Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Nazi is not a religion.
    Both Islam and Nazism are supremacist movements, which advocate discrimination against those outside the group and death to those they deem unfit.

Had Islam been subject to the same legislative criteria as political groups, membership of it would likely be banned in places like Britain and Germany.

Islam lucked out, as we arbitrarily classify political and religious ideologies separately, there is no real reason to do so.

Deleted
    I had a very positive image of Canada till now - @Tennis this stands against your projection of Canada in this forum.

Deleted
    Even though it was just essentially a religious hat, approaching an 11 year old as a strange adult with a sharp object is probably pretty damn frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Both Islam and Nazism are supremacist movements, which advocate discrimination against those outside the group and death to those they deem unfit.

Had Islam been subject to the same legislative criteria as political groups, membership of it would likely be banned in places like Britain and Germany.

Islam lucked out, as we arbitrarily classify political and religious ideologies separately, there is no real reason to do so.
    You could say the same if you saw Classic Theocratic Catholics or Christians in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Id be just as pissed if she had no hijab on or was from a different religion or no religion at all.
    It was a child that participates in enslavement of women. People in a civilized country have all the rights to be upset about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It isn't your job to tell someone how to dress their child, much less enforce it.
    We as a society, have a right to enforce our cultural norms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    She CHOSE, yes CHOSE the hijab
    And you CHOSE not to wear one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It was a child that participates in enslavement of women. People in a civilized country have all the rights to be upset about this.

- - - Updated - - -

We as a society, have a right to enforce our cultural norms.

- - - Updated - - -

And you CHOSE not to wear one?
    So people in civilized countries cut it off 11yr old children's head to show how upset they are?

You keep saying I chose not to. I don't think you understand what hijab is
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    A grown ass man has no business touching an 11 year old girl.

Surprised nobody beat his ass right there.
    canada, man.

in the US, even in the reddest neck areas, if a people saw a guy attacking a little girl regardless of how she looks or her faith, there would be a gang beat down lol
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Why didn't God smite the evil religious biggots that spell trouble whereever they go?
    Guess who I'm referring to with that question - the answer may surprise you.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2018-01-13 at 11:54 AM.

It's a shame this happened to her. It's a shame her religion is spreading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    That is a blatant characterization of the entire population of religion. I'm sure you aware of it, and the that you can't honestly believe such a large population believe that. It'd be like believing all Christians once wanted all the Jewish people exterminated.
    It is a comment on Islam, not Muslims and it is entirely accurate.

It isn't even true of all Nazi as there were some who tried to save Jews.
    Again, what I said was true of Nazism, how individual Nazis acted is an irrelevance to the ideology itself.

The problem is fundamentalist, and if you're saying there are more Muslim Fundamentalist then you'd probably be right. It is however seems to be a small percentage.
    Define ‘small percentage’.

In Britain, where Muslims tend to be moderate than in places like North Africa and the Middle East, around a third hold extremist views and around 10% hold violent extremist views.

The problem with extremism within Islam is that it is mainstream.

The problem with extremism within Islam is that it is mainstream.
    Agreed, but this is an issue most religions deal with. I agree that Islam has a lot of issues but remember at one time Christians were like that too. It took Protestants Centuries to get to the point of being more open minded.

Thank you for speaking it out so accurately. We need more honest people in the west to realize that Islam is malignant.

Islam is in many ways comparable to Nazism. There is no moderate Islam. There are some moderate muslims who mainly support Islam out of tradition, fear or some degree of ignorance but the idea itself, Islam, that they rally behind is hostile to many of the ideas I think makes life worth living; asking questions of our existence with an open mind, rule of law, listening to music, throwing a party etc. - the very things that give people a dignified existence. Churchill described it so well when he postulated that Islam induces, in the societies that it controls, a fearsome apathy. Noone is willing, able or daring to step out of line and break the conformity a bit. I think that is why the ME never managed to reinvent itself or adapt to the Renessance, etc.

