Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Well, no point in discussing anything with you when you have such stupid biases as to not understand how an ebb and flow of Isolationism works or that The Car running into a crowd of Attackers is hardly condemnable.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you understand the intent behind the comparison, but are unable to talk outside of an absolutist set of imposed ideals to agree with it. How did I come to this conclusion?

You provide no context to your objection of the premise. You just act like a tool.
    I understand you’re talking out of your ass. Teddy was on top of being boisterous a man who had an agenda and the knowledge and ability to get that agenda done. Trump? Don’t make me laugh, I got a cold. Your compassion only goes so far as to call Trumps critics the same naysayers as the ones for TR, except we have history to look at for TR and you again, are making predictions pulled out of your cavernous asshole.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2018-01-14 at 01:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering his tax cuts haven't even been fucking implemented, no they haven't helped them at all yet. And Trump is the most racist fucking president we have had since pre-Civil War.
    ... how so, What has he done that is racist? He seems to bash nations and Ideologies over races mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I understand you’re talking out of your ass. Teddy was on top of being boisterous a man who had an agenda and the knowledge of ability to get that agenda done. Trump? Don’t make me laugh, I got a cold.
    You should perhaps read more into Teddy's publicity at the time. He was seen as insane and stupid for the Panama Canal.

Well, no point in discussing anything with you when you have such stupid biases as to not understand how an ebb and flow of Isolationism works or that The Car running into a crowd of Attackers is hardly condemnable.
    Also, those people weren't attacking the car until it plowed into the crowd and hit that car and van. Sorry, but you are just another bullshit conspiracy theorist if you think that car was attacked before it hit anyone. It was speeding into the crowd long before anyone was around him.

... how so, What has he done that is racist? He seems to bash nations and Ideologies over races mate.

- - - Updated - - -

You should perhaps read more into Teddy's publicity at the time. He was seen as insane and stupid for the Panama Canal.
    Yeah, except the intent of the canal wasn’t a symbolic middle finger to our trading partners, kinda sad that needs to be pointed out.

Deleted
    Also, those people weren't attacking the car until it plowed into the crowd and hit that car and van. Sorry, but you are just another bullshit conspiracy theorist if you think that car was attacked before it hit anyone. It was speeding into the crowd long before anyone was around him.
    How do you surround a speeding car? How do you not kill or even HARM anyone but the morbidly obese woman who died of a heart attack with little other trauma?

Go watch the videos, he doesn't speed INTO them, he breaks out of their mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

- - - Updated - - -

I think you understand the intent behind the comparison, but are unable to talk outside of an absolutist set of imposed ideals to agree with it. How did I come to this conclusion?

You provide no context to your objection of the premise. You just act like a tool.
    Oh look, a fascist supporting terrorism, who knew.

You want a list of how he is racist? I will give you one.
    You have to realize this list doesn't even have his latest racist rants.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump..._why_trump_is/

Everything stated includes articles and citations for everything. If you can't fucking read it or don't bother to read it, that is on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Yeah, except the intent of the canal wasn’t a symbolic middle finger to our trading partners, kinda sad that needs to be pointed out.
    You know a wall doesn't stop trading right? Mexico has been screwing America over for decades.

- - - Updated - - -

You want a list of how he is racist? I will give you one.
    You have to realize this list doesn't even have his latest racist rants.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump..._why_trump_is/

Everything stated includes articles and citations for everything. If you can't fucking read it or don't bother to read it, that is on you.
    A reddit article, Showing a few not out of the ordinary things from back in the 70ies and a bunch of hearsay?

Jesus christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    At best, it was manslaughter. And if he wasn't being belted with Baseball bats he wouldn't have tried to break away from the crowd, this is all done in the legal proceedings.
    Well gosh, they hit his car AFTER he plowed into a crowd and killed someone, while grievously injuring many others. Those horrible leftists!!

They were not innocent civilians, they were harassing illegal counter-protesters.
    You might want to get your words straight. The counter-protesters were harassing counter-protesters? Right. Maybe you would think straight if you kept your anger in check?
    P.S. if you also followed the news the Nazis had their permit revoked and were there illegally. Maybe you were trying to say counter-protesters were there against illegal protesters

Just tryin' to help you with your words.

Both sides were horrible people.
    One side was objectively horriblerererer... err... yeah... since it had a body-count attached to it.

So again, obvious bias showing, No point in discussing further.
    Yet here you are. Discussing with me. That's another minus 50 DKP for being a liar again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Oh look, a fascist supporting terrorism, who knew.
    Ironic coming from a Communist.

How do you surround a speeding car? How do you not kill or even HARM anyone but the morbidly obese woman who died of a heart attack with little other trauma?

Please say you're not talking about Heather Heyer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yet here you are. Discussing with me. That's another minus 50 DKP for being a liar again!
    Go watch the video. You're the lair.

Oh hey, if I see a road is blocked, I either don't go down it, or slowly go into it and hit the brakes. He didn't even fucking slow down. Running people over like that is a fucking terrorist attack, which is why he was charged with 2nd degree murder AND 1st degree murder charges. He was charged with 5 felonies when he was arrested, but the murder charges were upped to 1st degree. Meaning he meant to do it and planned it.

10+ Year Old Account

Probably has something to do with plowing INTO the crowd before disengaging.

- - - Updated - - -

Go watch the video. You're the lair.
    See video attached! Also, would you like me to help you with your words again?

You know a wall doesn't stop trading right? Mexico has been screwing America over for decades.
    So still a middle finger and still a waste of time and resources, I’m glad we agree.

Pfffffft and what the fuck do you think the US has been doing for its entire existence in this region? Man a Britt trying to tell me my history, talk about insufferable arrogance.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe this is even still a topic for debate.

Fucking deplorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Fucking deplorable.
    It is for people who only see brown.. “cough”.

Why is such blatant shit like this even allowed here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

Fucking deplorable.
    I know, it's almost as if People don't agree with your mindless hateful ideology.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know, it's almost as if People don't agree with your mindless hateful ideology.
    That projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.