Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Thats why its 50/50, rand paul doesnt know the motivation behind the attack, the attacker can be lying for obvious reasons.

once again, the topic isnt about that.
    You made it about that when you brought him and his politics up. You are the one who keeps bringing it up, so don't whine when it gets tossed back in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    So me using your own logic against you, is a fake argument? Well glad that you admitted such.
    Its not my logic, I never meant "obama is a traitor - we ahve to kill him"

rather " obama is a traitor - lets vote his leftie ass out"

I am against political violence, I thought i did express it at least 20 times during this topic, so read my messages again, thank you

btw, may I have a single precedent of rand paul doing that, you've used very strong words mate!
    Example number one... he supported a ban on gay marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Funny how you tried to tell someone else "not to live in a bubble" earlier.
    Sorry for being an american nationalist instead of a "global citizen"
    I guess in 10 years saying america is the best will be radicalism too (:

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No, it's a way to throw insults at subhumans who use violence (any extremist group on both sides). Only idiots support subhumans.
    You just admitted that anyone who supports Trump is an idiot, thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Do you honestly think that this kind of incoherent babble will do anything to convince people or help your argument? Who is going to read this post and be like "yep, this Dmitro fella gets it"?
    people who are independent and dont lean left will probably agree with me in most cases, unfortunately its a leftie forum so...

I dont care what "the world" does, I live in America, the best country in the world, and unlike leftie dems I am against copying other countries policies for the sake of being "normal"
    Gay marriage was a mistake and a huge one (:
    You are arguing against individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets. Exactly what do you support?

I am against political violence, I thought i did express it at least 20 times during this topic, so read my messages again, thank you
    So, when are you going to condemn all the trump supporters and their violence against protesters?

Newsflash: It already is.

Outside your little bubble, you are an extremist.
    Nope, it isnt, we elected a president who says it all the time, is its my little lefie fella (:

Deleted

Yet you argued very much, that democrats and the media were encouraging political violence, not directly but by the notion that they aren't saying nice things about the republican party.

So, saying bad things about a political party or person, clearly is an encouragement of political violence in your logic, and hence you calling Obama a traitor, yet he has not been charged with such a crime, you are encouraging political violence against him.

Disgusting really, that you'd advocate violence against a former president, I think you should condemn such notions strongly and never again encourage it with such behaviour.

Sorry for being an american nationalist instead of a "global citizen"
    I guess in 10 years saying america is the best will be radicalism too (:
    Once again, you find yourself arguing against individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.

- - - Updated - - -

people who are independent and dont lean left will probably agree with me in most cases, unfortunately its a leftie forum so...
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they won't.

Newsflash: It already is.

Outside your little bubble, you are an extremist.
    I have a feeling he's a troll. If anything his posts just screams russian bot troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Yet you argued very much, that democrats and the media were encouraging political violence, not directly but by the notion that they aren't saying nice things about the republican party.

So, saying bad things about a political party or person, clearly is an encouragement of political violence in your logic, and hence you calling Obama a traitor, yet he has not been charged with such a crime, you are encouraging political violence against him.
    theres difference between
    " we dont agree with this cause of A B C B D (listed detailed arguments)" and " REPUBLICANS ARE A DEATH PARTY"

I am pro 1, against the 2.

got it?

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I have a feeling he's a troll. If anything his posts just screams russian bot troll.
    Oh ye! He doesnt agree with our liberal truths! he is a russian bot, damn people, the ideological bubble is so strong.

Yeah, and we'll see how that works out. History is never kind to extremist politicians.
    oh ye, loving your country and believing that America is the best is now literally "hitler"

Since when democrats have lost all respect for our great nation?

oh ye, loving your country and believing that America is the best is not literally "hitler"

Since when democrats have lost all respect for our great nation?
    Why do you guys keep bringing Hitler into this?

Yeah, probably.
    lol, this is what i call a bubble

1) he disagrees with me
    2) but my ideas are literally truth!
    3) hes a russian bot

all trump supporters are recently migrated russians I guess then.

so ... delusional

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Nobody. I'm half convinced that OP is just looking to stir up trouble and get people riled up (there's a word for that isn't there?)

Nobody is honestly this delusional
    Did Donald Trump not teach you anything?

If you see trump supporters only on the internet, you probably live in a big liberal city, try to travel across the country, meet russian bots)

Deleted
    theres difference between
    " we dont agree with this cause of A B C B D (listed detailed arguments)" and " REPUBLICANS ARE A DEATH PARTY"

I am pro 1, against the 2.

got it?
    But that's not what you said. You called Obama a traitor, an accusation of a heinous crime, which he has not been sentenced with. Now if you want to argue that you found his term and policies, traitorous, well that'd be the same as calling him a death party.

So you are advocating political violence, and quite frankly that is a disgusting thing to do, and I find that troubling.