Deleted

Question Artful Dodging Set - Question

Hello, community.

During Legion, I have been playing a Demon Hunter only and I intend to do so until Battle for Azeroth, where I will start a Rogue Void Elf.

Now, I have seen a set around in this xpac which is called 'Artful Dodging', and it looks like this:

and I have seen that the pieces, except for some that are sold from an NPC in the rogue enclave, are pretty hard to get.

My vital question is the following:
    In BfA will this set still be available?
    Or will Blizzard take it down?
    Will I be able to pick it by playing my rogue or I am forced to do things now?

Do we know anything about it?

The chest, gloves and shoulders are bought from a vendor in the rogue order hall for cheap.

The mask and legs come from a small lockbox of gold which has a chance to spawn after turning in a vault ticket after completing an order hall mission, which is how I got those last 2 pieces anyway, not sure if there are other ways to obtain those.

Not sure if it will be removed, I don't see the NPC and the order hall missions going away so realistically prob wont get removed, but you never know with these things.

The chest and gloves are a slightly different version as the bloodfang set and the pants share the same model as bloodfang.
    I would recommend that you level your rogue to 110 and play the orderhall game. With the vault ticket perk you will sooner or later get the mask and the other pieces are buyable.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Deleted
    you need to have the class hall trait called "the vault" (left choice, 2nd row) to get the marin noggenfogger quests, that gives you access to choose between 3 of his treasures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    you need to have the class hall trait called "the vault" (left choice, 2nd row) to get the marin noggenfogger quests, that gives you access to choose between 3 of his treasures.
    yeah I am aware of that :-)
    my question was more about its future availability.

15+ Year Old Account
    We have no idea, but there’s no reason it would specifically be removed.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ex0LL View Post
    yeah I am aware of that :-)
    my question was more about its future availability.
    yea im pretty sure itll stay in game, i see no reason to remove it and blizzard havnt said anything about removing it

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    We have no idea, but there’s no reason it would specifically be removed.
    No but given Blizzard's habits of removing cool things, I wouldn't bank on it staying around when 8.0 hits.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    No but given Blizzard's habits of removing cool things, I wouldn't bank on it staying around when 8.0 hits.
    They didn’t remove the cosmetic sets buyable with scraps in WoD ������

With the serverhop addon you can get a vault ticket with Pick Pocket every ~4-6min (flying from Suramar to Dalaran takes the most time). Took my less than an hour.
    Just read:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=130322/m...dging#comments

Since they haven't told us the set will be removed i'll assume it will stay in the game.

I will start a Rogue Void Elf.
    And so it begins.. Female void elf rogues, female void elf rogues everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    And so it begins.. Female void elf rogues, female void elf rogues everywhere.
    uhm, actually mine will be male..
    I can't play a toon with the opposite sex of mine :|

uhm, actually mine will be male..
    I can't play a toon with the opposite sex of mine :|
    My bad then :/
    Its just a huge number of teenagers playing “female belf sexy assassins” and dressing them in slutmogs

Deleted
    Its just a huge number of teenagers playing “female belf sexy assassins” and dressing them in slutmogs
    Yeah I guess I am aware..
    but for what I gathered, at the end of the day not too many people are happy with void elves.
    I am very excited with velves cause I can finally play a blood elf in alliance with even cooler appearence and most of all in theme with my favourite cosmo force in wow: the void! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    The chest, gloves and shoulders are bought from a vendor in the rogue order hall for cheap.

The mask and legs come from a small lockbox of gold which has a chance to spawn after turning in a vault ticket after completing an order hall mission, which is how I got those last 2 pieces anyway, not sure if there are other ways to obtain those.

Not sure if it will be removed, I don't see the NPC and the order hall missions going away so realistically prob wont get removed, but you never know with these things.
    Mask and boots, the pants never made it to live. The Bloodfang pants (and belt, I suppose bracers too) are still needed to complete the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    The mask and legs come from a small lockbox of gold
    They actually drop from anything from what I can see. I got mine from the Throwing Daggers, Wowhead comments suggest other boxes, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They actually drop from anything from what I can see. I got mine from the Throwing Daggers, Wowhead comments suggest other boxes, too.
    Can confirm, I have whole set and all came from random items.

30 year old weird boy here and im going to do just that