Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I'm not entirely sure we'll actually see this here, unless they fix it in Alpha and move it over. I could see them simply hotfixing that in when it's ready and has gone through internal QA.
    Such change requires a client update.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Long maintenance in Europe wednesday (8 hours), could be nothing but... wait & see
    Well, for me it pretty much confirm 7.3.5 this week. Of course unless something will go really wrong, it's strange that they didn't let us download patch yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well, for me it pretty much confirm 7.3.5 this week. Of course unless something will go really wrong, it's strange that they didn't let us download patch yet.
    Maybe some hidden data they don't want us to see till patch day
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    The longer we go without pre-purchase I think it adds to the “Allied Races come with pre-purchase” theory. Because pre-purchase should be out by now going by precious precedents.
    Well they could always do that, because I think 7.3.5 is going to the unlock thing and then probably Allied Races will be a Demon Hunter thing in which when you pre-order you can get them early...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2018-01-14 at 06:54 PM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    [video=youtube;gS-qauRTk1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-qauRTk1A[video]
    i love both of these two. both are funny and gorgeous.

though i do believe it will still technically be 7.3.5 when the races are released for preorders. it'll just be a ways off from now, not right at the release of the patch.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2018-01-14 at 07:00 PM.

Oh no... I want 7.3.5 asap obviously but I heard the state which the leveling is in isn't that much greater... I was hoping they would tweak it some more before releasing it...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i love both of these two. both are funny and gorgeous.

though i do believe it will still technically be 7.3.5 when the races are released for preorders. it'll just be a ways off from now, now right at the release of the patch.
    In my opinion few weeks max. We already had leaks for other games that are probably rewards for BfA deluxe edition. It may be even this week, same with Alpha. It depends if they want public testing of new scenarios or not (they probably want).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Oh no... I want 7.3.5 asap obviously but I heard the state which the leveling is in isn't that much greater... I was hoping they would tweak it some more before releasing it...
    No point, people that wanted to test it already did it on PTR. It's better to release it, get feedback from mass audience, then tweak numbers via hotfixes.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They probably want it out for Call of the Scarab. Maybe some leveling tweaks will be hotfixed in.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I leveled to 30 on PTR and it was quite enjoyable, haven't encountered any problems.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

How much work is facial rigging btw?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm just wondering will heirloom effect the chances to getting the Heritage Armor for both Nightborne and Zandalari Empire?
    Just worried is all...

By the way what's Wrathion up too that black dragon piece of crap?
    No. You need to ding every level between 20 and 110 naturally. Exp buffs like Heirlooms are fine, granting levels with RAF or using the boost is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No. You need to ding every level between 20 and 110 naturally. Exp buffs like Heirlooms are fine, granting levels with RAF or using the boost is not.
    But does the triple exp from RAF count or not ? Because a friend of mine wants to start playing so it would be killing 2 birds with one stone.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Such change requires a client update.
    Fair enough, hotfix was the wrong word. Still, that's a really fast client update to put in alongside other possible fixes or engaging the "switch" to bring Allied Races online which can be done whenever. Particularly on a Tuesday update should they see the need.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    But does the triple exp from RAF count or not ? Because a friend of mine wants to start playing so it would be killing 2 birds with one stone.
    RaF warning was datamined, so it seems like we cant use that either.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Speaking of heirlooms, didn’t realize how expensive getting a full 110 set is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Speaking of heirlooms, didn’t realize how expensive getting a full 110 set is.
    I just made sure the heirlooms were good until a certain level, then leveled with the gear they give you...
    Oh dammit! I just realized I have to level through Snorenor again....GGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    For the Horde!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    RaF warning was datamined, so it seems like we cant use that either.
    This warning is about giving free levels (every two level your friend can give 1 level to your char), not increased speed in RAF. Otherwise it doesn't make sense - so, you group up with RAF friend and suddenly there is warning: "Don't group up or you lose right to gain heritage armor"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

No point, people that wanted to test it already did it on PTR. It's better to release it, get feedback from mass audience, then tweak numbers via hotfixes.
    Yeah you're probably right, better to hotfix it according to mass audience and most likely many cries in the forums haha no way around it.

- - - Updated - - -

I leveled to 30 on PTR and it was quite enjoyable, haven't encountered any problems.
    I heard it's still 1-2 shots because talents and player power is still imbalanced, no difficulty at all whatsoever :/
    Just the usual breezing through but being able to finish zones until the end.

To me, just the level scaling is enough to get excited to level allied races.

Should i hold me money to preorder for this month still? what you guys think about?