Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Go compare a Classic zone from 2004 to a Legion zone. The improvements are drastic.
    That's not how it works.

One must compare Classic to MoP first, that improvement is drastic. Then one must compare MoP to Legion. Almost no visible improvements at all.

Time between Classic and MoP is 8 years. MoP happened like 6 years ago. The real graphic improvements stopped there, they just caught up some other parts of the game (like character models - the technology existed with pandaren already) to that level.

Edit: The real improvement would be at particles and particle density. I can run the game smoothly at 60 fps, 1080p with my gtx 760 and core i5-4670k on "7" graphic settings at any environment, yet I get fps drops at some certain visual effetcs, even when I zoom the camera close to a random blazier fire effect.
    Last edited by mmoc9aac36c166; 2018-01-11 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    How many months were you subscribed for Legion?
    The entire time
    2 - 6 Months
    1 Month
    7 - 12 Months
    12+ Months
    Where is 0 months option?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Codegen View Post
    What the hell are you doing in a WoW forum then you damn casual?
    Nobody cares that you NEVER subbed to WoW when Legion came.... Only proves you are the most casual noob i've seen atleast

Deleted
    There should be a third question about how playtime and boa will be purchased. Via ingame token or real money or a thing of both? I personally am not convinced about BoA but I have so much gold that I really dont care about the price. Won't hurt me to just test the AddOn.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warning: Your current graphics API will not be supported in future versions of World of Warcraft, which will require DirectX 11 or Metal.
    Seriously. Why not skip both DirectX 11 and Metal and focus on Vulkan instead?!

At least the essence grind keeps Legions reputation as the most alt unfriendly expansion intact

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry11782 View Post
    All this increase does is make sure people have to keep playing to get them.Its a dick movie blizzard.Its the ass end of the xpac i am sick of the grind i have been on since the start of the xpac.I would just like to get a good pair of legendaries on my alts and mess with them.Now i have to grind like crazy just to have fun hurray!!!!
    You're actually mad that blizzard are giving you yet another way to get legendaries?

Opt out of pvp entirely? Insert shut up and take my money picture here please.

Unable to vote in the poll or view results, just stuck on loading indefinitely.

Maybe fix high end pc specs aswell?I got 1080 and 6700k 4.5 ghz and getting 35 fps in suramar unless i set view distance to 7

Quote Originally Posted by jkw View Post
    Seriously. Why not skip both DirectX 11 and Metal and focus on Vulkan instead?!
    Because Vulkan is a vaporware.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Codegen View Post
    That would be 'do not answer the damn poll then' answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Maybe fix high end pc specs aswell?I got 1080 and 6700k 4.5 ghz and getting 35 fps in suramar unless i set view distance to 7
    Sounds like you have other issues. I get 100fps with a gtx 970 and an i5.

Given how bad this expansion was I would vote for 0 months aswell , unfortunately I spent around 6. I have been playing this game since mid 2004 and I loved this game to death but Legion turned all that around for me.

Here's hoping that Battle of Azeroth will fix everything !

Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    You're actually mad that blizzard are giving you yet another way to get legendaries?
    Yes, because its their usual carrot on a stick method of doing things. I played this game for years, but just got completely sick and tired of their ever moving goal post that doesn't seem planned out.

If I put in 1000 hours into an expansion, that's fine when there are tokens and time goals you are collecting for that WHOLE expansion that won't suddenly become invalid out of the blue. Its like starting over and over and over and over and over, and quiet frankly their graphics engine, content and design just doesn't cut it for me anymore. But its bad game design that is the real kicker. Moving the goal post at an expansion is one thing, moving it 12 times every 2 months inside one is just plane infuriating. Steady players will get sick of the grind (like me) and casuals will feel lost every time they pick it back up having missed tons of story that is pointless to even bother with anymore.

I played for 12 years, but the real "F this game moment" came with legion and the increase of RNG and decrease of tokens worth direct purchases of choice (Not RNG tokens). If I want to "grind" it better damn well be worth the effort and time or I'm going to give the RNG god blizzard worships the big middle finger and the game using it the same. Last thing I want to do is spend 10 quests gathering tokens to turn them in for a random item of s$%t value. I'm not big into gathering tokens to get RNG crap even ONE time. I'm fine with RNG on level 1... maybe you get a token, maybe you don't on any given drop. But to grind for the CHANCE at something like a loot crate? That's my real world time wasted on a digital romp of frustration I just don't care to take anymore.
    Last edited by VXBlade; 2018-01-12 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VXBlade View Post
    Moving the goal post at an expansion is one thing, moving it 12 times every 2 months inside one is just plane infuriating.
    Honestly have no idea what you're even on about..

Tbh, sounds like maybe you should just move on from WoW.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Because Vulkan is a vaporware.
    Care to elaborate?
    -.-

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Allied Races, makes this patch useless. There are no major balancing for the likes of Affliction or Windwalker which there should be and who the fuck cares about Ulduar Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I've ordered GTX 1080 last week. But BfA is going to suck big time regardless of graphics. Waiting for play Classic on new graphics card.
    Could have just bought a toaster and saved yourself 500$
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    The textures have 100 times more details, items have way more polygons and everything is just better, so either you might want to consider an optician if you can't see it or you are playing on low settings.

- - - Updated - - -

You can flash your 4,1 to 5,1 they are 99.9% identical - I did it with mine and it's not hard at all - it also means you can upgrade your CPU with a faster one - there are plenty on ebay for pretty cheap.

http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,852.0.html

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like you don't know what vaporware means.
    Legion's Dalaran is an almost exact copy, aside from a few structures and npc changes...which still aren't enough to account for the loading time, don't make stuff up.
    You are telling me people can load any area of the game without an issue BUT Dalaran is just too much...those textures must be amazing /s

I don't play on a SSD, so don't even bring that stuff up...WoW shouldn't need one to be playable.