Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    so i just shot a bastion in the back as Reaper and it didn't crit? what the actual fuck.
    It did crit. That is where his head is in turret mode. Unless someone else hit him at the exact same time as you did and you didn't notice it and you missed the head.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2018-01-12 at 09:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    It did crit. That is where his head is in turret mode. Unless someone else hit him at the exact same time as you did and you didn't notice it and you missed the head.
    nah it didnt crit. shot him 3 times before he turned around. no dink sound or anything, did not insta die.

pretty fuckin' weird because i have seen roadhogs drop faster than that point blank O__o

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit shit shit shit shit. Lost 180SR last night. Ended up throwing my first match last night because both the Supports wanted to hold me to ransom over playing Widow. Then some other asshat does the same, refuses to play Rein complaining about me picking Widow, and for full on irony we ended up getting spawn camped by the opposition Widow/Hanzo comp.

One good thing happened, this: https://plays.tv/video/5a5811586914a...rein?from=user

Play it anyway.

They say "Switch or I'm throwing." I say, "The banana unfolded to a magnificent sunset on the eve of your malcontent." "I hate furries." "I bet you are a furry." "You sound fatter than Roadhog."

You know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play it anyway.

They say "Switch or I'm throwing." I say, "The banana unfolded to a magnificent sunset on the eve of your malcontent." "I hate furries." "I bet you are a furry." "You sound fatter than Roadhog."

You know.
    I generally do. Normally I'll say nothing, sometimes I'll ask if throwing a tantrum, demanding someone switch like a 3 year old ever actually works in terms of either prompting them to switch and going on to win the game. I've never seen it happen so I wonder why people do it.

Coming back to the game, what's up with all the junk players? They're in every game now.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, what is it about playing moira that makes you retarded? Moiras just running around "I'm gold damage, you dps suck" when they're never healing anyone, several games today where we have a Moira on the team who is never healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Coming back to the game, what's up with all the junk players? They're in every game now.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, what is it about playing moira that makes you retarded? Moiras just running around "I'm gold damage, you dps suck" when they're never healing anyone, several games today where we have a Moira on the team who is never healing.
    They're enjoying a last hurrah.

I have seen literally every healer trying to do DPS more than healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    yes, i placed in silver on the account i am playing for fun now and i dont notice much difference between players i met who are bronze and the gold players now
    I can't tell if it's the game's fault or people are just boosted

Still not bad overall, but then I get games like what I just had. Enemy has a good Widow, no one swaps to counter her for 3 minutes, when they do it's a Winston that doesn't know how to play Winston. No one plays shield tank 1st round except enemy team.
    2nd round, we get a Pharah, I tell them it's probably not a good idea since they have a good Widow. They say they'll swap if it doesn't work. Waited until the last 30 seconds of an 8 minute round to swap while holding their Ult the entire time because "I want to use my Ult then I'll swap!" Problem was, they were trying to get that 6 kill Ult.
    Next game, enemy Pharah won them the game due to us only having 1 hitscan and they weren't good at it. I'm not blaming that player, because at least they tried. I do blame the team for not trying to help him kill her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Auto aim.

but people do the same thing as Zenyatta and Lucio, so it'd be more fair to say it's because of damage potential. i wish blizzard would just make a ranked deathmatch mode for these losers =/

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Auto aim.

but people do the same thing as Zenyatta and Lucio, so it'd be more fair to say it's because of damage potential. i wish blizzard would just make a ranked deathmatch mode for these losers =/
    If they took away her DPS ball it would be less of a problem.

Even in masters you see Moiras screeching because they manage to tag every kill and think they are outperforming DPS. They don't get picked as much though, thank god.

10+ Year Old Account

Even in masters you see Moiras screeching because they manage to tag every kill and think they are outperforming DPS. They don't get picked as much though, thank god.
    i sure as hell wouldn't miss it but that would be expecting too much from blizzard

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It's not because of their gold kills, it's because they are gold in damage and healing while having a Mercy and real dps on the team. Getting a bit tired with people trying to discount Moiras who are carrying everyone but one tank who is protecting everyone. A good Moira will have both stats(including healing). A bad Moira will just have kills. And if they are just getting kill credit and not killing blows, they aren't doing anything.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's not because of their gold kills, it's because they are gold in damage and healing while having a Mercy and real dps on the team. Getting a bit tired with people trying to discount Moiras who are carrying everyone but one tank who is protecting everyone. A good Moira will have both stats(including healing). A bad Moira will just have kills. And if they are just getting kill credit and not killing blows, they aren't doing anything.
    You are a plat Moira who is probably doing exactly what I described. Heal your team. Use gold orb. Those losses you are screeching about will turn into wins.

