Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    do you have a source, I couldnt find anything clear on attackers motivation (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-pa...after-assault/)

still, the thread is more about the media reaction to it and attempts to justify the violence against political opponents
    " if youre getting attacked by radicals why dont you think about changing your policy"
    From your own source:

"You don't really know what's in someone's mind and so it may have some relevance, but for the most part the real question should be: Are you allowed to attack someone from behind in their yard when they are out mowing their grass? Even if you dislike something about their yard."
    Seems like he's hinting at something there...

Also:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.40c59bd45ca5

“There is absolutely no political motivation behind this,” said Boucher’s attorney Matthew J. Baker. “It all stems from maintenance, or lack of it, at these two neighboring properties.”
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

we are talking (since message 1) about politicians getting assaulted and media attempts to blame the victim ("why dont you change your policies so radicals dont hurt you")

you are having a really hard hard time to grasp the topic of the conversation, but at least youre no longer involving trump in every message, so some progress is being made (:
    You only care about your narrow definition and faux outrage at the media, that woman that died in Charlottesvile you didn't give a shit about that either so again please spare us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Gee, it could not have anything to do with the GOP being the party attempting to roll back decades of social advancement, and making the rich even richer at the expense of the common man. Wealth inequality is driving the country towards a battle between the haves and the have-nots, much the same as the battle for equal rights did several decades ago.
    So you disagree on policies and your beliefs that GOP is doing something bad justifies the violence towards him.

Sadly the republicans could have said the same " they are tring to limit our first 10 amendemnts, we have to protect our god given rights! lets kill some dem politicans " ( WHICH NEVER HAPPENED DURING 8 YEARS of Obama, and happened twice during first year of trump)

DONT SEE THE DIFFERENCE YET?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post

“There is absolutely no political motivation behind this,” said Boucher’s attorney Matthew J. Baker. “It all stems from maintenance, or lack of it, at these two neighboring properties.”
    Lol, since when we take attorneys for word, I mean, he is trying to protect his client, since political violence means more consequences.

We cant know for sure, maybe it did have a political motive, maybe it didnt, its ISNT the topic of the thread anyway

"Thread: MEDIA advocates for violence... again."

Lol, since when we take attorneys for word, I mean, he is trying to protect his client, since political violence means more consequences.

We cant know for sure, maybe it had political motive, maybe it didnt, its ISNT the topic of the thread anyway

"Thread: MEDIA advocates for violence... again."
    Well, since Rand won't say what the attack was about...the only story we have is from the attacker.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Gee I wonder why? Maybe because Trump is a complete disaster and embarrassment as president? And openly racist?
    According to you, excuse me, but heres a simple truth,
    if you believe something is X, it doesnt instantly mean something is X.
    Your logic is of a jihadist, who thinks his set of ideas justifies his violent actions. Think about that.

For many people trump is an excellent president, for example I like 80-85% of his policies

- - - Updated - - -

Well, since Rand won't say what the attack was about...the only story we have is from the attacker.
    Who we should 100% believe according to you especially when the motive means literally more time in prison (:

You are one naive person

He didn't even Advocate violence you special special person.
    he did,

"if you got attacked maybe you think about changing your policies so you dont get hurt next time?"

SINCE WHEN OUR POLITICS IS DECIDED BY VIOLENT GANGS AND RADICALS?

man, I sincerely believe you have 0 clue how a democratic system works ( we vote when we disagree, instead of assaulting each other)

- - - Updated - - -

We literally have a quote of him being racist not even 3 days ago what is this? Nevermind the COUNTLESS other incidents that just further cement the fact that trump is a racist
    nope, calling shithole 3rd world countries shithole 3rd world countries is not racism, its truth.

You can whine all you want about it, but facts dont care about your feeling or your ideology

Deleted
    he did,

"if you got attacked maybe you think about changing your policies so you dont get hurt next time?"
    It wasn't even policies, it was behaviour and said behaviour influencing the climate. At least get the question right.

Also, interesting question isn't it? Behaviour influencing climate, would you know of any person that advocates a change of tone to prevent advocating certain behaviour?

Who we should 100% believe according to you especially when the motive means literally more time in prison (:

You are one naive person
    No what I am saying is that the only other person that knows what the attack was about won't say anything. There's nothing to indicate that it was politically motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    It wasn't even policies, it was behaviour and said behaviour influencing the climate. At least get the question right.
    "Sure, tho if its politically motivated those who are involved in politics might think about changing the way they behave to change that climate."

