Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Good for you. You're in the minority.
    Please show me any objective data as evidence. And no "OMG this forum totally agrees with me! I can't even!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither side can say this because neither side knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    7.3.5 leveling is healthier to the game and ESPECIALLY for new players. Live leveling is utterly broken and boring. After 7.3.5 actual class mechanics come to play before the level cap, making the game more enjoyable to play and also teaching people how to play their damn classes while they level up.
    Just ignore these people. First whine that the game is to easy. Now that it's to tedious.. No pleasing some

its nice that people want leveling to be harder(read: longer) and all, but those of us that leveled 20+ alts to max level already are bored of leveling and the thought of leveling taking even longer is annoying.

I did it 20 times and more. It's not going to be suddenly interesting if takes more time or if the zones scale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Just ignore these people. First whine that the game is to easy. Now that it's to tedious.. No pleasing some
    Or, you know, different people want different things.

do you have the numbers to prove that??

besides man the only way noone knows about the change are those who dont visit forums anyways

its like a police officer going into the station saying "hey guys just making sure you know now but the speed limit has dropped by 10mph on that road"

i would love to get my alts leveled but leveling a caster with my 700ms lag is...difficult though luckily the cahnges will help me with loremaster

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    its nice that people want leveling to be harder(read: longer) and all, but those of us that leveled 20+ alts to max level already are bored of leveling and the thought of leveling taking even longer is annoying.

I did it 20 times and more. It's not going to be suddenly interesting if takes more time or if the zones scale.
    if you have 20+ alts then theres no reason for you to level anyways other than the allied races
    even then you get a free boost with preorder
    now the only thing you NEED to level for is the allied races heritage armor and even then you still have alot of ways to boost your leveling efficiency
    at that point if you want the armor take the couple days to level

Talk about an alarmist its really not that much different yes its longer yes its slower but its not like we are going from Legion to Vanilla pace. its more refined a little bit more nuanced and you still have heirlooms this is how it should have always been since scaling was introduced.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Or, you know, different people want different things.
    Sure. And some people just want to whine. Nothing to do, grind, RNG, faceroll, tedious - there is always a reason. I don't know if they're masochists or it's just an addiction, but normal people would just left game that they hate so much.

I don't see this explicitly stated anywhere and only learned it from various forum posts, so I'm gonna help out and tell you here. They are DRASTICALLY increasing the time it takes to level in 7.3.5. Quest exp is nerfed up until either 90 or 100, 1 to 60 now takes more exp, and looms are being nerfed. This is a horrible change and if I hadn't already leveled every class to 100 in WoD I would be furious. So if you ever plan on rerolling in the future, do it now before this not-so-subtle ploy to sell boosts goes in to effect.
    You're honestly just whining at this point. There are still some of us who a) don't care, and b) remember having to play for hours on end for months just to get from 1-60.

And, to be honest, I doubt you've actually leveled on the PTR full so you are in no position to KNOW other than hyperbolic forum posts from a toxic subsection of the community that is mad that they don't blink and earn a level.

You have some options:

1) Buy a boost
    2) RAF
    3) Deal with it.

And quit saying "This thread isn't aimed at you" because that's just infantile. Because the response to that is "Well, this change isn't aimed at you." Blizzard made this change for reasons Watcher very clearly explained at Blizzcon that come down to a conflict between the story telling you to stay in a zone to complete it yet the leveling system is telling you to leave the zone. This change eliminates that conflict and also allows you to skip content you may not like (e.g. Outland, Cata zones, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    This isn't a discussion, this is you whining and crying like a petulant child because you don't like something.
    ^^^ QFE ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sure. And some people just want to whine. Nothing to do, grind, RNG, faceroll, tedious - there is always a reason. I don't know if they're masochists or it's just an addiction, but normal people would just left game that they hate so much.
    Exactly this. But it's hip to attack people that think like you. People want honesty but don't dare to actually mean it haha

I like how nobody who complains about the increase in experience and mob health takes into account that mobs and quests won't go green halfway through a zone, and gray shortly after (which forced you to stop leveling and waste time travelling somewhere else instead of following the flow) anymore.

Even with the increases, it may still take less time to get to 60/90 than it does now. Specially 90, since you can skip Outland and Cataclysm completely, and level in Northrend and Pandaria, which have better quest design respectively.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2018-01-13 at 11:48 AM.

I'll always laugh and shake my head at people who get so angry and defensive when someone says anything negative about WoW

I'm definitely not a fan of the leveling process being drawn out further. They should have tweaked the game to make combat more challenging whilst keeping the time needed to get to max level the same.

Deleted
    i'm already having 3 bnet accounts with 50 rogues each generating 5000g per week due to orderhall quest

aka 750k gold free every week aka 3m gold every month, self paying with wow token and 250€ stocked up in each account

the leveling in legion is over for me, im sitting at 67m gold right now

/e yes i raf'ed these chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sure. And some people just want to whine.
    I don't think anyone wakes up in the morning and thinks "I want to whine today". There's always reasons behind any sort of whining. It's not that they want to whine, it's that they want their dissatisfaction to change and they're pointing out things they feel are leading to it.

But sure, keep going with the dismissive strawman of "you just want to whine", I guess. It's about as productive as actual senseless whining.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    i'm already having 3 bnet accounts with 50 rogues each generating 5000g per week due to orderhall quest

aka 750k gold free every week aka 3m gold every month, self paying with wow token and 250€ stocked up in each account

the leveling in legion is over for me, im sitting at 67m gold right now

/e yes i raf'ed these chars
    Fascinating tale.

Blizzard should just remove leveling, problem solved.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, nothing that hasn't already been explained in other posts. Gotcha.

Already leveling a new, and on purpose going a little slower, still goes fast.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

or get a job and just boost chars to 100

:^)

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    or get a job and just boost chars to 100

:^)
    Having a job doesn't mean you're happy to pay for overpriced services.

This is a horrible change
    This is an amazing change.

and if I hadn't already leveled every class to 100 in WoD I would be furious
    Simple people are simply triggered I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: stop posting to tell me you like the change. I don't care and this thread isn't aimed at you, it's to warn people like me who hate leveling.
    Noone cares what you care about. If you dont like being replied to, dont open a thread in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Any actual proof (non your out of the ass "im sure of it" argument)?

Any poll involving the whole playerbase?

No?

You might as well be the minority.