Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    thought he was solid for your mob

Palace on a quest to sign every Sahko in the league.
    He's been decent but inconsistent. If he's on top form every game he's great.

Nowhere near Fékir though - lad's on another level.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Nice headlines this morning. Spartak Moscow tweeted a video of black players training, saying "this is how chocolate melts in the sun". Meanwhile former Chelsea youth coaches are being accused of being racist to kids. Other news topics include the grass being green and water being very, very wet.
    Horrific story.
    We were formed in 2003 though, and this was before then.

- - - Updated - - -

Hazard and Fabregas off at 57 minutes.
    Wow. Brave.

Deleted
    Going on five hours since Chelsea last scored a goal.

Dayum.

Deleted

Champions

I'm used to mediocrity seeing Man United play every week but boy did Chelsea look terrible today

Madrid 0-1 Villarreal

I still think they will make top 4 but to even question that is a testament on how poor Madrid is at this point

hazard been shit for weeks, but no1 will say anything about that coz his name isnt pogba , deluded Chelsea fans thinks he is the 3rd best player i the world, he isnt even top 3 in epl
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    hazard been shit for weeks, but no1 will say anything about that coz his name isnt pogba , deluded Chelsea fans thinks he is the 3rd best player i the world, he isnt even top 3 in epl
    Players go through bad form? Who knew?

Easily in the top 3. Clown.

If you asked any manager from outside the EPL on who they would take from that league, Hazard would easily be the top of the list. He is just in a bit of a slump like all players do (even Messi has had poor games). Unfortunately for Chelsea, they really don't have anyone else who can take up the slack if Hazard isn't playing well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Players go through bad form? Who knew?

Easily in the top 3. Clown.
    went through a season of bad form tho didnt he

went through a season of bad form tho didnt he
    Won us two titles in the last 3 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Won us two titles in the last 3 years.

Don't think he scored more than a couple from January on wards last season.

as much as I dislike Costa, he doesn't get bullied like Morata does

yeah, Costa was the bully. He was the master baiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    as much as I dislike Costa, he doesn't get bullied like Morata does
    Indeed. Very annoying. Can't hold the ball up at all. Just throws himself to the ground.

Imagine having a proven striker in the league you inherit with the squad. But Instead of keeping him and thanking the previous manager for his work building a great team. You txt the guy saying he's not in your plans. You buy a super sub player for 60mill + who's never done a full season and you constantly talk shit about the previous manager. Can't wait till Conte is gone. The dudes a prick with no redeeming features

Deleted
    Zidane's job hangs entirely on the PSG clash.

People shit talking Eden Hazard's form this season should take a look at the guy who just won the ballon d'or.
    Over a hundred shots and just 4 goals to show for it.
    World class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Imagine having a proven striker in the league you inherit with the squad. But Instead of keeping him and thanking the previous manager for his work building a great team. You txt the guy saying he's not in your plans. You buy a super sub player for 60mill + who's never done a full season and you constantly talk shit about the previous manager. Can't wait till Conte is gone. The dudes a prick with no redeeming features

Costa was hot and cold for over a year.
    The main issue is that Morata isn't the same type of striker and he's being made to do a job he's not adapted to.

Surprised Chelsea haven't tried a different setup, their current one is toothless as hell.

Feels like Real Madrid hasn't done the best job transfer-wise the last year or two. Benzema has been very up and down in form since always and Bale is as fragile as Wilshere and Diaby, so what are you left with? A 32 year old Ronaldo soon fit for the retirement home and a bunch of youngsters Zidane is hyping who don't seem to do much.

Honestly getting some Wenger-light vibes from Zidane. Quotes like "I don't need signings, I trust the players I have" feels lifted straight out of the Wenger handbook, combined with their placement in the table and how far off they are from the title race.

Madrid have a good number of great young players, but they don't play. In addition, not having a real replacement or competition for Benzema has hamstrung them as well. Zidane is following the pattern set by Ancelotti.