[TV] Shows to look out for 2018

Okay, trying to compile a list of any exciting and interesting shows that are either starting in 2018 or continuing/running this year from 2017.

Suggestions?

Altered Carbon and any Marvel Netflix show.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Witcher is the only new show I'll definitely watch, rest depends on the reception they get. Shows that are supposed to come this year that sounds interesting:

Altered Carbon
    Devilman: Crybaby
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection
    Disenchantment
    Cloak & Dagger (although I've started to not really care about superhero-related shows)

The Boys - This show is gonna be batshit insane! Its a comic book property based upon special OPs team that pretty much polices the super corrupt/drug using/murdering/rapist super hero community. Its a Garth Ennis property and is way more f'ed up then his Preacher run.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The Witcher is the only new show I'll definitely watch, rest depends on the reception they get. Shows that are supposed to come this year that sounds interesting:

Altered Carbon
    Devilman: Crybaby
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection
    Disenchantment
    Cloak & Dagger (although I've started to not really care about superhero-related shows)
    Just seen Altered Carbon trailer so I thought lets see if anyone has mentioned it on here. Can't wait to watch it.

Watched Black Bolt or w/e its called on CW. Meh... not hyped, much prefer Arrow/Flash.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    The Boys - This show is gonna be batshit insane! Its a comic book property based upon special OPs team that pretty much polices the super corrupt/drug using/murdering/rapist super hero community. Its a Garth Ennis property and is way more f'ed up then his Preacher run.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics)
    The Boys was awesome, but I have no faith at all that they will remotely be able(or willing) to do it properly as a TV show.

legion season 2 is what I'm looking for the most.

plus just watched the trailer for altered carbon, and I'M hyped.