Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    If you are the doctor, and not counterclaimed, then I have to trust that, Largehorn. At least as far as this game has a doctor. I do not believe in a JOAT and a Doctor in addition to myself. That's too many power roles in one 8 player game called "the basics". A JOAT with an investigation in addition to a cop is unlikely. A JOAT in addition to a doc is unlikely.

My best guess is that the mafia did that kill, to "keep it fair", in some idea that what Graeham did was not actually right on some higher level. Though, the alternative is that I was the actual night-kill, and that this kill failed due to good doctoring. Only the mafia would know that. And possibly the doctor.

I also have a very hard time thinking Listo is scum. D1 he had to choose between myself and Graeham, and he picked Graeham. And D2 he kept at it before I dropped my result. I have far more town vibes from Listo than I have from Virothe. And I'm saying that as someone who have a result on Virothe.

My alternative is Crackleslap. But Graeham tried to get Crackle lynched. So that doesn't really make sense either.
    A JoaT isn't likely because of what you mentioned, but I was trying to find an explanation for it. I'd like to think that everyone might consider doing what you said but to be honest... if I had a team mate do what Graeham did, I'd have left Lora alive. I wouldn't encourage it of course, but I would still have used it.

I understand your position on both of them, but that's why I'm leaning Listo. I think we'll have to consider being paranoid here because quite a few people are very "town" like.

That means that I'm not sure we can actually trust investigations. I still think it's better to start with one of the uninvestigated though. Listo is just where my paranoia wants to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Sorry had a small emergency on my end.

All cleared up and everyone's okay.

Lora kill makes zero sense if you're scum. That sounds to me like there's another kill out there, which seems odd for 8 people.

Maybe a JoaT kill?

I know I'm innocent though. I knew that yesterday Graeham was lying because I'm the doctor. I'm not going to share my night actions yet though. I don't feel like playing a game of WIFOM with the last remaining scum.

- - - Updated - - -

My money is on Listo actually.

And that's where I am going to start today.

Vote: Listo
    Need I remind that I soft claimed on my literal first post of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Hi I'm a basic bitch.
    Based on role cards a mafian wouldn't know that before a townie died. So yeah only way I could know that is if I was town.

I really do not think my investigation is worth much at this point. I'm still gonna do it of course but... chances of GF existing in this game feels significantly greater than 50% given that doc claim.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Midday - D3 Vote Count

Listo95 - Largehorn(79)

With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch. With 1 vote cast it takes 1 for majority lynch.

You have just over 10 hours remaining in the day.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2018-01-12 at 10:57 PM.

That is not the night kill I expected. Graeham literally set up Lora as the lynch of the day; and the mafia now undid that by killing Lora. Some sort of conscience mafia play? At least I assume the mafia killed Lora. It might of course be a vig at play combined with good doctoring.
    Seriously, you would have lynched Lora over that bullshit? and then you picked me to investigate?

The lack of logic here is amazing "Didn't expect Lora to die, Expected him to be a key lynch target tomorrow, Was called out by scum, I should investigate... Clearly not this person!"

Not sure what I did to get on your bad side this game Danner, but you kinda gotta wake the fuck up

It was either you or largehorn for investigation last night. Lora isnt someone i would investigate because i think investigations (if innocent) need to clear people who can then lead town. And nothing against lora, but he aint that person. I do not personally find it likely to find scum as a cop. Graeham was kinda a surprise.

Would i have lynched lora today? Yeah, unless finding scum I would. While knowing very well what graeham just did likely being a play. I cannot read graeham. He continuously fools me. It is why he was investigated first after all.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay looking at it like this

Large - Doc
    Crackle
    Virothe - Innocent result
    Danner - Cop
    Listo

This is what we currently know. If we have a GF that innocent means nothing. If we do not have one then it can only be between Crackle, Large, and myself. I know for a fact that I am town so that only leaves me Large/Crackle/Virothe but 1 is claiming doc and the other has an innocent result. Literally the only person I should be willing to lynch is Crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

Also both Crackle and Virothe have posted since Large made his claim so we know he is either telling the truth or we have no Doc in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

So if we want to probably do the best possible outcome

Lynch me or Crackle
    Danner investigates the other and we hope they live
    Danner gives results and we go from there.

I still think it is gonna end up being Virothe in the long run if there is a GF if there isn't it has to be Crackle.

