Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post

I expect now a ton of edgelords to tell me who eating dog is no worse than chicken but i wonder if any of them could look a dog in the eye while doing it?
    You know what. New rule you cant eat the animal if your not willing to kill it yourself while looking it in the eye.

Yeah let's see how many of us in America will be forced to give up meat.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Electrocution is usually instantaneous
    Thats the key word we are looking for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Yeah they electrocute them, cut their throats or hit them in the head with blunt heavy shits until they die.... Have you ever been struck by electricity?
    If I was struck by electricity of the same voltage I would die instantaneous. Only Halal cut throats which I boycott and no legal slaughterhouse beats animals to death

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    You know what. New rule you cant eat the animal if your not willing to kill it yourself while looking it in the eye.

Yeah let's see how many of us in America will be forced to give up meat.
    Or you can't eat a plant that you didnt planted and raised from a seed to a ripe "old age " and ready for harvest.

Deleted
    Thats the key word we are looking for.
    And if that occurs somebody fucked up and are accountable

If I was struck by electricity of the same voltage I would die instantaneous. Only Halal cut throats which I boycott and no legal slaughterhouse beats animals to death
    So it's not really the fact that eating a dog is wrong, just how they are slaughtered. But if they change the method of slaughter its cool.

And if that occurs somebody fucked up and are accountable
    And we got to a point where its Ok to eat any kind of meat if that animal is killed in humane way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I love the people who object to and even openly shame the OP, and probably love eating beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc. What gives you the authority to be so high and mighty over those that prefer a different kind of meat? You're automatically a hypocrite if you have a problem with it and still actively eat "Western-approved" meats. If it's because "dogs are pets!" well you could train and keep any domesticated or even tamed animal as a pet, assuming you had the room for the larger ones.

That said, I don't see how this is actually be a problem, unless they have a dog-eating competition at the Olympics, which I highly, HIGHLY doubt will ever exist.
    We don't raise dogs so they can be eaten. Chickens, cows, and pigs are cattle. Chickens are raised for their eggs and meat, cows for their milk and meat. Pigs are straight up food. They are resources as they have been for hundreds of years. Fish are just fish. They're critters of basic instinct that happen to taste good just like crabs, shrimp, and lobster.

Dogs don't provide in the same way cattle animals do. Dogs are smart. They can be trained to do several things other than being pets like helping the disabled and mentally challenged or for other reasons like people with PTSD, being an actual police officer where they can catch criminals or sniff out hidden illegal drugs, finding and help rescuing people trapped in an avalanche or underneath rubble after an earthquake, hunting, or just fun competition.

For those reasons we don't kill dogs to eat them and is why it is looked down on. So with that said you're really going to say there's nothing wrong with killing and eating dogs?

Yeah they electrocute them, cut their throats or hit them in the head with blunt heavy shits until they die.... Have you ever been struck by electricity?
    What kind of slughterhouse have you been to? they dont hit them with blunt objects till they die they stun them they go unconscious then they use a bolt gun to instantly kill them.

Huge difference from boiling and skinning animals alive that can take a very long time with unimaginable pain for the animal.

Well do you know how cows and pigs are killed? You do know that animal was alive? Most slaughterhouses electrocute animals before they are killed....

- - - Updated - - -

Before you think its just loosing conscious go and visit some slaughterhouse.
    Actually they walk them into booths and cut their throats and let them bleed out. At least its how they used to do it like 20 years ago, not sure how they do it now. OMG really they were alive? WTF man! Ok now that im beyond your stuid "You do know that animal was alive" question, I've ne ver heard of them electrocuting an animal for slaughter since it would ruin some of the meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    I bet it's for some treatment they gave to dogs like those festivals in China were they are bolied alive but....
    there are slaughterhouses here that are not remotely better.
    Basically this.

Humanely slaughtered I wouldn't really 'mind' it.

But I aint eatin my pupper.