Throughout the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, many western leftist intellectuals took a liking to communism. I can find names, places, dates if anyone wants( I know, I doubt that) (mainly danish intellectuals, journalists and professers though). When the rot of communism became fully exposed, most of them changed colour like a chameleon would. The point, really, that once exposed, the image of communism shattered and there wasn't a thing the leftist intellectual class could do to stop that. I would like to add that most westernes did not like communism (just as most westernes actually don't like Islam today), but even the intellectuals could not find a credible way to present communism before themselves after 1990.
    The image of Islam is fast moving along the rails that the image of Communism drove along in the late 1980s/early 1990s. Soon, not even laywers, journalists and far-left professers will be able to defend Islam. It is getting too exposed now, it's evil becoming apparant to still more people.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2018-01-13 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could say the same if you saw Classic Theocratic Catholics or Christians in power.
    I am not talking about people in power, I’m talking about the ideology.

Christianity isn’t a supremacist ideology, whereas Islam is, this is possibly due to the different circumstances in which they were founded - Mohammed was a religious leader and military commander, whereas Jesus was merely a religious leader.

I am not talking about people in power, I’m talking about the ideology.

Christianity isn’t a supremacist ideology, whereas Islam is, this is possibly due to the different circumstances in which they were founded - Mohammed was a religious leader and military commander, whereas Jesus was merely a religious leader.
    That is false, especially when they were still preaching old testament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, but this is an issue most religions deal with. I agree that Islam has a lot of issues but remember at one time Christians were like that too. It took Protestants Centuries to get to the point of being more open minded.
    At one time. However extremism within Christianity (in Europe at least), is very much a fringe notion nowadays.

Islam needs to sort itself out, just as Christianity has done, but it is up to Muslims to do that. As it stands large swathes of the Muslim population worldwide hold views that are incompatible with the West.

At one time. However extremism within Christianity (in Europe at least), is very much a fringe notion nowadays.

Islam needs to sort itself out, just as Christianity has done, but it is up to Muslims to do that. As it stands large swathes of the Muslim population worldwide hold views that are incompatible with the West.
    Not only is it up to the Muslims but U.S. needs to help them sort it out too now.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is false, especially when they were still preaching old testament.
    No, it is entirely accurate.

That some Christians used Christianity as a supremacist movement is an irrelevance to whether the ideology itself is a supremacist one, just as some Muslims not being supremacists doesn’t change that Islam is a supremacist ideology.

It is codified in things like the jizya, which Christianity doesn’t have an equal of. This is probably due to the different requirements at their respective foundations, but it is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only is it up to the Muslims but U.S. needs to help them sort it out too now.
    It is not up to the US to sort out religious ideology.

No. This is the sort of thing George W Bush believed in the early 2000s. There is, in fact, nothing the West can do to sort of Islam. Only Muslims can do that, and to do that, they will have to tear out most pages in the Quaran along with other Islamic legal scriptures.
    Muslims are not born uncivilized and wicked. It's just that Islam has a tendency to burn away all that is noble in the human being, just like Communism and Nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Harassment ends and assault begins when your hands are laid on another person. And 'assault' is synonymous with 'attack'.
    Not quite, assault is the threat and battery is the physical action.

No, it is entirely accurate.

That some Christians used Christianity as a supremacist movement is an irrelevance to whether the ideology itself is a supremacist one, just as some Muslims not being supremacists doesn’t change that Islam is a supremacist ideology.
    Christianity is as much a Supremacist movement as Muslims maybe not at the same level as the Muslims but they are indeed a Supremacist movement. The Majority of Christians are indoctrinated into thinking that a Theocratic U.S. is a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    No. This is the sort of thing George W Bush believed in the early 2000s. There is, in fact, nothing the West can do to sort of Islam. Only Muslims can do that, and to do that, they will have to tear out most pages in the Quaran along with other Islamic legal scriptures.
    Muslims are not born uncivilized and wicked. It's just that Islam has a tendency to burn away all that is noble in the human being, just like Communism and Nazism.
    no, it's because of George W. Bush we are in this mess until it ends. Yes only Muslims can do this at the end, but America is part of it too whether you like it or not.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-01-13 at 12:28 PM.