Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Why people in Civilized world can't handle the truth?

Or why do people in Civilized world think that Uncivilized people can't handle the Truth?
    After watching all the fake outrage about s***hole countries comment, didn't CNN and others proven them selves to be fake news?

I am not sure if this is fake platitudes and bigotry of low expectations or ignorance.
    How does lying to people about their misgivings helps them?
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

people just feign extreme sensitivity these days for either attention or to push their agenda. best to brush them off and not worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    people just feign extreme sensitivity these days for either attention or to push their agenda. best to brush them off and not worry about it.
    You think calling another country a Shithole Country is okay even if it's True? I don't see Trump calling Russia a Shithole Country. Because Russias Economy is a SHITHOLE. I don't see Trump calling out on Russias horribly corrupt President.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    CNN and others proven them selves to be fake news?
    At this Point CNN still has more credibility then Trump and Fox News.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-01-13 at 09:47 AM.

Anyone in the USA calling another country a shithole should have look out the window.

In my mind, calling them shitholes is one thing but denying people entry because of that is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    In my mind, calling them shitholes is one thing but denying people entry because of that is another.
    Both at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Or why do people in Civilized world think that Uncivilized people can't handle the Truth?
    You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You think calling another country a Shithole Country is okay even if it's True? I don't see Trump calling Russia a Shithole Country. Because Russias Economy is a SHITHOLE. I don't see Trump calling out on Russias horribly corrupt President.

- - - Updated - - -

At this Point CNN still has more credibility then Trump and Fox News.
    yes. i have no issue with it. and no, CNN will never have any credibility.

yes. i have no issue with it.
    Well good thing you're not a world leader with a Huge Ego and Nukes.
    Because Insulting another world leader just because of small Disagreements is wise.

and no, CNN will never have any credibility.
    If you want to live in a Snowflake Bubble then have fun.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politi...ump/index.html

President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"
    Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting
    A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.
    One person briefed on the meeting said when Durbin got to Haiti, Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.
    This is more or less what OP is talking about for those who, like me, were lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Anyone in the USA calling another country a shithole should have look out the window.
    yeah who would possibly want to live in the USA over Haiti. ROFL. gtfo with that. the US leads in basically everything. even the poorest of our poor live better then most of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Well good thing you're not a world leader with a Huge Ego.

If you want to live in a Snowflake Bubble then have fun.
    you mean good thing im not a sensitive pussy over words? i know.

you are not gonna catch me defending breitbart or fox either.

Americans watched democrats get offended at Bush for 8 years. They are just sick and tired of it. In fact, you could argue the election of Trump is a full-throated rejection of the politics of getting offended at what people say. Everyone knew he would say mean things and they voted him in anyway. Thy are not shocked when it happens.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Americans watched democrats get offended at Bush for 8 years. They are just sick and tired of it. In fact, you could argue the election of Trump is a full-throated rejection of the politics of getting offended at what people say. Everyone knew he would say mean things and they voted him in anyway. Thy are not shocked when it happens.
    i think its more then that. i dont give a shit about people not liking bush or obama. people have just overall become whiny pussies about everything. everything hurts their sensitive little feelings. but the truth is, it doesn't hurt their feelings, they just want attention or to push some agenda.

its like how asking someone for a blow job is the same as rape these days. everything is insane and everyone is crying wolf over everything for their 1 minute of fame.

there is a thread where people are crying that kids play fucking cowboys and indians ffs

yeah who would possibly want to live in the USA over Haiti. ROFL. gtfo with that. the US leads in basically everything. even the poorest of our poor live better then most of the world.
    Compared to other first world countries this is undeniably false. So is the U.S. the Shithole of First World Countries?

most Politicians are all about words, good thing too because Guns are next.

- - - Updated - - -

i think its more then that. i dont give a shit about people not liking bush or obama. people have just overall become whiny pussies about everything. everything hurts their sensitive little feelings. but the truth is, it doesn't hurt their feelings, they just want attention or to push some agenda.

its like how asking someone for a blow job is the same as rape these days. everything is insane and everyone is crying wolf over everything for their 1 minute of fame.
    Bringing attention to push an Agenda? Isn't that what you're doing too?

10+ Year Old Account

When you are a world leader, regardless of whether you are a "sensitive pussy" over words, it's common fucking sense to be diplomatic to the rest of the world, just because you have more money/a better lifestyle than someone else does not mean you have to be dick about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    When you are a world leader, regardless of whether you are a "sensitive pussy" over words, it's common fucking sense to be diplomatic to the rest of the world, just because you have more money/a better lifestyle than someone else does not mean you have to be dick about it.
    Exactly, and well said.

Compared to other first world countries this is undeniably false. So is the U.S. the Shithole of First World Countries?

Politicians are all about words, good thing too because Guns are next.
    compared to other first world countries, the US is still leading in nearly everything. Medicine. Tech. Pop culture. Activism. World Aid. Military. Freedoms. Even if you hate the american health system, the STANDARD of care, is well above nearly every other country statistically. there is not a single country that is overall, better then the US. you can argue some are just as good, or you prefer this or that, but trying to play down the US as not being among the very best, is just pure bullshit and asshattery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    why? we dont need to appease anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    People calling the US a shithole country need to really step back and take a look at the world as a whole. We might do some things backwards, we might have a shithole for a president right now, but overall the US is still a great place to live. I'm definitely not saying it's the best, but it's by no means the worst. But like any place, if you sit there and nitpick about every little minute detail, of course it's going to look like a shithole. A lot of countries would if you did that to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    I think it is fairly common that no matter how bad your country really is, some outsider saying that it is a shithole still doesn't fall in particularly good grace.