Thread: The Division

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    any tips on two manning incursions? do you have to be super good, or just better gear and learning environment, or its 4 people only? SO and I tried couple, but would get overwhelmed at a certain point, so gave up on those for now. don't really feel like pugging the other 2 people.
    Incursions are the only activity that don't scale with group size. It's balanced around having 4 players.
    (If you want to try one then Falcon Lost isn't too hard to solo, friend of mine already did that a few times pre-Classifieds with 256 gear)

All other activities (missions, legendaries, underground etc) can be done with any group size and will scale accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Incursions are the only activity that don't scale with group size. It's balanced around having 4 players.
    (If you want to try one then Falcon Lost isn't too hard to solo, friend of mine already did that a few times pre-Classifieds with 256 gear)

All other activities (missions, legendaries, underground etc) can be done with any group size and will scale accordingly.
    I see.... might give it a try then.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I see.... might give it a try then.
    What i like about Division is the fact it is super easy to find a group for any activity. Just going when mission/incursion/whatever is and hiting the F button. 30 s later group is formed and we are storming

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    What i like about Division is the fact it is super easy to find a group for any activity. Just going when mission/incursion/whatever is and hiting the F button. 30 s later group is formed and we are storming
    Well playing on Xbox I'd often join a group and then immediately get kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    That sucks. I play on pc and grouping is really easy.

That sucks. I play on pc and grouping is really easy.
    Yeah I havn't played in awhile. When it became clear they weren't gonna add more story content I kind of lost interest.

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisof...uary-18th-2018

State of the game update with details on the upcoming Global Event! Looks like it starts Tuesday the 23 and runs for a week, I'm hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

State of the game update with details on the upcoming Global Event! Looks like it starts Tuesday the 23 and runs for a week, I'm hype.
    I'm excited! I am very curious what the Alpha Bridge and the Hunters Faith 5 and 6 piece set bonuses will be!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Add me. GT: FizNpop. I am on the East Coast of the U.S. and play during the week between 5:30pm - 10pm. Weekends vary from all day and night, to on and off.

I'm currently sitting at 280 rocking a Striker (4) and Nomad (3) with The House and a First Wave M1A.

I normally frequent Under Ground, Dark Zone, and I am starting to get into Resistance for the easy chest farm. I'd love to do some Incursions, but I don't have a steady group of 4 to do it regularly.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Good, was kinda bored to be honest without it.

I believe the classified drop should be uped by a large margin. It is just not fun to get inferior sets.

10+ Year Old Account

Damnit. . . Tomb Kings are being added to Total Warhammer 2 that day.

Sounds like tomb kings are going to have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'm excited! I am very curious what the Alpha Bridge and the Hunters Faith 5 and 6 piece set bonuses will be!

- - - Updated - - -

Add me. GT: FizNpop. I am on the East Coast of the U.S. and play during the week between 5:30pm - 10pm. Weekends vary from all day and night, to on and off.

I'm currently sitting at 280 rocking a Striker (4) and Nomad (3) with The House and a First Wave M1A.

I normally frequent Under Ground, Dark Zone, and I am starting to get into Resistance for the easy chest farm. I'd love to do some Incursions, but I don't have a steady group of 4 to do it regularly.
    Ah thanks but unfortunately I traded it in awhile back. I might pick up the PC version at some point if it gets really cheap and I get really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Damnit. . . Tomb Kings are being added to Total Warhammer 2 that day.

Sounds like tomb kings are going to have to wait.
    To be fair after that week there is little sense to play Divison all the way to the next Global Event.

To be fair after that week there is little sense to play Divison all the way to the next Global Event.
    Eh, they're increasing the world drop rate for Classified after the GE, so if you're still building sets, it'll be worth it to at least spend plenty of time farming Hunters in the UG.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is supised to be the last GE. With this one, they are releasing the final 4 classified sets. After the week is over, they are supposed to increase the drop rate for regular play. But if I had to guess, the increase won’t be too big.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Is the game worth it to return to if you don't own any of the dlc?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Is the game worth it to return to if you don't own any of the dlc?
    I'm wondering the same tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm wondering the same tbh...
    Yes!

I was in the same boat - game is cheap but dlc costs as much if not more

But here is the thing - DLC in this game are like additional, optional activities. Hella fun, but still totally optional. Not even one is mandatory, and while they expand on game the base game is the meat of this product.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ainyan View Post
    Eh, they're increasing the world drop rate for Classified after the GE, so if you're still building sets, it'll be worth it to at least spend plenty of time farming Hunters in the UG.
    So far it is 1% to i believe 5% from some extremely dangerous activities.

And to be fair, classified gear is so much better than any other it make any non classified gear a shit in comparison.

But here is the thing - DLC in this game are like additional, optional activities. Hella fun, but still totally optional. Not even one is mandatory, and while they expand on game the base game is the meat of this product.
    That's good to know. Might give it another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That's good to know. Might give it another shot.
    I just googled the division season pass...looks like it's half off right now...I'll probably buy it just cause i like wasting money

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I just googled the division season pass...looks like it's half off right now...I'll probably buy it just cause i like wasting money
    It's not a bad deal. Not a big fan of the Survival mode personally, but it's pretty solid. And I love Underground, basically a semi-RNG dungeon with a randomized set of objective to complete. 1.8 made the automated group finder useful, so it's pretty easy to get groups to get through it and it's usually good fun. Do enjoy, IMO that alone is at least worth buying.