10+ Year Old Account
    Triplette's crew was still the worst of the playoffs, what worries me is the Saints are stuck with fuckin mr. index card Steratore tomorrow. I seem to recall he sucked in game 1 of the season which was Saints/Vikings too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    So another Patriot trying to cheat. What a surprise.
    Not at all, play to the whistle, every player is taught that. Better go for it, and hope the replays are in your favour, you don't lose anything for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    I realy cant decide who i thinks who wins today Jaguars or Steelers its a tough choice, rather see the Steelers tbh.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I realy cant decide who i thinks who wins today Jaguars or Steelers its a tough choice, rather see the Steelers tbh.
    I'd prefer the Jaguars, cause 1) The Steelers are already looking past the Jags to the Patriots, which to me is a cardinal sin in Sports and 2) I'd love for Brady to go up against the "no. 1 defense" in the NFL and break it and 3) Blake Bortles against the Patriots defense and Belichick/Patricia game plan.

I mean of the AFC playoff teams we beat the Bills, Titans, Steelers already this season and lost to the Chiefs (but can't get a rematch anyway). I'd prefer a fresh game against the Jags then another rehash against the Steelers. That way we would have basically beaten every team in the AFC race except the Chiefs.

Honestly though, it's almost certainly going to be the Steelers. Mike Tomlin is generally smart and he sees what other teams have seen in the Jags offense and he will make them pay too. Bortles is no Brady and he won't be picking apart the Steelers zone-blitz scheme with timeless passes to receivers inbetween zones while looking off the safeties. But it would be hilarious if they lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see upset if Brown is far from 100% and Bell starts making business decisions.

Steelers are winning. Only way they lose is if Ben throws 5 INTs again, which I doubt is happening.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to see the Steelers coz the Patriots know how to deal with them and how to get into their heads and i think eventho the Steelers offense is good the Patriots can outscore them, both their defenses are so so altho the Patriot defense has stepped it up on the other side if they have to play the Jaguars to get to the SB thats a nice accomplishment maybe even bigger then going through the Steelers.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Cam Newton Camming it up.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats funny coz mostly top notch atletes only do that after they fucked up with something (look at Lewis Hamilton for example).

Ah I missed it yesterday.

The Falcons lost. :/ I think we were rooting for them over...whatever the Philidelphia team is called.
    The Patriots raped Tennesee. :/

Today I think we're rooting for Jacksonville and New Orleans.

15+ Year Old Account
    No im rooting for Steelers and Saints :P

Jacksonville came to play.

Deleted
    Nice drive by Air Bortles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that went fast lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Jacksonville came to play.
    Yep. Steelers not woken up yet. Probably cause they were up last night tweeting some 12 hours before the game started.

15+ Year Old Account
    My father and I are getting together and going out to eat and watch the Saints/Vikings game. My dad is from Minnesota, and I grew up in Louisiana, so it will be heated.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Jacksonville have the BEST Passing defense in the NFL

The 30 to 9 win over the Steelers in rnd 5 @ Heinz field has given them heaps of confidence against the Steelers.

Fournette aint scared of the Steelers.

Big Ben threw 5 interceptions last time against the Jags... That must be in his head.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you survived 2009 you can survive this.

Jaguars OLine making some holes.

That was an amazing pick. #1

10+ Year Old Account
    INT no. 1 by Jacksonville.