Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People seem to miss the point that Trump didn't only call those countries shitholes, he also implied that we don't want immigrants from those countries. He probably thinks they're rapists, murderers, and drug dealers with AIDs who live in huts or something.

Meanwhile in the real world, African immigrants to the US are the highest educated group in the country. Their rates are even higher than Asian immigrants;

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...el-in-the-u-s-

Which group is the most educated in America?

Nigerians.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Da...-S-1600808.php
    Last edited by Rhamses; 2018-01-13 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I literally said in my post I don't hate these people. Hell, I feel nothing but Painful Empathy for these people. But I understand a Nation cannot survive on handouts from other nations.

Honestly, I find YOUR outlook more racist and hateful than mine.
    Of course you do, you've shown your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the world plenty of times on these forums. You didn't know anything about Japan, the middle east and pretty much everywhere else aside from what you have swallowed from right wing media. I am still curious, why do you care? you are from the UK, most the UK hates Donald Trump, it must be lonely not to have your kinsmen not share your hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    People seem to miss the point that Trump didn't only call those countries shitholes, he also implied that we don't want immigrants from those countries.

Meanwhile in the real world, African immigrants to the US are the highest educated group in the country. Their rates are even higher than Asian immigrants;

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...el-in-the-u-s-
    see, that's my only problem with what he said. if we can get good immigrants from those places, bring them.

i just don't want borderline tribals showing up, popping out 15 kids with their horrible hateful ideology, and gaining a majority that then hurts lgbt peoples and women. bring all the college educated people that know that women and gays deserve equal rights, and you have no issues with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    i hope so. he gets arrested for the murder like 2 minute later
    Nothing against you, but there are people who actually take the rant as face value and as the truth, and I really wonder if they saw the movie or know the exact context of these lines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Of course you do, you've shown your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the world plenty of times on these forums. You didn't know anything about Japan, the middle east and pretty much everywhere else aside from what you have swallowed from right wing media. I am still curious, why do you care? you are from the UK, most the UK hates Donald Trump? it must be lonely not to have your kinsmen not share your hate.
    Most of my "Kinsmen" are cowed down by a heavy government boot that doesn't allow solid facts to be said. The boot that puts a scottish man in Prison for teaching his dog a joke nazi salute, or one that puts a man in prison for leaving bacon on a mosque door who then gets killed in prison.

I am not Just an Englishmen, I am a yorkshireman. I have a deep and long rooted sense of Equality and fairness. I am not prim and proper. I am a dour Northman. I wish everyone has a life they can agree with, but I disagree when people wrong me or wrong others.

People like you are the reason we have unrest in the world, Morally bankrupt busy-bodies trying to make themselves feel better with fake-Empathy. I spit on you and your nation destroying ways.

Deleted
    Good to know you and the clan have the same talking points.
    If the clan says 2+2=4 are they wrong because they are racist scumbags?

A shit country is a shit country.
    No need to race bait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    see, that's my only problem with what he said. if we can get good immigrants from those places, bring them.

i just don't want borderline tribals showing up, popping out 15 kids with their horrible hateful ideology, and gaining a majority that then hurts lgbt peoples and women. bring all the college educated people that know that women and gays deserve equal rights, and you have no issues with me.
    I don't even want them. I want them to stay in their countries so they improve them, and don't just leave them to the tribals.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Or why do people in Civilized world think that Uncivilized people can't handle the Truth?
    After watching all the fake outrage about s***hole countries comment, didn't CNN and others proven them selves to be fake news?

I am not sure if this is fake platitudes and bigotry of low expectations or ignorance.
    How does lying to people about their misgivings helps them?

The funny part is how they contradict themselves in the same sentence. They get offended for Trump supposedly calling them "shit hole countries" by claiming that they aren't shithole countries and that they are just as good as America. So they claim that Trump is just racist(here we go with the racist card again...these people are a broken record and so predictable), and then when we point out what was said to be a temporary refugee program (18 years ago...) needs to end and that they need to go back to those countries (Haiti) the Liberals don't want to send them back to those countries because.....they are shithole countries.....

The Liberal media are VERY entertaining. I look forward to watching them trip all over themselves again in 2020 when they get ghetto stomped....again.

Most of my "Kinsmen" are cowed down by a heavy government boot that doesn't allow solid facts to be said. The boot that puts a scottish man in Prison for teaching his dog a joke nazi salute, or one that puts a man in prison for leaving bacon on a mosque door who then gets killed in prison.

I am not Just an Englishmen, I am a yorkshireman. I have a deep and long rooted sense of Equality and fairness. I am not prim and proper. I am a dour Northman. I wish everyone has a life they can agree with, but I disagree when people wrong me or wrong others.

People like you are the reason we have unrest in the world, Morally bankrupt busy-bodies trying to make themselves feel better with fake-Empathy. I spit on you and your nation destroying ways.
    Ah I see, it's not that your views are wrong but all your kinsmen are sheep who don't know any better

You should move to America plenty of people here share your type of views I hear Alabama is a lovely place for your kind.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You think calling another country a Shithole Country is okay even if it's True? I don't see Trump calling Russia a Shithole Country. Because Russias Economy is a SHITHOLE. I don't see Trump calling out on Russias horribly corrupt President.

