Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Character conflicts you hope to see

With no archdemons or giant cosmic cthulian monstrosities on the immediate horizon, we will be fighting each other. The alliance and horde have very diverse casts of characters and I know I can't be the only one curious of the sort of conflicts we might see. Remember Sylvanaas and Greymane?

One that comes to mind is the pandaren factions that joined the alliance and horde. Currently Ji Firepaw and Aysa Cloudsinger train side by side in the monk order hall. How will the pandaren, who were so devastated by the last horde/alliance war react to this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

i hope khadgar dies soon, his character is getting on my nerves

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    Yeah I'm over him too haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I strongly hope that he joins the Alliance predominantly to fight the Horde. Cba that human fuk talking 24/7 on my horde char.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see some of the Horde leaders be more in conflict with each other. Things have happend since SoO, yet nobody have really taken much action aside from Sylvanas.

In the alliance, it would be cool to see the Council of the Three Hammers compete with each other abit, especially with the Dark Irons finally coming into the Alliance.

Overall, i would just love to see some of the faction leaders clash over different opinions to how the war should be going and what is right and wrong.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The whole of the Horde and Alliance bonding together to take down Sylvanas for good. Inexplicably this brings a total unified peace among all of Azeroth except for the new faction made up only of Sylvanas fanbois which are always flagged for PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I strongly hope that he joins the Alliance predominantly to fight the Horde. Cba that human fuk talking 24/7 on my horde char.
    If he rejoins the alliance I hope he gets killed in battle by Sylvanas or Varok Saurfang can crush his skull. Either works.

Deleted
    Sylvanas and Alleria, of course. I want to see a showdown between the two sweet sisters, being horrible to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    Sylvanas and Alleria, of course. I want to see a showdown between the two sweet sisters, being horrible to each other.

And it ends with Alleria and the Void Elves getting deleted from the game.

On topic: Lightforged and the remnants of the Burning Legion they should be fighting instead of getting intangled in a conflict that is not theirs. Seriously Lightforged. Gtfo to snuff out those dying embers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Calia to do something other than go "It's just Calia now" and pretend that it isn't a HUGE deal that she is Arthas's sister and the would be heir to Lordaeron. Even if she doesn't want to do anything, there should still be some conflict around her reappearance.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I want Calia to do something other than go "It's just Calia now" and pretend that it isn't a HUGE deal that she is Arthas's sister and the would be heir to Lordaeron. Even if she doesn't want to do anything, there should still be some conflict around her reappearance.
    Why? She doesnt see it as a big deal and she doesnt want anything to do with Lordaeron anymore since its just a fallen kingdom to her now. If she had cared before she would've done something the years shes been gone..
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Why? She doesnt see it as a big deal and she doesnt want anything to do with Lordaeron anymore since its just a fallen kingdom to her now. If she had cared before she would've done something the years shes been gone..
    Notice how I said "even if she doesn't want to"? Someone, somewhere, would see it as a big deal. I would be thoroughly surprised if there wasn't a group of people somewhere who would want to try to use her to lay a bigger claim to Lordaeron, maybe to sway forsaken unhappy with Sylvanas away from her. Even if Calia doesn't want to be involved, she is a big deal. Why else would she be hiding all this time? She's the only one left of an important family. Even if the conflict involves the fact that she doesn't want to be involved that would be fine with me. I just don't like that they plopped her in the game like any other NPC with nothing else going on.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I want to see a confrontation with the Windrunner Sisters.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I want the Windrunner sisters to fight, by that I mean Alleria and Sylvanas, because Vereesa is severely outclassed by both of them.

I want to see Tyrande vs Azshara and I want to see a Umbric vs Rommath.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

5+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Moira slap lor’themar. Queen reagent vs reagent lord in a slap contest (totally kidding, but I just wanna see more Mora)

5+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Wrathion fighting Anduin, corrupted by the heart of Ysharaaj, I want his "Old Friend" Anduin to be the one to take the first swing. To scream that Wrathion follows in his father's footsteps, and that he's lost the way of the light. I want Wrathion to instead sidle up with Alleria and try to shape her, not for the Old Gods but -against- them, because she understands the power of using your enemy's weapons against them. And when she falls, because I think she will by the end of the Expansion, I want it to tear his heart out to see that he's taken the wrong path, and the whispers will, one day, win...

I wanna see Genn rail against the Council of Three Hammers when any of their leaders start talking about how pointlessly costly Lordaeron was, in terms of Alliance Lives wasted trying to hold the region.I want his thirst for vengeance and war against the Forsaken to start driving a wedge in the Alliance and give us a closer view of the different cultures and identities at play. I want to see Tyrande stand alongside him, blinded by her righteous fury over Thalyssra's "Betrayal", while Anduin stands between them, trying to hold the Alliance together.

