Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb I wish shamans get a permanent elemental pet!

I was disappointed when I found out the talent that transform your elemental summons into controlled pet's is only temporary, this should work exactly like the warlock talent were you can now control this elements permanently.

I don't like pet classes, and if that talent suddenly became best, well, shaman is then a pet class.

Pets are stupid , well their AI is stupid , i prefer to be pettless class then count my dps on AI of a pet

Naw fuck pets, Elemental is already more dependent on it's elemental than I'd like.

I'm just thankful they purged that shit from Enhc.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Naw fuck pets, Elemental is already more dependent on it's elemental than I'd like.
    Unless you're still running the T20 4pc, Fire Elemental is not really significant, perhaps Storm Elemental but that's optional and only with certain gear a dps increase.

I would love for it to be an option, talent based. Maybe earth for tanking with a defensive ability, fire for pure dps with a dmg cd ability, and air for utility with a mobility cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want permanent pets on my shaman.

No Thanks. Using Storm Elemental and trying to min max it by moving it around to maintainthe Movement speed buff for fights like Varimathras, it literally doesnt work. When I issue a Move To command, its instantly overwritten by an auto cast. So if I want to control where its moving, I need to turn of the auto cast, issue the command, then turn it back on after it reached its spot.

Permanent pets need to die a quick and painful death.

What do we look like, Hunters?

Joking aside, permanent pet would just suck. I'm loving the fact that Enhancement has no pet summons.

Deleted
    Absolutely not having to depend on a pet especially on fights where there is target switching is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The idea of pets and summons is interesting, yes, but WoW doesn't really handle them properly. In almost every situation, having to rely on your damage coming from a pet is a direct negative.

We already have total control of 2 that we "enslave" as mount that pops out at will.

i'll take a permanent earth elemental that just gets healed by me doing damage, oh and erm when i take damage it takes damage, and i get a fat absorb shield, and healthstone is lay on hands.

warlocks can have healing surge instead LUL.

Be careful what you wish for!

Deleted
    I wish my elemental shaman didnt have any elementals to summon at all, getting the dps returned in buffing my damage would be my wish.

Edit: With a permanent pet i would never play elemental again.
    Just like i will never play outlaw after they changed my favourite rogue spec Combat to a pirate circus show.
    Last edited by mmoc602e930669; 2018-01-15 at 12:57 PM.

Never. There are enough pet classes already. If you want a permanent elemental pet, play frost mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlestat View Post
    Never. There are enough pet classes already. If you want a permanent elemental pet, play frost mage.
    Funnily enough, half the pet specs that can get rid of their pets do so for the better part of the xpac (frost mages and mm hunters) and the go-for pet for warlocks doesn't require any kind of management.

I wish no classes had pets. The way it's handled in WoW is terrible, always has been.

Pets work poorly in WoW and I'd rather not have more classes held down by this system. I guess you could say - Well fix the pets. Thing is, Blizzard has worked on that since vanilla and it's still not working well.

No thanks.