple more to choose from.

Seriously they can't stop making class specific sets, what we've seen from the non-specific ones in Legion doesn't bode well for what we have in store:

Last edited by mmocf8e5b938a8; 2018-01-12 at 11:52 AM.

Hopefully gearing goes back to the way it was.

They seem a little light on features this time. I'm a bit underwhelmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    That Blizzard realizes the Lightforged and Void Elves are a mistake and replace then with better options. That’s my hope.
    And I thought 2 types of elves were enough.