Quote Originally Posted by New sauce boy View Post
    We don't raise dogs so they can be eaten. Chickens, cows, and pigs are cattle. Chickens are raised for their eggs and meat, cows for their milk and meat. Pigs are straight up food. They are resources as they have been for hundreds of years. Fish are just fish. They're critters of basic instinct that happen to taste good just like crabs, shrimp, and lobster.

Dogs don't provide in the same way cattle animals do. Dogs are smart. They can be trained to do several things other than being pets like helping the disabled and mentally challenged or for other reasons like people with PTSD, being an actual police officer where they can catch criminals or sniff out hidden illegal drugs, finding and help rescuing people trapped in an avalanche or underneath rubble after an earthquake, hunting, or just fun competition.

For those reasons we don't kill dogs to eat them and is why it is looked down on. So with that said you're really going to say there's nothing wrong with killing and eating dogs?
    You forgot about the horses. I mean ppl in Europe and all over the world eat horses but lets see what impact they had on our lives. Well they helped build cities by pulling insane amounts of weight humans couldnt bring on their own, they helped us connect towns and distances that a human wasnt able to cross in days a horse can in less than a day. They are majestic animals, strong, pretty, dont make good pets but hey they helped build civilizations.

Eating dogs and cats is not any "worse" than eating chickens, cows or pigs.

I would guess that some ppl object because they consider the former animals to be pets, while the latter are food. Aka irrational moral BS reasons.

Ofc, if you avoid all meat because of animal rights or something like that, I would understand it, but being fine with the "standard western" meat, while being outraged at ppl eating dogs and cats, makes no logical sense.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    "I don't have enough mental integrity to overcome my emotional instinct and arrive at objective conclusions."

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look, another post lacking logic with an argument that consists of a single judgement and zero rationale.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow they're all over the place.
    Oh look another post that doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. Just another person who comes in, grabs a couple comments, and replies to them in a douchey way to make themselves feel tough and intellectually superior. Wow they're all over the place.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2018-01-12 at 10:29 PM.

And we got to a point where its Ok to eat any kind of meat if that animal is killed in humane way?
    dont see anything wrong with that.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

I remember years ago watching an episode of Panarama on the BBC. It showed asians boiling cats alive, then before they were dead they rip their skins off in one go. Lifting cows out of a truck with a crane then just dropping them from like 40ft. That shit as scarred me for life. I don't know how anyone could do that to any animal.

Still like me a nice juicy burger though, just not a cat burger.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What kind of slughterhouse have you been to? they dont hit them with blunt objects till they die they stun them they go unconscious then they use a bolt gun to instantly kill them.

Huge difference from boiling and skinning animals alive that can take a very long time with unimaginable pain for the animal.

Actually some do, its not all like in the Silence of the lambs....

It is different i agree but we are not talking about they way of how are they killing dogs ( at least i'm not ), i was saying that i dont see anythign wrong if in some parts of the world they eat dogs, yes tome its morally wrong but u don't see a problem with that,

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Actually they walk them into booths and cut their throats and let them bleed out. At least its how they used to do it like 20 years ago, not sure how they do it now. OMG really they were alive? WTF man! Ok now that im beyond your stuid "You do know that animal was alive" question, I've ne ver heard of them electrocuting an animal for slaughter since it would ruin some of the meat.
    You are kinda wrong....

Full disclosure, I didn't read all the replies. I hope someone alluded to the fact that many Western human cultures tend to anthropomorphize dogs. We think of them as family. We have no qualms with eating steak and hamburgers, but I bet Hindus find that abominable.
    Last edited by Naqoyqatsi; 2018-01-12 at 10:20 PM. Reason: forgot to specify Western cultures

I don't eat members of the family.
    Or anything that isn't raised for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    dont see anything wrong with that.
    And that's what i was saying.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I don't eat members of the family.
    Or anything that isn't raised for slaughter.
    But in China the dogs are raised for slaughter....