- - - Updated - - -

At this Point CNN still has more credibility then Trump and Fox News.
    Russians aren't trying to force their way into the US via white guilt while demanding benefits, special treatment, and then citizenship. No reason to even talk about Russian immigration to the US because it isn't causing any financial or cultural problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I see, it's not that your views are wrong but all your kinsmen are sheep who don't know any better

You should move to America plenty of people here share your type of views I hear Alabama is a lovely place for your kind.
    You act morally superior...and then turn right around and attempt to paint an entire state and group of people by assuming that because they may or may not agree with you... (because you dont know and haven't met everybody in Alabama) that they are racists. You are a typical smug, arrogant, Leftist snob. You denounce what YOU think to be racism because..well, it's how you "feel"...and then turn right around and use racism in a fake attempt to try and solidify your false claims. What a tool. lol
    Last edited by Xires; 2018-01-13 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted

Alright, tell me.

Why should we spend more money on the Police chasing twitter trolls, but then the Police say they can no longer to out for burglary cases?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    World Leaders and Influential Politicians are just "Some People"?
    Faux outrage from heads of state that are unbelievably corrupt and morally bankrupt.
    Epic hilarity.

Ever since we created Haiti it's been a disaster.
    Billions in foreign aid and it's still and obsolute dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    If the clan says 2+2=4 are they wrong because they are racist scumbags?

A shit country is a shit country.
    No need to race bait.
    Except in this case 2+2 doesn't equal 4. Not every country in Africa and the Middle East is a "shithole", and the immigrants coming from those regions aren't all dirt poor people looking for a hand out. In many cases those people are highly educated folks either escaping persecution or looking for more opportunity.

The saddest part of all this is the white Americans who seem to forget that they fled European "shitholes" to come to America. Donald Trump himself comes from a recent immigrant from Germany who fled that country in 1885 because he was poor, starving, and was about to get conscripted to the German army. When he reached America, he changed his name to avoid discrimination for his German heritage, and opened up a whore house in the Klondike.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Russians aren't trying to force their way into the US via white guilt while demanding benefits, special treatment, and then citizenship. No reason to even talk about Russian immigration to the US because it isn't causing any financial or cultural problems.

You act morally superior...and then turn right around and attempt to paint an entire state and group of people by assuming that because they may or may not agree with you (because you dont know and haven't met everybody in Alabama). You are a typical smug, arrogant, Leftist snob. You denounce what YOU think to be racism because..well, it's how you "feel"...and then turn right around and use racism in a fake attempt to try and solidify your false claims. What a tool. lol
    Or you could pull your head out of your ass read up and see why I said Alabama oh mighty psychic who knows how millions of immigrants think.

Deleted
    Except in this case 2+2 doesn't equal 4. Not every country in Africa and the Middle East is a "shithole", and the immigrants coming from those regions aren't all dirt poor people looking for a hand out. In many cases those people are highly educated folks either escaping persecution or looking for more opportunity.

The saddest part of all this is the white Americans who seem to forget that they fled European "shitholes" to come to America. Donald Trump himself comes from a recent immigrant from Germany who fled that country in 1885 because he was poor, starving, and was about to get conscripted to the German army. When he reached America, he changed his name to avoid discrimination for his German heritage, and opened up a whore house in the Klondike.
    Going further than the fact of stating that the countries are shitholes.

Saying that people from shitholes are shit themselves is bigotted but we aren't talking about the successful countries around the shitholes. We're talking about the shitholes. And they exist.

Deleted

So what are you arguing then? The current waves of Unrest in Europe are NOT caused by the recent glut of "Refugees" mostly from the Middle East and Africa? Despite all footage showing Middle eastern and African people committing these crimes?

Nobody is arguing "Everyone" from these countries are rapists, What we are arguing is, with current Immigration rules, It's just as easy for the rapists and criminals to get into the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could pull your head out of your ass read up and see why I said Alabama oh mighty psychic who knows how millions of immigrants think.
    He's right though, You lamblast me for calling a place "Shit" but then you turn around and do the exact same thing.

Deleted
    The US visa lottery seems busted on the simplest of readings.
    Why have a diversity quota?

Surely it should be on an individual basis and merit based?

Saying that people from shitholes are shit themselves is bigotted but we aren't talking about the successful countries around the shitholes. We're talking about the shitholes. And they exist.
    Wrong he also called out entire continents and also your argument is downright sad. If I said I don't want people from this shithole place coming here the assumption is that you don't want shithole people.

Except Trump said the ENTIRE continent was a shithole, so yes that includes the successful countries. So again, 2+2 doesn't equal 4. Are there countries in turmoil? Absolutely, but Africa and Latin America don't have a monopoly on that.

He's right though, You lamblast me for calling a place "Shit" but then you turn around and do the exact same thing.
    Apparently you don't understand context either but worry not that's the least of your character flaws.