The medal system needs to go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Exactly. I frequently have 4 gold medals with Moira, which means that either our main healer or the dps (or both) are not doing their jobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a plat Moira who is probably doing exactly what I described. Heal your team. Use gold orb. Those losses you are screeching about will turn into wins.

The medal system needs to go away.
    You clearly didn't read my post at all. But umm...ok. No. You use a mixture of orb depending on situation. Your team is positioned comfortably and you have a high bar of heals? Use dmg orb. You are low on heal energy or need to move away from your team to heal someone else? You use heal orb. You feel an ult push coming? You use heal orb and try to fill your heal bar by backlining their healers.

I mean, since you clearly are profile creeping to suggest I'm plat...surely you would see I'm in the top 13% of all Moiras and that my healing is far higher in comparison to my dmg in relation to other Moiras. Or did you just stop at plat and think ad hominem would carry you the rest of the way? Just curious. Maybe you'll move the goalposts to you were 'just guessing'. I also have a 64% winrate with her which isn't shabby considering how many times I have to carry the whole match. It's so bad I actually stopped playing her b/c it is boring.

You give yourself away when you feel the need to attack someone when your weak position is challenged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstrider View Post
    Exactly. I frequently have 4 gold medals with Moira, which means that either our main healer or the dps (or both) are not doing their jobs...
    Pretty much. Feels bad to lose those games too. Pretty triggering tbh.
    BAD WOLF

Your anecdotes about your performance are not relevant to a discussion about healers not healing. Especially not relevant when you use the medal system to defend poor play, which is 100% certain you are guilty of because you are in platinum.

By all means continue your extremely cringeworthy arm flailing though.

----- @Gandrake
    Yeah, that was a perfect example.

Moira runs around shooting purple ball into groups of enemies, not healing, is able to shift away.

Meanwhile the enemy healers are healing their team, even if your DPS do 2000 damage, and the enemy DPS do 1000. Their damage has value because you were too busy mouthbreathing and screeching about how you are managing to get more damage out with your orb.

I have never been outdamaged by a Moira by the way, but it is definitely inside the scope of possibility that your DPS aren't doing anything wrong and you are managing to take gold damage by neglecting your role and abusing the orb mechanics.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2018-01-12 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snips*
    Ad hominem -> Fails to intellectually respond to argument of having gold heals and damage in favor of repeating the incorrect 'neglecting role' and 'abusing' intended mechanics.

It's quite hilarious to see you have the ignorance to write: talking about performance on a healer, w/r/t healing, is not relevant.

But hey, let's ad hom the night away. What do you have for us next?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Dallas looks so bad =/ C9ing it up lmao

expected them to be pretty good but just been an embarrassing start for them

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstrider View Post
    I agree that medals need to go away and people need to start looking at figures and averages.

For example; when I am upset about damage, I usually complain that I had to play very dangerously and have ended a match with around 14000 damage but only have 30ish-maybe 40 eliminations. that is an incredibly inefficient DD/E ratio. My mood tends to sour even more if I do not think that my E/D ratio is very efficient either despite having a favorable set of circumstances that should have yielded a greater rate of efficiency.

A lot players don't realize it, but this is why they get upset when they have to deal with a Sombra or a bad Widowmaker - they are both very inefficient heroes when not played to their strengths. If you have a 2-2-2 comp, your consistent sources of damage have to be very sturdy and self sufficient because playing Sombra just leaves your team undermanned.

Like... to play Soldier w/ only a Sombra as your only other source of dedicated damage, your long & mid range game needs to be on point and your positioning has to be really good because your team is just going to get run over if you aren't better than the ELO you play at.

Ugh, I just outhealed a Mercy as Zen. Great 1st game of the night. Sarcasm aside, not a bad match, just odd that it happened.