How do you translate this other than "change some of your policies so radical monkey subhumans dont get butthurt over them?"
    Give me your translation.

btw, once again, I wouldnt have never believed I'd need to repeat it numerous times, but, WE DO NOT ASSAULT PEOPLE WE DISAGREE WITH POLITICALLY, INTSTEAD WE VOTE, FEW RADICAL MONKEYS CANT DECIDE WHAT POLITICIANS SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT SAY OR PROPOSE" (which is exactly what this defacethenation guy is wrong about, he is justifying the radicals and blames the victim)

No what I am saying is that the only other person that knows what the attack was about won't say anything. There's nothing to indicate that it was politically motivated.
    Thats why its 50/50, rand paul doesnt know the motivation behind the attack, the attacker can be lying for obvious reasons.

once again, the topic isnt about that.

Don't espouse policies of hatred and division and be shocked when it comes back on you.

Rand Paul is a piece of crap, in politics and in life. He wasn't beaten for his politics in this case, but for his shitty neighbor behavior. At least he got a small measure of karma for the damage he's wreaking through his life.

Now you are just outright lying that wasn't what he said at all.

"Although if it's politically motivated politicians might want to check their behavior to change that kind of climate"

1)How is that statement advocating violence? 2)Elected officials are to represent the people, that is literally their main function for existing. If they are neglecting those that they represent then they are creating a hostile climate. And that quote gave you chills? Shut up man get real

3)But again, nevermind the fact that the attack on RP has NOTHING to do with politics?
    1) it justifies it and blames the victim for what happened
    2) you're right, but since youre not very smart you are missing one thing, we decide whether politician is worth staying or not DURING VOTES and as a whole, 0.001% of community (radical monkey subhumans) cant force their worldview on others. (which is exactly where the degerenate tv host is wrong)

THIS
    IS
    NOT
    HOW
    DEMOCRACY
    WORKS

3) give me a source ( asking it for the 3rd time already, not a single link so far... all we have is motive unclear)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Don't espouse policies of hatred and division and be shocked when it comes back on you.

Rand Paul is a piece of crap, in politics and in life. He wasn't beaten for his politics in this case, but for his shitty neighbor behavior. At least he got a small measure of karma for the damage he's wreaking through his life.
    another pro-violence fella.

damn, so many of you, people are no longer taught to respect people with other opinions ( or at least to not hurt them over this)

its sad

Thats why its 50/50, rand paul doesnt know the motivation behind the attack, the attacker can be lying for obvious reasons.

Pretend the reporter is Trump "telling it like it is" and go on and lick his boots like you always do.

Rand Paul does know the motivation behind the attack..he just won't say:

Again, this is from your own source:

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says a man who tackled him in his yard spoke to him afterward about why he was unhappy, but Paul said no explanation would have justified what he called an unprovoked attack.
    I'm beginning to question whether or not you even read your own source

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    btw, may I have a single precedent of rand paul doing that, you've used very strong words mate!

Republicans are upset that the Democrats can harness extremism better than they can. That the Democrats disenfranchisement campaign of Donald Trump is infinitely more successful in every way possible compared to the blatant propaganda Republicans piddled out over Obama. It's actually kind of adorable how pathetic Republicans are barely passing a tax bill after a year of Trumpism.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Deleted
    "Sure, tho if its politically motivated those who are involved in politics might think about changing the way they behave to change that climate."

How do you translate this other than "change some of your policies so radical monkey subhumans dont get butthurt over them?"
    Give me your translation.
    "change some of your policies so radical monkey subhumans dont get butthurt over them?"

Well I am unsure how to translate it at this point, because if we go long enough, you might actually come up with it yourself

It is an honest question to ask a politician, that if political violence exists, is there a way to bear your policies in a light that would prevent such actions from taking place. I'd actually have liked for Rand Paul to discuss such a question, because he is a good debater and holds a firm position in his politics.

btw, once again, I wouldnt have never believed I'd need to repeat it numerous times, but, WE DO NOT ASSAULT PEOPLE WE DISAGREE WITH POLITICALLY, INTSTEAD WE VOTE, FEW RADICAL MONKEYS CANT DECIDE WHAT POLITICIANS SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT SAY OR PROPOSE" (which is exactly what this defacethenation guy is wrong about, he is justifying the radicals and blames the victim)
    So if the current administration was to lock up all african americans, people should just sit down and wait until the next election? Intriguing

And I am also not sure why you are aiming this at me, I have been thorough in the notion that it is simply a question, and interesting one at that and merely defended said stance. I am not sure why you are so vehemently defending that it is purely a question that is to defend radical violence, when it could easily be an innocent question to ask a sitting politician.

Lastly, why didn't you answer my second part? Was it too difficult without admitting that there is some nuance to things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm well hopefully they don't cry when politically motivated violence turns against them.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I don't see Rand Paul caring about anybody else besides Rand Paul, or anybody else when it comes to violence. Using the word SubHuman is just a way throw insults towards those you think are obligated to care more about what you think is important.
    No, it's a way to throw insults at subhumans who use violence (any extremist group on both sides). Only idiots support subhumans.