Still first degree murder, Mr “I really really really really want to win at internet arguments”.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Well. Did you call me a Nazi?
    You don't know if I've used any ad hominem attacks, but accuse me so doing so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Especially since they deserved every ban they got, even when they weren't infracted by Endus they claimed Endus banned them.
    Well when "Off limits topics" is basically "Anything Endus doesn't want to have to face the facts on" it becomes pretty easy to be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were there illegally when they overstepped their paperwork remit yes.
    You failed to address the car part.

Such a coward. Much like your beloved Trump, to go back to our original point of contention.

Well. Did you call me a Nazi?

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't have a permit.
    You are a Nazi, you are ACTIVELY defending a Nazi terrorist, that makes you a Nazi sympathizer at best.

And yes, they did have a permit.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...unter-protest/
    Trump made the same fucking claim you did and got a pants on fire lie for it. So did you.

Well when "Off limits topics" is basically "Anything Endus doesn't want to have to face the facts on" it becomes pretty easy to be banned.
    It's fun watching you prove other people's points for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep posting “The Fiend” I quite enjoy watching you get waxed.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Even though, I GUARANTEE, that when you were banned, it wasn't by Endus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, you're justifying her murder and the injuries others suffered for the trivial crime of "blocking traffic", during mass protests (of course there will be blocked traffic) down a side-street that's not even a main thoroughfare.

You're continuing to side with Nazi's and white supremacists in a big way.

Do you know who the only groups I've seen call Heyer a Communist are? I won't let you guess, Nazi's and white supremacists. I've yet to see any credible links to her being a Communist, though members of the Communist party in the US were injured during that attack. But they're like, different people.

Does that terrify you, or something? Is Endus really that scary?
    No, I find Endus a Pathetic person; He's utter scared of facing real issues so he bans people off who do think of them and hides behinds his cronies otherwise.

But that's off topic. I often like to play devil's advocate, even against my own beliefs, because without that, we merely half an echo champer of harping seals and "Fuck Drupf" people here.

YOU are the one saying I an justifying murder.

YOU are the one implying I am siding with Nazis.

I have given my clear uncut argument. I care about neither party, I pity neither party, both sides caused an escalation, both sides are horrible people. Like all conflicts one side escalated it the highest.

I do not approve of escalating methods in ANYTHING, I do not approve of the car driver nor the blockade and the sooner both of these groups kill each other the sooner people like me can stop needing to try and keep a fucking level kilter on this entire stupid thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though, I GUARANTEE, that when you were banned, it wasn't by Endus.
    And why can you prove that Orbitus?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    You don't know if I've used any ad hominem attacks, but accuse me so doing so?
    Well, Did you call me a Nazi?

Infracted - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2018-01-14 at 07:47 PM.

"There are very fine people on both sides."

Echo chamber indeed.

Deleted
    You are a Nazi, you are ACTIVELY defending a Nazi terrorist, that makes you a Nazi sympathizer at best.

And yes, they did have a permit.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...unter-protest/
    Trump made the same fucking claim you did and got a pants on fire lie for it. So did you.
    "The permit was issued to Walt Heinecke, an associate professor of educational research, statistics and evaluation at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. The "special events certificate of approval" for a public demonstration at two parks in Charlottesville, McGuffey Park and Justice Park. Those are located within one and two blocks, respectively, of Emancipation Park, the location of a Robert E. Lee statue and the destination for the Unite the Right march. The certificate covers Saturday, Aug. 12, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m."

No permit to block the roads.

Well, Did you call me a Nazi?
    You're terrible at this. Why did you accuse me of attacking you when you don't even know? Do you always assume or make things up to fit your viewpoint?

And why can you prove that Orbitus?
    He isn't a mod anymore. There goes that victim card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Please keep posting “The Fiend” I quite enjoy watching you get waxed.
    I disagree, all I see is weak and cowardly regressives resorting to me as a Nazi because I'm not one of their mindless Sycophants. As soon as I am banned due to this topic despite every single one of my points not against the terms of posting, you will see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    You're terrible at this. Why did you accuse me of attacking you when you don't even know? Do you always assume or make things up to fit your viewpoint?
    I'm terrible at this because you refuse to answer my question?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He isn't a mod anymore. There goes that victim card.
    So just another Regressive Mod will ban me instead?

YOU are the one saying I an justifying murder.
    Because you are.

YOU are the one implying I am siding with Nazis.
    Because you're literally repeating their thoroughly debunked lies. Because you are.

I do not approve of escalating methods in ANYTHING, I do not approve of the car driver nor the blockade and the sooner both of these groups kill each other the sooner people like me can stop needing to try and keep a fucking level kilter on this entire stupid thing.
    Cool, so peaceful protesters who were legally protesting Nazi's and white supremacists and at worst causing a minor inconvenience for a few drivers are just as bad as Nazi's and white supremacists who were attacking protesters, including one that murdered a protester and is currently charged with first degree murder?

Man, it's like your coffin is nailed shut (I'm using the "final nail in the coffin" idiom, before you get terrified that I'm threatening you. Because I'm not) and you're still desperately trying to find more places to nail it shut.

I disagree, all I see is weak and cowardly regressives resorting to me as a Nazi because I'm not one of their mindless Sycophants. As soon as I am banned due to this topic despite every single one of my points not against the terms of posting, you will see.
    Considering how bad you are at actually debating none of this comes off as anything but a fart in the wind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Considering how bad you are at actually debating none of this comes off as anything but a fart in the wind.
    Well, it is a bit hard when people ignore my Opinion and just slam entirely into calling me a Nazi and a bad person for having an opinion not on either side of the Polarized political shitfest.

Well, it is a bit hard when people ignore my Opinion and just slam entirely into calling me a Nazi and a bad person for having an opinion not on either side of the Polarized political shitfest.
    You can have an opinion.

Said opinion can be wrong. Especially one based on lies.

THAT'S the disconnect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, and here I thought we'd gotten past the part where people deplorables were defending first degree murder with "But she was standing in traffic, she deserved it!" and conspiracies.

I see the pro-nazis are regressing back to stupidistan.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because you are.

Because you're literally repeating their thoroughly debunked lies. Because you are.

Cool, so peaceful protesters who were legally protesting Nazi's and white supremacists and at worst causing a minor inconvenience for a few drivers are just as bad as Nazi's and white supremacists who were attacking protesters, including one that murdered a protester and is currently charged with first degree murder?

Man, it's like your coffin is nailed shut (I'm using the "final nail in the coffin" idiom, before you get terrified that I'm threatening you. Because I'm not) and you're still desperately trying to find more places to nail it shut.
    Except they were not legally protesting Nazis by blocking the road. And again, I am not justifying anything but my position of "I have no pity for either party doing stupid illegal shit"