Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Trump Supporter's I got a serious legit question for you.

What does Trump have to do in order for you to not support him anymore?

Not trolling,baiting or whatever you wish to call it. I am 100% serious.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    DACA. John McCain's immigration policy made me leave the republicans for years.

Not a trump supporter but I can guess

talking shit about white males.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

I think both you and I know the answer to this will be "Anything that's makes librulz happy"...

Collude with a hostile foreign power! oh wait Stop making libs cry? (while they are in fact facepalming)

Probably turn into Hillary Clinton. Jokes aside no president is perfect, I do wish Trump would shut his mouth and get off twitter for sure but our other option was Hillary Clinton it was a terrible choice between the two i picked who i thought was the better terrible choice imo it was a lose lose. I also don't think he has done a terrible job, the left blows everything out of proportion its doom and gloom no matter what he does good or bad and the argument always turns into "you're a racist" pretty much the only argument anyone has these days lol its hilarious.

Deleted
    Let them have him, the GOP drama is way more compelling.

Career bureaucrats losing everything - polls, seats, maybe even their party - due to MORONGATE and FREDOSCAPE. Hang in their buddies, we've not yet died from popcorn poisoning, I demand you to stand by your man till the bitter end !

He'd have to stop being entertaining. I love every time he opens his mouth or taps a keyboard how angry people get.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I think both you and I know the answer to this will be "Anything that's makes librulz happy"...
    Ya but I figured I would try to make a actual serious thread asking it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm honestly not sure if there is anything he can do anymore. Maybe take their guns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    He'd have to stop being entertaining. I love every time he opens his mouth or taps a keyboard how angry people get.
    Why does it make you happy to see people angry or upset or afraid? Why does other people's misery make you feel good? I genuinely don't understand this. I've felt some degree of schadenfreude in situations where I felt someone got their just desserts, but I've never just wanted other people to be miserable, even if they don't agree with my ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

If outlets like CNN started to treat him like Obama, or at least it would make me concerned if the 5th columnists started to act real friendly towards him. This won't happen though, a 2nd term for Trump will pose a severe existential threat to many of these interests.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    If outlets like CNN started to treat him like Obama, or at least it would make me concerned if the 5th columnists started to act real friendly towards him. This won't happen though, a 2nd term for Trump will pose a severe existential threat to many of these interests.
    The question was, what trump has to do, not what others have to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    Why does it make you happy to see people angry or upset or afraid? Why does other people's misery make you feel good? I genuinely don't understand this. I've felt some degree of schadenfreude in situations where I felt someone got their just desserts, but I've never just wanted other people to be miserable, even if they don't agree with my ideals.
    Mainly because they blow everything out of proportion, you watch CNN and its all doom and gloom the world is going to end tomorrow talk and its fear mongering bullcrap 98% of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvalen View Post
    Republicans are typically so miserable with their lot in life that their only outlet is tribalistic schadenfreude.

Trust me, I'm a social scientist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if there is anything he can do anymore. Maybe take their guns?
    This actually might be the best, legit answer. If Trump went for the guns, he'd be out. IMO at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is confusing me on the meaning of legit, more than I have been, since it refused to let me quit.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Shouldn't it be about what he actually does not how the media treat him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by asasyn13 View Post
    Mainly because they blow everything out of proportion, you watch CNN and its all doom and gloom the world is going to end tomorrow talk and its fear mongering bullcrap 98% of it.
    So is Fox News, which is why I avoid 24-hour news stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Republicans are typically so miserable with their lot in life that their only outlet is tribalistic schadenfreude.

Trust me, I'm a social scientist.
    My natural urge to feel empathy towards others is sort of a paradox, I suppose, because it's really hard for me to empathize with people like that.

I wish I could remember the exact article title, but there was one going around a while back that was something like "I don't know how to tell you that you should care about other people." That's basically how I feel all the time when stuff like this comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This thread is confusing me on the meaning of legit, more than I have been, since it refused to let me quit.
    I laughed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Depends who ‘their’ are... I bet Trump’s support will not budge, if he passes strict gun control, to keep guns away from liberals and immigrants.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi