Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Top Ten Warriors in Warcraft History.

First Rule: NO MAGICS OR TRICKS ALLOWED,this means no paladins,dks ,demon hunters.This also means NO Wolf god powers,Demon Blood or Old God juices.Normalised weapons.

1. Cairne Bloodhoof
    2. Anduin Lothar
    3. Grom Hellscream
    4. Huln Highmountain
    5. Muradin Bronzebeard
    6. Varok Saurfang
    7. Varian Wrynn
    8. Orgrim Doomhammer
    9. Garrosh Hellscream
    10.Kargath Bladefist

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Specific orders? or Just the top ten? Orgrim and Anduin should be alot closer together, Grom I would say is hard to pin how high he would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Specific orders? or Just the top ten? Orgrim and Anduin should be alot closer together, Grom I would say is hard to pin how high he would be.
    Specific Order would be good or just go top ten if your not really sure.Also try to consider them at their primes,Thats why i put Lothar and Cairne soo high,they were kicking ass as older men.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-Cairne (over 100+ years old and was kicking Garrosh's ass so yeah imagine him during his prime? yeah scary haha)

2-Orgrim Doomhammer (Prime)

3-Anduin Lothar

4-Grom Hellscream (I think without the fel blood power he is weaker than Orgrim Doomhammer)

5-Varok Saurfang

6-Varian Wrynn

7-Garrosh Hellscream

8-Kargath Bladefist

9- Ga'nar

10-Blackhand AU

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Varian would beat all of those in a straight up duel, it's what he was legendary for - he was THE gladiator
    varian literally got disintegrated hes barely even worthy of being on this list let alone at the top

10+ Year Old Account
    wheres broxigar ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    wheres broxigar ?
    make a list and put him there

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    First Rule: NO MAGICS OR TRICKS ALLOWED,this means no paladins,dks ,demon hunters.This also means NO Wolf god powers,Demon Blood or Old God juices.Normalised weapons.

1. Cairne Bloodhoof
    2. Anduin Lothar
    3. Grom Hellscream
    4. Huln Highmountain
    5. Muradin Bronzebeard
    6. Varok Saurfang
    7. Varian Wrynn
    8. Orgrim Doomhammer
    9. Garrosh Hellscream
    10.Kargath Bladefist
    Normalized weapons huh? You have huln there and he used a spear that was blessed by the wild gods for most of his life. While garrosh had a long run as a pure warrior, he gave in to old god corruption at the end. Wouldnt that disqualify him? Maybe im wrong but wasnt anduin lothar a paladin? Or was i confusing him with uther. As for broxigar, while i would normally consider him. He was at least in the lore considered a failed warrior up until the bronze flight took him back to the war of the ancients where he preformed rather heroic feats including a fitting death for a orc warrior. So its a rough call on him. Really no problems with other indivuals on your list, just questioning specific ones.

wheres broxigar ?
    Hes busy being the only mortal to ever physically wound Sargeras' real body.

Varian would beat all of those in a straight up duel, it's what he was legendary for - he was THE gladiator
    Im trying to take you seriously but sadly your alliance rose tinted glasses are too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

What is it about Cairne that makes him oh-so powerful? Let's keep in mind tauren got steamrolled by centaurs before the Horde stepped in. Cairne himself hasn't won a single duel that we know of.

There's that one guy who had no magical axes, Wolf God or Old God power-ups, and managed to fight off Archimonde himself 1v1, and that was Jarod Shadowsong. Easily the best warrior of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    1-Cairne (over 100+ years old and was kicking Garrosh's ass so yeah imagine him during his prime? yeah scary haha)

2-Orgrim Doomhammer (Prime)

3-Anduin Lothar

4-Grom Hellscream (I think without the fel blood power he is weaker than Orgrim Doomhammer)

5-Varok Saurfang

6-Varian Wrynn

7-Garrosh Hellscream

8-Kargath Bladefist

9- Ga'nar

10-Blackhand AU
    i would agree with this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Hes busy being the only mortal to ever physically wound Sargeras' real body.
    it wasn't his real body. this has been confirmed somewhere, i think one of the chronicles. also, it was all in the ridiculously powerful magical axe he had, not his own physical prowess.

varok's better than him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    What is it about Cairne that makes him oh-so powerful? Let's keep in mind tauren got steamrolled by centaurs before the Horde stepped in. Cairne himself hasn't won a single duel that we know of.

