View Poll Results: Do you drink tea? If so, do you remove the bag before you drink it?

Voters
55. This poll is closed
  • I drink tea and remove the teabag before I drink it.

36 65.45%
  • I drink tea but do not bother to remove the teabag before I drink it.

12 21.82%
  • I don't care for tea.

7 12.73%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynotchris
    Do you drink tea? If so, what type and where are you from? Do you leave the bag in when it's done?
    American, living in China for the last 18 years.

I tend to rotate through several types: Da Hong Pao and Tie Guan Yin, Pu'er, and recently Junshan Island tea (same stock and style as Junshan Yinzhin, but grown lakeside) since my fiancee's mother grows it. I love all kinds of tea, but those are my standbys here.

Nope, no bags, loose leaf tea is popular here.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I drink tea 1-2 cups per day, but of course I do I'm british.

This is one of my favourites, good everyday tea. Quite like Twinings English Breakfast and Earl Grey though too.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Not a fan even though iam English but i have drunk it many a time but now its not something i will seek after.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink real green tea sometimes for the benefits...and sometimes I drink this for the flavor.

I drink unsweetened teas, usually black or green. I remove the teabag because the tea leaches tannins out of the teabag (more accurately, the leaves) which make the tea taste bitter. Also never squeeze the teabag for the aforementioned tannins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tea, and have a fairly extensive vegetable and herb garden. So I've been making my own teas lately. Tea herbs are surprisingly easy to grow.

• Chai Tea is best tea. I blend black tea leaves with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, but go easy on the cloves.
    • Lemon Verbena
    • Lavender
    • Spearmint
    • Peppermint
    • Jasmine
    • Poppies

Nah. Water suits me just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only tea I drink is Tetley and if I'm out and about the only tea I think that's in shops and junk is P.G Tips which tastes like damn styrofoam.

All other teas are inferior ALL HAIL TETLEY.

(As you can tell I really like tea)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I drink Tea, In Australia. At the moment my 2 favourite types are Honey and Vanilla Chamomile and Matcha.

A big fan of Teh Tarik as well, but don't drink it often.

Voted for drink tea and remove bag. Although I almost exlusively trink loose tea. >90% loose green tea (various kinds, but mostly Sencha). ~8% black tea (Assam) mostly in homemade ice tea during the summer. ~2% tea bags. (Fennel and similar teas if I have a fever.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka

This is akin to saying Gallo is your favorite wine and their best is the purple one.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2018-01-13 at 04:44 AM. Reason: need. more. coffee.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Do tea drinkers drink coffee?.
    I drink both.

I love ice tea with lemon and sugar substitute but i cant drink it anymore. It is too hard on my stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I drink real green tea sometimes for the benefits...and sometimes I drink this for the flavor.
    Used to really love this stuff but it started tasting different to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I drink coffee - and tea.
    Favorite tea is Indian chai tea with a teaspoon of sugar. I don't remove the teabag because I like how it gets a little bit stronger towards the end of the cup when it's also started to cooled off :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    This is akin to saying Gallo is your favorite wine and their best is the purple one.
    Dude, Franzia, and the apple juice colored one.

But really, I only drink tea when I'm sick, and when that happens I might do a black tea with a little honey and lemon, or I might do any variety of herbal teas. Very much a cultural thing, as you'll notice the UK contributors wondering why we don't have electric kettles in the US. (Hint: the microwave works fine for heating water, noobs).

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

I drink tea and coffee. Some form of regular black tea as I can really taste the acid in orange pekoe tea, but sometimes I'll have a flavoured tea like Earl Grey / Lady Grey (just has less bergamot), blackberry or orange. Of course I take the teabag out once it has been brewed, otherwise it gets stewed and that can be awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala
    Dude, Franzia, and the apple juice colored one.
    Now you've done it. I'm fresh out of cough syrup and Mad Dog, but if I go expensive I can get a bottle of the stronger "White Cow" (牛栏山 二锅头) for a bit under three bucks. That runs something like 52% alcohol, compared to the regular 40% or so, I can splurge the extra dollar for quality!

10+ Year Old Account
    i do
    - chai tea (tim horton's chai tea, two milk two sugars to be exact!)
    - from canada ontario
    - leave the bag
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Do tea drinkers drink coffee?.
    I'm a heavy, regular tea drinker and I also love coffee. I only have a few cups of coffee a week though whereas I have 4-5 cups of tea daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    The only tea I drink is Tetley and if I'm out and about the only tea I think that's in shops and junk is P.G Tips which tastes like damn styrofoam.

Punjana is the only tea worth anyone's time.

Also, to the OP, remove a teabag? If I make the tea in the cup (pop the teabag in, add hot water, stir and leave for a few minutes to brew) yes I remove the teabag but normally I make a pot of tea in a teapot. Improves the taste a lot.