I still think it is gonna end up being Virothe in the long run if there is a GF if there isn't it has to be Crackle.
    If you're so sure about it, just lynch me and cut out the middle man, Geeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    If you're so sure about it, just lynch me and cut out the middle man, Geeze.
    Well you having an innocent on you is what is doing that. If we have a GF you are my #1 suspect otherwise it has to be Crackle since I know I'm town.

Vote: Crackle

Based on role cards a mafian wouldn't know that before a townie died. So yeah only way I could know that is if I was town.
    Yeah no.

Let's look at that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham's Released RC View Post
    You are out to take down the basic b's from the inside.
    Pretty sure you could have claimed to be a "Basic Bitch" from information like that. Good try to throw people off though.

So, I need to make up my mind.

I don't want to vote Listo. If listo is the scum, I will likely cause us to lose. But honestly, listo as scum doesn't make any sense.
    I have an innocent, whatever it is worth, on Virothe. I don't think it is worth much if I trust Largehorn.
    I have to trust Largehorn's doc claim at least for the day. Tomorrow we'll have to re-evaluate that.
    That leaves Crackleslap. But it doesn't make much sense for Crackle to be the scum. Graeham voted Crackleslap over Virothe on D1. That's the thing that keeps nagging at me telling me that Crackle ain't it either. I'm also pretty sure Crackle has already claimed vegan (bitch), whatever that is worth. I personally don't hold much to that claim, but I believe Crackle to believe it holds value. For better or worse. And that makes it valueable as a read. I interpret it as he was throwing that out there to communicate.

So. I think we have two attempts on this. Two lynches.

Either I trust Largehorn, and that means Virothe's innocent isn't much worth, and he sails up as my #1 suspect over Crackleslap.
    Or I distrust Largehorn, and lynch him as the scum he then is.

I'm gonna vote Virothe I guess. Dang. Not what I expected out of this gameday.

[b]vote: Virothe[(b]

Now, that said - we're running out of time. Let me see if I can find the actual vote count. Because I won't be awake until the deadline is up I think. May need to move that vote to secure an actual lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Virothe
    (that's the proper syntax)

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I can see, the standing is this:

Listo(1): Largehorn(#79)
    Crackleslap(1): Listo(#89)
    Virothe(1): Danner(#91)

That's not helping a lynch one bit, is it.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine.

I'll move my vote to Crackleslap then.

I strongly dislike this vote, but it is still better than a no-lynch.

unvote
    vote: Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner I'm still around. I'm not against moving to Virothe like I said in my previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'll just do this.

I'm Anna a basic artsy bitch.

(What the fuck is etsy and doc martens?)

7+ Year Old Account
    The B's decided to get together at their favorite little vegan restaurant. (Because you know it's the hippest place around..)

"You know", said Listo95, "I hear this place only pretends to be Vegan. But I still eat here because it got 5 stars on Yelp."

"I agree" said Danner "But Crackleslap suggested it. And it is good. But maybe that says something about Crackleslap."

Everyone else absorbed what was being said but didn't feel the need to speak up. Crackleslap was embarrassed by the suggestion they weren't true to being Vegan and quietly exited the restaurant.."

D3 Vote Count

Listo95 - Largehorn(79)
    Crackleslap - Listo95(89), Danner(91)

No Votes - Crackleslap, Virothe

With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch. With 3 votes cast it takes 2 for majority lynch.

Crackleslap a VT has been lynched.

You are Velma a Basic Vegan B

Basic Vegan B

Everyone knows you’re vegan (obviously) and when you type the letter V into your Google search bar Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipes is the first option to select.

Abilities:

Your power is your vote

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

You have 24 hours (or less if everyone is efficient) to submit night actions. The day will likely begin early...

Here's a bump!

7+ Year Old Account
    The remaining girls had just come from Maracks funeral.

"Wasn't it beautiful?" said Danner wiping a tear away.

"Yes it was." replied Virothe "I especially thought the pouring out a pumpkin spice latte on the coffin was a nice touch."

"I'm surprised Listo wasn't here though." said Largehorn "You know he would have probably done something Artsy to draw the attention to himself."

"Yeah, where was he?" asked Virothe

"Maybe we should check in on him" said Danner

They went over to his house to make sure everything was ok and that's when they found his body. I looks like someone bashed in his head with his signature Doc Marten boots. The ones he had hand painted a replica of Van Gogh's Starry Night.

Listo95 playing Anna a Basic Artsy B / VT has died

You are Anna a Basic Artsy B

Your phone case is van Gogh’s Starry Night. You definitely own a pair of round-lens sunglasses, Doc Martens, and/or a fedora. You buy all of your jewelry on Etsy, and some of your clothes you sewed yourself. You also dig spoken word poetry, and have applied hand-painted flash tats at least once in your life.

Abilities:

Your power is your vote

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

With 3 players remaining it takes 2 to lynch. You have 35 hours in this day phase.

So... the question is which of you is evil here...

I can't believe that Danner would throw a teammate under the bus from basically the get go so I'm leaning Virothe right now.

But I'm not going to vote yet.

So. Per my investigation, largehorn is innocent. It is official - there is a gf in this game.

I am surprised i am still alive. To me that fact gives credibility to largehorn, as it sounds like the scum would try to avoid the doc wifom. Or something more sinister. But before I make that vote I want to make a new read through the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So... the question is which of you is evil here...

I can't believe that Danner would throw a teammate under the bus from basically the get go so I'm leaning Virothe right now.

But I'm not going to vote yet.
    Gasp! shock of shocks, I'm the only unclaimed one left. It's almost like, as the one touted as the "most likely" to be mafia I'm being slowly edged into lynching position.

Like I'm really not sure why Large wouldn't have been a protection target last night, it's been pretty fucking clear where this was heading since Lora was killed.

Here's a question, how am I still alive? I'm consistently once again deemed the "Most scummy" person in the game, and yet there has been so little actual pressure on me that I still haven't actually had to claim yet. Almost like "Gasp!....

I mean come on, am I really the only person who sees this shit? I even tried to egg people to vote on me, I tried to stay away from the thread hoping people would push me or at the very least get called out for not voting and still none of that happened. You all lynched Crackle over me when I was giving you no reason to do so.

Okay...

So, I have to put myself in the head of the scum here. Who would they kill to increase survival?

yesterday;
    Listo wanted to lynch Crackle, then Virothe (#post 87, 92)
    Largehorn wanted to lynch Listo, then as far as I can tell, nobody (post 81)
    Virothe wanted to lynch ... who exactly? I don't think he ever flagged that. His last post before that was interacting with Graeham.
    Crackle didn't post yesterday either.
    And I wanted to lynch Virothe, then Large - but ended up following listo to Crackle.

If Largehorn is the scum, then the optimal endgame is leaving virothe alive as the lynch, and either me or listo to help. Taking listo out makes it easier to explain switching too virothe today, but beyond that, I would have killed me in scum-largehorn's shoes. Simply by the fact that virothe is more likely to vote listo over me, if I read his posts as town-listo telling the truth.

If Virothe is the scum, then he had a problem. Both myself and Listo were annoincing he's the best choice. Myself as a primary choice; Listo as a secondary choice after Crackle. Killing either of us would not change the fact that he is likely gonna get a vote from the one alive. Scum-virothe's best gambit is to leave largehorn as one of the two players alive and hope that works out. I believe killing listo makes less sense than killing me in this setup.

Seriously, largehorn as scum makes a little bit more sense than virothe with this in mind. But not conclusively so.

Did Virothe do a stageplay when arguing with Graeham? I had that thought when I saw it. Virothe is also the kind of player liable to also kill Lora to undo Graeham's gambit, just because that gambit overstepped some boundaries. Whereas Largehorn (and myself, admittedly) would still use the advantage. So was it all staged? The kill on Lora doesn't fit that. I can read a possibility that Virothe was literally telling off his teammate. But he could just as well have done that in the mafia thread if he really is scum. But ultimately, part of me is thinking that this entire exchange may have been the real thing.

I am currently strongly pondering putting my vote on Largehorn. Because it is the opposite of what I announced yesterday, throwing some plans, whatever they may be, off.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Virothe: Are you claiming a VT or not? Because any other claim would surprise me a lot...

- - - Updated - - -
    @Virothe: Are you claiming a VT or not? Because any other claim would surprise me a lot...
    Claims are pretty easy to fake this game dude all you need is

Name a Basic Thing Bitch.

Rebecca a Basic Blog Bitch

Hermes a Basic Tanned Bitch

Michelle a Basic Musician Bitch

But sure, Vt if makes you feel better.

- - - Updated - - -

Also meh I wouldn't have murdered Lora because Graem did a stupid thing like that, I would murder Lora for a host of other reasons. But I do like that you see me in that kinda light, makes me feel like I'm a good person lmao.