There's that one guy who had no magical axes, Wolf God or Old God power-ups, and managed to fight off Archimonde himself 1v1, and that was Jarod Shadowsong. Easily the best warrior of all time.
    garrosh was the second best warrior we've seen, slightly outclassing wrynn until he went wolf mode. cairne was over a hundred years old and was kicking the shit out of garrosh until he got nicked by garrosh's poisoned axe.

1. Broxigar Saurfang
    2. Orgrim Doomhammer
    3. Varok Saurfang
    4. Cairne Bloodhoof
    5. Varian Wrynn
    6. Anduin Lothar
    7. Grom Hellscream
    8. Garrosh Hellscream
    9. Varok Saurfang
    10. Muradin Bronzebeard

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh here I go on a little rant again. Broxigar is not the pinnacle of warriors, his axe made him a plot device.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh was matching him, and Garrosh’s Dad was a better fighter than he was.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thandrend View Post
    1. Broxigar Saurfang
    2. Orgrim Doomhammer
    3. Varok Saurfang
    4. Cairne Bloodhoof
    5. Varian Wrynn
    6. Anduin Lothar
    7. Grom Hellscream
    8. Garrosh Hellscream
    9. Varok Saurfang
    10. Muradin Bronzebeard
    now thats a list

wheres broxigar ?
    Planks of wood painted green are disqualified.

Been playing through the Witcher recently and I feel this is a good quote "The best steel in the world is worth fuck all in a weak arm"

- - - Updated - - -

Nah Garrosh retreated like a little bitch, you Horde have a penchant for running away it seems
    I see it didnt take long for you to troll in another thread-

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing through the Witcher recently and I feel this is a good quote "The best steel in the world is worth fuck all in a weak arm"

- - - Updated - - -

Nah Garrosh retreated like a little bitch, you Horde have a penchant for running away it seems
    Broxx was a shit character with the depth of paper, I think you’re one of the last people on this forums who I would trust to make good judgement of characters.

And Garrosh was mocking him and faster than him in tides of war, if you’re going to try to bait people, best to have an knowledge of the lore that extends past wolfheart.

TLDR you’re hilarious.
    Holy shit lol

Varian would beat all of those in a straight up duel, it's what he was legendary for - he was THE human Gladiator
    Fixed it for you. Varian was probably the best human warrior alive, above Anduin Lothar, due to his orc encouraged fighting in the pits. A human can't beat an orc as a straight up warrior though, every source suggests that they have depended upon magic whenever they have won a battle lol. Humans are more adept to magic than orcs for example, the guardian had to save their asses many times.
    Last edited by thunterman; 2018-01-14 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    garrosh was the second best warrior we've seen, slightly outclassing wrynn until he went wolf mode. cairne was over a hundred years old and was kicking the shit out of garrosh until he got nicked by garrosh's poisoned axe.
    Varian never lost to Garrosh. Every time they fought, they were interrupted before they could really do anything to each other. If anything, Varian was looking to be better most of the times, though it was close enough that one lucky strike could have turned it, and no, he never went Lo'Gosh mode against Garrosh. If he did, he would have rolled over him with a few moves, just like juiced-up Garrosh would have rolled over unbuffed Varian, since those buffs put them on a different scale.

Cairne would admittedly have beaten either of them in a fair fight, but that still doesn't make him the best warrior. Cairne killed a few centaurs that we know of, and it's like saying a Goldshire guard is the best warrior of all time because he managed to solo 3 gnolls at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.