Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Most "conservatives" [right-wing moonbats bordering on fascist] are a fucking tabloid story.
    True story. Can't wait to see them start blaming 'Liberal Progressive AI' when it takes der jerbs.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I wish this forum had a Thumbs up/up-vote button. This is spot on.

The last part about the new philosophical enlightenment, I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about, (if it's something we already discussed in private). The funny thing is, I think the "leaders" for this will actually come out from both camps (religious and matalalist) that have managed to reconcile the two, and came to the same conclusion already, though be it from a different perspective.
    Agreed, also @Yvaelle hit a home run once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are fact-checked first/more because the far-right contains more dangerous ideology than the far-left when it comes to our current society.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Oh god, i have heard about that site, but i have never actually looked. The first link is to https://everydayfeminism.com/2017/12...st-first-date/ . Just listen to the first sentence "As a queer femme of color, I keep close relationships with people who go beyond allyship; they’re true accomplices in the fight against white supremacy, queerphobia, and misogyny.". You know you have just entered crazytown at this point.

Dosent seem to be a news site tho.
    Yeah, it is a fascinating site to explore, but honestly I cannot think of a right-wing counterpart to it because there isn't a massive university system that is generating right wing doctrine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    They are fact-checked first/more because the far-right contains more dangerous ideology than the far-left when it comes to our current society.
    Thats an interesting statement, why do you believe that the far-right ideology is 'more dangerous'?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I actually agree with you to an extent, though likely not for the reasons you hold. The Far-Right is more dangerous to the status-quo because the Far-Left ideologies have mostly been castrated and made blind, delusional and dumb. Most of them serve the status-quo now or have been successfully co-opted into subserviance.

No Leftist ideology out there really exists in an active form that would challenge the Status-Quo, all of them are survile and castrated.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2018-01-11 at 10:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Thats an interesting statement, why do you believe that the far-right ideology is 'more dangerous'?
    Because as much as people like to whine about the far left, they're in no position of real power. The far right, meanwhile, has infected all levels of government.

So yeah, the side of the spectrum that managed to obtain high office is sort of more dangerous. Because they are actually in a position to effect governance and society as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because as much as people like to whine about the far left, they're in no position of real power. The far right, meanwhile, has infected all levels of government.

So yeah, the side of the spectrum that managed to obtain high office is sort of more dangerous. Because they are actually in a position to effect governance and society as a whole.
    I'd also like to point out that the far left has been largely defanged in Western society since the Cold War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

ITT, conservatives whine about reality's liberal bias.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    If you look at a cylinder from above and say its a circle, you are wrong, but you are not telling lies. Maybe swap angles to see the cylinder from another perspective and maybe you can see the whole picture. Thats a lesson of tolerance actually.
    It is - but only in certain cases.

In the cases that you're comparing to, there's someone else saying "I know you think it's a circle but that's because it's a 3D cylinder that you're viewing from a specific angle."

If someone then sticks to their original argument of it being a circle it's either because they're too stupid to understand (which I think _should_ be tolerated) - or they're being willfully ignorant because it supports some shitty worldview they have. The second one happens all too often.

Does the fact check feature target conservative sites because of their conservative views, or do they target them because conservative sites are mostly outlets for pathological liars?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

Interesting enough, mainstream media television networks seem to be treated in a completely different manner by google than primarily internet sources.

What should be made of this, is it more social engineering by a big tech firm, or do progressive sites like Vox and HuffPo simply never post anything that could be disputed by a fact checker?

Some articles on this:
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/09/go...rvative-sites/
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/10/...w_BvlA.twitter
    If there was any truth in your statement. These sites would use statistics to show that. They could also use cross-referencing and facts(with the proof) to show it. They don't do it.
    they just use momental pictures and form an opinion around them. Well,not the best start i would say

Deleted
    Why? Because Google is a hive of progressive liberal bullshit. The supposed danger of 'fake news' is just a scam to silence people with a different opinion. It's censorship. Private companies shouldn't get involved in any of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Trumpers, far rigthers, anti-sjws etc.

And the one where you think google is filled with sjws, as much as I dislike google, that is just silly.
    Makes fun of people being conspiracy nuts.
    Calls everyone trumpers or right wingers.

That lack of self reflection top lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Why? Because Google is a hive of progressive liberal bullshit. The supposed danger of 'fake news' is just a scam to silence people with a different opinion. It's censorship. Private companies shouldn't get involved in any of this.
    Then don't use Google. It's really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Does the fact check feature target conservative sites because of their conservative views, or do they target them because conservative sites are mostly outlets for pathological liars?
    pretty much this.

it's the conservative dirty tactic of "if you throw enough shit, eventually some will stick"

whereas liberals tend to go with "i'll carefully aim this really sticky shit and only throw it once there's facts to back it up"
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why we need net neutrality. Whoopsie doodles.

Of course none of the left-wingers on MMOchamp have a problem with this. They don't believe in freedom of speech. The goal is to jackboot conservative views out of existence. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This is why we need net neutrality. Whoopsie doodles.
    Very ignorant. This was happening long before NN. Retract your foolish and uninformed opinion and apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    pretty much this.

it's the conservative dirty tactic of "if you throw enough shit, eventually some will stick"

whereas liberals tend to go with "i'll carefully aim this really sticky shit and only throw it once there's facts to back it up"
    Or just put out a new anti-Trump conspiracy backed by "sources" every single day and hope it sticks. Either way, right? Why do you just lie so brazenly? Do you feel any shame in doing so? Do you pause for even a moment before you type lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Google is just as entitled to "get involved in all this" as the private companies that it is supposedly censoring. They are a private company just the same.

Whether you believe them or not is neither here nor there; you are entitled to fact check google in the same way that google is entitled to fact check its own content.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Of course none of the left-wingers on MMOchamp have a problem with this. They don't believe in freedom of speech. The goal is to jackboot conservative views out of existence. Period.
    Nobody believes in freedom of speech. It's a misnomer; the version of it that people constantly evoke simply doesn't exist. There are many things that people are not allowed to say even in a public sphere, but what a private website decides to show or hide is even less within the scope of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech, the actual entity that exists, means only that you won't be censored by law or government (and even then, there are limits). It has literally nothing to do with anything else, including what google decides to do (nor what breitbart decides to do, nor any other website that doesn't break the already existing laws).

Very ignorant. This was happening long before NN. Retract your foolish and uninformed opinion and apologize.
    I actually have no idea what this has to do with NN, I'm guessing it's just some memery?

Or just put out a new anti-Trump conspiracy backed by "sources" every single day and hope it sticks. Either way, right? Why do you just lie so brazenly? Do you feel any shame in doing so? Do you pause for even a moment before you type lies?
    :tinfoil:
    Last edited by Delekii; 2018-01-12 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nah
    Conservatives want to remove NN which gives Google more power
    Google does fact checking it seems
    Whoops

Alex Jones

The KKK

The Deep South

Civil War

George Bush

I'm sorry but conservatism has always been a stone's toss away from simply, flat out evil. I feel like a lot of conservative thinkers silenty ARE racist, hateful, donald trump supporting bigots. They just are silent.