Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    mc'cree dallas skin, great skin along with los angeles gladiators..

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Well, they appear in my Hero gallery after I buy them and will stay there. To get all 312 would ofc mean a more ultimate collection for me

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I am a collector, I want 100% of everything. It will take a long time to get all Golden weapons as well, but working on that too. I want 100/100 collectibles for a hero, not 99/100. And these skins increase that number further, +12 for each hero.
    There is a reason they are not with the other skins AND are not listed as contributing to the 12/12 skins thing. They are team merchandise, if you need to have every one of these team skins, you are probably looking at like 20,000 dollars over the next few years.

Well, they appear in my Hero gallery after I buy them and will stay there. To get all 312 would ofc mean a more ultimate collection for me

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I am a collector, I want 100% of everything. It will take a long time to get all Golden weapons as well, but working on that too. I want 100/100 collectibles for a hero, not 99/100. And these skins increase that number further, +12 for each hero.
    Then spend all your money and support the teams. Your need to fulfill your collections does not mean Blizzard has to make them all affordable. I use to collect comics when I was younger and I never complained that I could't have all the comics that were ever made. At a certain point you have to do 2 things, either get a job that lets you afford what you want or you have to be realistic in what you can get. You can't expect everyone who sells things you want to just hand them over so you can be happy. You have the right to the pursuit of happiness as an american, but not happiness. The pursuit.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-01-13 at 08:34 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signed up for the newsletter for the free 100 points, (get them here, limited time: https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/pr...m-skins-tokens ) it takes a few days to come through but got the Gladiators Pharah skin with them, was going to get D.Va since I play her so much but Pharah doesn't really have many good skins and everyone uses Frostbite. Then went ahead and bought D.Va's anyway... :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel ya, aint much you can do if you're not willing to spend like 1200USD

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Signed up for the newsletter for the free 100 points, (get them here, limited time: https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/pr...m-skins-tokens ) it takes a few days to come through but got the Gladiators Pharah skin with them, was going to get D.Va since I play her so much but Pharah doesn't really have many good skins and everyone uses Frostbite. Then went ahead and bought D.Va's anyway... :S
    Oh hey, thanks for the tip! I couldn't decide what to get for Lúcio so I'm gonna get both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    There is a reason they are not with the other skins AND are not listed as contributing to the 12/12 skins thing. They are team merchandise, if you need to have every one of these team skins, you are probably looking at like 20,000 dollars over the next few years.
    Well, I might buy these over time, we'll see. Hopefully the League won't swap that many teams over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Then spend all your money and support the teams. Your need to fulfill your collections does not mean Blizzard has to make them all affordable. I use to collect comics when I was younger and I never complained that I could't have all the comics that were ever made. At a certain point you have to do 2 things, either get a job that lets you afford what you want or you have to be realistic in what you can get. You can't expect everyone who sells things you want to just hand them over so you can be happy. You have the right to the pursuit of happiness as an american, but not happiness. The pursuit.
    Well, true, I just wish it woulnd't be so expensive. I wish they had a separate donate section for those who want to support the team, and have the skins cheaper for those who just want the skins. Atleast maybe 1 dollar per skin or so. 1200 dollars for these skins, for whatever reason, is too much. Blizzard should understand that people like to collect things, and that they will get a lot of dislikes by doing this.

Just look at the official forums, when OWL skins came, 99% of all threads were hate threads about these prices.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Well, I might buy these over time, we'll see. Hopefully the League won't swap that many teams over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, true, I just wish it woulnd't be so expensive. I wish they had a separate donate section for those who want to support the team, and have the skins cheaper for those who just want the skins. Atleast maybe 1 dollar per skin or so. 1200 dollars for these skins, for whatever reason, is too much. Blizzard should understand that people like to collect things, and that they will get a lot of dislikes by doing this.

Just look at the official forums, when OWL skins came, 99% of all threads were hate threads about these prices.
    You will find that when people post on forums it is 99% of the time to complain, you will never find someone complimenting the price tag in a forum post on anything unless it is on sale. It’s also true that angry people vote and happy people do not which is human nature and why political parties invest a lot in angering their base against the other party.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.