Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Working on a "Battle for Azeroth" inspired UI. Not done yet! Thoughts?
    This is fantastic! I'll be watching for the finished product!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    This looks fantastic! Would you mind sharing this profile?
    This is Frost talent WA`s.
    https://pastebin.com/LSAANvbT
    Last edited by Enixz; 2018-01-09 at 04:58 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    This is Frost talent WA`s.
    https://pastebin.com/LSAANvbT
    Very Birg-like. Fantastic job.

Ever find that performance is an issue with all those animations going on?
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Is there any chance of getting my hands on this UI?

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Quote Originally Posted by Batuo View Post
    My current setup, i am a UI junkie and i change it just as often as underwear.
    imgur. /CcYXZE8
    imgur. /t3KIoow
    cant post images
    nice ui.

where can i download this ????
    Last edited by tomnek; 2018-01-09 at 06:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very much a borrowed idea from Enixz (Birg).

Player health percent on the left, target health percent on the right. The top bar functions as a castbar for the player, the bottom one for the target. There's five dots on each side, each representing 20% of power (mana, maelstrom etc.)

Beneath there's an iconless WA2-setup showing my abilities. They're white boxes with simple writing on them. Pressing an ability will remove the white box from the frame and replace it with a blue cooldown bar growing downwards. Abilities with stacks (Riptide and Healing Stream (on the far right and far left)) the white box will grow smaller, while still showing the blue cooldown progress in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by tomnek View Post
    nice ui.

where can i download this ????
    You can't. The ui is SyncUI which the author took all versions of it down a long while ago. The only way you're going to be able to get a copy is if some asian site copied it like they do with tons of addons.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    You can't. The ui is SyncUI which the author took all versions of it down a long while ago. The only way you're going to be able to get a copy is if some asian site copied it like they do with tons of addons.
    is there a similar addon like this syncui?

- - - Updated - - -

this interface: #24417
    what is the interface called? looks good. or is not this a complete interface? sorry for my english i use google as a translator
    Last edited by tomnek; 2018-01-09 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    I'am more Interested on a Raid Shot of this UI! With that Big Group Frames you should just get 15/20 People/3/4 Groups under your Unitframes.

Where are your DBM/BigWigs, Boss Frames?

May you can/should use https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/eska-quest-tracker (Currently Alpha Stage, Bug Reports would be nice to see if you got one)
    Dude i'm using your addon and man... It's awesome!! It's just what I am looking for about months. Please keep doing this great job! To be honest the only thing is annoying me is there is now way to turn off the Keystone/Dungeon module.
    Last edited by Yohagi; 2018-01-10 at 01:33 AM.

I have a stored and tinkered version of SyncUI that works EXCELLENT with current Patch.

Very nice. I like it!

Deleted
    thx!I first use WeakAuras model (frame), and then set the stuf unitframes background transparency to 100%, so it looks very cool!
    This is my next layout:

I really like birgwow layout, so I've been trying to make my favorite style with WeakAuras.If you like I will be happy to share it!
    I
    Need
    This!
    Could you make a short video in use? and also do you play to upload it somewhere?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post

Player health percent on the left, target health percent on the right. The top bar functions as a castbar for the player, the bottom one for the target. There's five dots on each side, each representing 20% of power (mana, maelstrom etc.)

Beneath there's an iconless WA2-setup showing my abilities. They're white boxes with simple writing on them. Pressing an ability will remove the white box from the frame and replace it with a blue cooldown bar growing downwards. Abilities with stacks (Riptide and Healing Stream (on the far right and far left)) the white box will grow smaller, while still showing the blue cooldown progress in the background.

Hey, how reliable is this type of UI? I currently run WAs for simply what I need to know and I have enough issues with them not popping up, not activating, or breaking mid encounter, it's extremely frustrating. For example my WA that tracks Soul Shards simply displays a number (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5), no special conditions like combat and junk. But if combat starts in the middle of the transition from one number to the next, or if combat ends, it will wig-out and no longer display at all. Now that's just an example of the issues I regularly confront. So how reliable would an almost entire UI be?? Thanks for your time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitallyatomic View Post
    Hey, how reliable is this type of UI? I currently run WAs for simply what I need to know and I have enough issues with them not popping up, not activating, or breaking mid encounter, it's extremely frustrating. For example my WA that tracks Soul Shards simply displays a number (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5), no special conditions like combat and junk. But if combat starts in the middle of the transition from one number to the next, or if combat ends, it will wig-out and no longer display at all. Now that's just an example of the issues I regularly confront. So how reliable would an almost entire UI be?? Thanks for your time.
    I haven't experienced the icons not showing up. I'm sorry if you're having trouble with yours. :-(

I haven't experienced the icons not showing up. I'm sorry if you're having trouble with yours. :-(
    Appreciate the sympathy, haha. It's most likely poor setup and user error on my part, just gets frustrating. Love the concept you have tho! I've always been a fan of these types of UIs. Hopefully I'll have a Warlock friendly one of my own one day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitallyatomic View Post
    Appreciate the sympathy, haha. It's most likely poor setup and user error on my part, just gets frustrating. Love the concept you have tho! I've always been a fan of these types of UIs. Hopefully I'll have a Warlock friendly one of my own one day.
    it's a bit MS Paint looking, but it's easy on the eyes. :-))

Deleted
    [QUOTE=iAardvark;48603015]Very much a borrowed idea from Enixz (Birg).

Nice concept. Can you share the wa import string? Thanks

it's a bit MS Paint looking, but it's easy on the eyes. :-))
    Exactly! I'm a true minimalist at heart however in UI design it's easy to get caught up, for me at least, in what exactly I want to know vs. what I think I want to know at a glance, haha. Things can get out of control quickly. My current setup below including the troublesome WAs but ignore those. I'm "happy" with this, I just feel, as you said, I could roll with something easier on the eyes.

https://imgur.com/FIFXItv

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Oxidion;48625244]

Nice concept. Can you share the wa import string? Thanks
    https://wago.io/ByZy27IEz

https://wago.io/BJSaqXLVG

Here you go. :-)

Deleted

Here you go. :-)
    I love you ty