I want to see the Goblins start sneaking supplies to smaller Alliance locales because gold is more important than Loyalty. I wanna see Gallywix try to weasel his way out of taking the blame by wielding flunkies and fall guys and operational deniability to fuck over a portion of his constituency to remind them all that they need a new Trade Prince(ss).

I wanna see Zappyboi turn out to Maybe be the reincarnated soul of Vol'jin pushed into the body of a dying young troll man by Bwon'Samdi... or a liar claiming as such creating a big divide in his people and sending some of the Darkspear back into the arms of the Zandalari, who join the Horde to reunite their broken people. I want them to go after the Gurubashi, the Farakki, the Amani... to try and reclaim all that was once lost under the great Zandalari Empire.

I want to see Malfurion go back to sleep... >.>

I wanna see High Tinker Mekkatorgue reclaim Gnomish Lands, or expand outward into the Lost Isles of Kezan, building a new "Tinker's Paradise" there with all of Gnomekind following him in a great pilgrimage to the land of Kajamite, that the gnomes might learn more of it's mysterious properties. I wanna see the Goblins fight over the Island, over the Kajamite, in a great battle of Mechanics that winds up creating two cities on the single smallish island and forcing the two into constant conflict and escalating invention!

I wanna see the humans of Stormwind take up the craft of rebuilding their ancient great works. I want to see them restore Lordaeron to it's previous glory, rebuild Stromgarde from the ruined stone and twisted alleys it has become. I want them to restore Gilneas and spread it's architecture far and wide and use it's influence to change their own. I want to see a -new- human kingdom rise, of exiles and refugees, somewhere out in the Forbidding Sea, where those left twisting in the wind in the wake of Deathwing's passing and the Defias's destruction might create a new home for themselves in Defiance. And perhaps even wage war on their former allies, in a human v human war...

I'm probably not going to see any of it... but a girl can dream, right?
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Notice how I said "even if she doesn't want to"? Someone, somewhere, would see it as a big deal. I would be thoroughly surprised if there wasn't a group of people somewhere who would want to try to use her to lay a bigger claim to Lordaeron, maybe to sway forsaken unhappy with Sylvanas away from her. Even if Calia doesn't want to be involved, she is a big deal. Why else would she be hiding all this time? She's the only one left of an important family. Even if the conflict involves the fact that she doesn't want to be involved that would be fine with me. I just don't like that they plopped her in the game like any other NPC with nothing else going on.
    Mmmm... Fair enough. Seems like something Genn would try to do just because ''I hate Sylvanas''.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

5+ Year Old Account
    I -would- love to see Calia get used as a pawn by Genn Greymane to try and manipulate the Forsaken to screw over Sylvanas and have it blow up in his face, somehow...

Like the Desolate Council leading to greater unrest within the Forsaken of Lordaeron and him using Calia to increase the damage by very publicly catering to her as a Princess, even inviting her to Gilneas once it's being used as a staging point and having a small party among the troops to welcome "The Princess of Lordaeron" to his homeland. Have that, of course, get seen by Forsaken Spies. He makes a big show of talking to her about reclaiming Lordaeron as the daughter of Terenas and doesn't let her get a word in edgewise to deny it, the spies take it back to Sylvanas and through the Telephone Game it becomes "Calia Menethil seeks to reclaim Lordaeron!"

Sylvy comes for her and fights Greymane (like he wanted) the Forsaken are subjected to a Civil War, with those who support Calia fighting those who support Sylvanas, and in the end, Sylvanas offers to allow Calia, as a living human, to be the Princess-Regent of Lordaeron as a part of the Horde, Ruling in her absence while she is in Orgrimmar. And to Greymane's horror, Calia agrees because of -his- treachery and cruelty, and reclaims her rightful place in Lordaeron, securing Sylvanas's position by allowing her to "Give the Forsaken their Princess back" to quell all dissent in the Banshee Queen and the Princess-Regent's new union.

Calia's popularity and kindness wind up bringing some humans back to Lordaeron, and the kingdom is rebuilt with both Forsaken -and- Human members, both Nobles who once held land, there, and are bound to the Menethil name due to Honor and Ancient Debts, and commonfolk seeking to reunite with their long lost, and dead, family members... Sylvanas accepts this because it bolsters the ranks of the Forsaken... not in undeath, but in total quantities of bodies between her and her enemies!

It would be cool, at least! And would -really- shake things up... Particularly if Calia and Anduin later wed, in a total Romeo and Juliet situation or for Political Alliance... A bargain for peace between the Horde and Alliance sealed with a Marriage Pact..
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Noone wants see some Tauren action? Would love to see Bloodhoof doing something else than nothing. Maybe smashing Jaina with his totem weapon for a chuckle. Of course, the reason would be ridiculous but action could be interesting.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuya1 View Post
    I want to see Moira slap lor’themar. Queen reagent vs reagent lord in a slap contest (totally kidding, but I just wanna see more Mora)
    Lorthemar has height and reach, OP stats
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol