Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I actually think this is SlimJim's alt account.
    The Swedish guy who badly wants to be an American nutbar?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    The Swedish guy who badly wants to be an American nutbar?
    That's the one. It's clear Dmitro is not native-born. I'm not even sure he lives in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Dmitro's addition of "shocked face" makes me laugh. Someone's taken their politics to hallucinogenic levels.

More on topic, it may be important to remember that the founders literally wrote the threat of violence against politicians in order to keep them in line into the constitution. All those people who regularly tout lines about the second amendment and tyrannical governments? That is what you are referring to.
    he's probably one of those Trump MAGA spammers on youtube comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Not long ago Rand Paul, a libertarian republican was viciously attacked by a neighbour, breaking his various bones.

So once he got better he went on the media to discuss this topic, and this is what happened (starting from 1:38)

THIS GAVE ME CHILLS

Rand Paul : I dont think of any kind of motivation or justification, political or personal to attack somebody whos unaware from behind in their own yard

Deface the nation : Sure, tho if its politically motivated those who are involved in politics might think about changing the way they behave to change that climate.

Rand paul: maybe.... maybe ( with a shocked face)

So basically this disgusting creature reporter suggests that politicians should bow down before extremists and change their agendas (what got them elected) so violent radicals dont assault them

absolutely new low, totally disgusting and honestly horryfying.
    Politics were designed so people dont fight and kill each other over decisions, instead they vote, this is how democracies work, and this stupid monkey reporter cant just grasp this basic fact.

Rand Paul's neighbor beat Rand Paul because Rand Paul wouldn't cut down some trees that blocked the neighbor's view of a lake, the neighbor was trying to sell his house.

The attack had nothing to do with politics.

I don't know what your agenda is OP but Face the Nation is like the oldest ongoing TV show in the world at 50+ years starting in 1954. The current host John Dickerson is amazing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Rand Paul's neighbor beat Rand Paul because Rand Paul wouldn't cut down some trees that blocked the neighbor's view of a lake, the neighbor was trying to sell his house.

I don't know what your agenda is OP but Face the Nation is like the oldest ongoing TV show in the world at 50+ years starting in 1954. The current host John Dickerson is amazing.
    Because Alt-Right Trolls.

When every political issue gets whipped up into the realm of life or death, it's understandable that violence will erupt. Not condoning the behavior, but because of the over reactionary way politics has morphed into the past 20 years not expecting physical reprisals is extremely short sighted.
    Doesn't help that America has always been militant when it comes to politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    I think it's funny watching all of this Red vs Blue middle school stuff. Keep it up guys.
    Right? It's like watching a food fight where each side thinks they have thrown the best shot when all of them are just working with spam. All started by some very low quality bait.

I am against violence generally, especially political one, I am just saying that if the guy assaulted was on his political side, the reaction (most likely) would be 360* different.
    That happens all the time. If a conservative/right gets attacked it's an "isolated" incident. If a liberal/left gets attacked they blame all the right as evil alt-right... No better example than the Antifa crowd, and many posters on here.

Absolutely loath hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by account1 View Post
    Oh waah waah waah a small group of lesbians waved pointy sticks at me waah waah waah. Pathetic.
    Your blind naivity is what's pathetic.

Deleted
    By media you mean shitty US media?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Is that who it is really?
    He only tends to show up when TJ is on vacation. The arguments are nearly identical and there's never any evidence to the wildly off-base claims he makes just like TJ. Machismo's suggestion that it might be SlimJim is valid as well though. It does seem like Dmitro is focusing on talking points that someone outside the States following right wing news outlets would parrot.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

missing the point, its more about the conversation that they had and how the host tried to justify political violence, read the original message again.
    he is a dumbass and a partisan hoax

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    He only tends to show up when TJ is on vacation. The arguments are nearly identical and there's never any evidence to the wildly off-base claims he makes just like TJ. Machismo's suggestion that it might be SlimJim is valid as well though. It does seem like Dmitro is focusing on talking points that someone outside the States following right wing news outlets would parrot.
    you can ask mods, I do post when I am not banned, when I am banned - I dont.
    simple as that, my bans are usually 3-4 weeks long

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    By media you mean shitty US media?
    is UK any different? IMO you guys are even more toxic when it coems to politics

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Your blind naivity is what's pathetic.
    they wont calm down until the civil war, The thread today made it 100% clear for me, we are doomed as a nation

missing the point, its more about the conversation that they had and how the host tried to justify political violence, read the original message again.
    he is a dumbass and a partisan hoax

- - - Updated - - -

you can ask mods, I do post when I am not banned, when I am banned - I dont.
    simple as that, my bans are usually 3-4 weeks long

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

they wont calm down until the civil war, The thread today made it 100% clear for me, we are doomed as a nation

You don't seem to want to answer the question. What country are you actually from, and how old were you when you moved to the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    So you can't wait until violence is set upon democrats, while at the same time trying to come off as against it?

- - - Updated - - -

In other words you are projecting, because I don't care about Rand Paul's problem. He has secret service for a reason.
    Senators do not get secret service protection. They do get protection from US Capitol Police while they are in DC. When they go home they have no official protection.

You don't seem to want to answer the question. What country are you actually from, and how old were you when you moved to the United States?
    I am from Memphis Tennessee

Deleted
    Then you obviously don't know British politics

I am from Memphis Tennessee
    You were born and raised in Memphis? Bullshit. English is clearly not your first language, and you use words that are more often used by Europeans (leftist is a prime example).

On that note, you have continuously tried to push the baseless narrative that Rand Paul was attacked for his political beliefs, when all evidence seems to point to a dispute between neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Then you obviously don't know British politics
    True to some extend, I am judging by australians and since these people have similar accent to yours and formally they are a part of your country...

But just by watching some of your political programs, you guys tend to be more polite on surface while having some toxic tones in debates like sneeky snakes (pure speculation)

Americans tell it as it is, to the face

- - - Updated - - -

when all evidence seems to point to a dispute between neighbors.
    what kind of evidence, may we ahve a look

Deleted
    True to some extend, I am judging by australians and since these people have similar accent to yours and formally they are a part of your country...

But just by watching some of your political programs, you guys tend to be more polite on surface while having some toxic tones in debates like sneeky snakes (pure speculation)

- - - Updated - - -

Australians love a drink and verbal fight.

American politics just lie and make exaggerated OTT claims to pander to their voters. Brits do the same but not nearly as OTT and theatrical because partisanship tribes aren't as toxic here
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2018-01-14 at 04:20 PM.

Americans tell it as it is, to the face

- - - Updated - - -

Where's your evidence that it was politically motivated?

Are you saying you were born and raised in Memphis? You seemed to dodge that one.You don't speak like someone who was born and raised in the United States. You speak like a European, based on your word usage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9895ea2f5142

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/u...wyer-says.html