Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sargeras' new Avatar

Did Sargeras pull a Plan B when he stabbed Azeroth? He is extremely powerful and it might be too late by the time we "seal" his sword. Was that why when Aman'thul pulled him away he said, "NO!" as if he had some unfinished business. Well this is just my theory, and I guess Azshara will have gotten what she wanted all along if Sargeras is pulling N'zoth's threads. Picking an old god as a new Avatar would be quite a feat.
    Last edited by Ghazan Julio; 2018-01-14 at 10:14 AM.

There's one tiny issue w/ this theory. Sargeras is fighting against OG and Void, so picking one as his avatar or even being involved w/ one is borderline retarded.

But it's Blizz writing we're talking about, anything can happen >_>

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    There's one tiny issue w/ this theory.

Sargeras is fighting against OG and Void, so picking one as his avatar is borderline retarded.

What if Sargeras were to use N'zoth to control the void?

- - - Updated - - -

There's one tiny issue w/ this theory. Sargeras is fighting against OG and Void, so picking one as his avatar or even being involved w/ one is borderline retarded.

How much more powerful would he be if he took over N'zoth's mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    What if Sargeras were to use N'zoth to control the void?
    How do you use an expendable pawn to control its master?

How do you use an expendable pawn to control its master?
    By stealing powers from others.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan the Jailor of the Dark Titan is the New Avatar of Sargeras. Titans cannot manifest themselves within Azeroth because they are Titanic and planetary in size. They have to down-size themselves and take a form of a mortal being. Wait for future expac and see how Bolvar the Lich King will sum up the Avatar of Sargeras equation

Woah boy another one of these threads...

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Illidan the Jailor of the Dark Titan is the New Avatar of Sargeras. Titans cannot manifest themselves within Azeroth because they are Titanic and planetary in size. They have to down-size themselves and take a form of a mortal being. Wait for future expac and see how Bolvar the Lich King will sum up the Avatar of Sargeras equation
    Illidan isn’t Sargeras’ avatar and there is nothing to back this up.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post

Ignore vertigo12, he's got his own little head of nonsense to deal with.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Sargeras pull a Plan B when he stabbed Azeroth? He is extremely powerful and it might be too late by the time we "seal" his sword.
    No. If anything the Plan B was the sword as the pantheon interrupted his main plan.

Was that why when Aman'thul pulled him away he said, "NO!" as if he had some unfinished business.
    The unfinished business was to kill Azeroth, he has only wounded her. The corruption in the sword is poisoning her, which leads to the events in 7.3.5 including the instability in our Artifacts and the reason we get rid of them for BfA
    Well this is just my theory, and I guess Azshara will have gotten what she wanted all along if Sargeras is pulling N'zoth's threads. Picking an old god as a new Avatar would be quite a feat.
    He already did that in a way with the demons - but only because the void was worse - As the old gods are aligned with the void, it doesn't make any sense.

He wanted to corrupt Azeroth like he did with Argus (though it's implied he wanted to make her his consort). When his plan failed he tried to kill her instead. Whether it's because he wants to stop the void lords from potentially turning her into a void titan or if it was meant as a final "fuck you" to us is unclear, but it's probably a bit of both.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-01-14 at 08:26 PM.

Rofl whatt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    He wanted to corrupt Azeroth like he did with Argus (though it's implied he wanted to make her his consort). When his plan failed he tried to kill her instead. Whether it's because he wants to stop the void lords from potentially turning her into a void titan or if it was meant as a final "fuck you" to us is unclear, but it's probably a bit of both.
    I'm just gonna leave this here:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    We will never truly kill Sargeras. He is destined to fall in love with Azeroth and he will be redeemed once the threat of the void on her is removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    I'm just gonna leave this here:
    Well, you got 2/3 right so far. Would take a lot for him to be redeemed after everything he has done, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Well, you got 2/3 right so far. Would take a lot for him to be redeemed after everything he has done, though.
    Well, his plan makes sense.. In a kind of round-about way. Kill everything before it gets corrupted by the void, then start over in a universe with no void energy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post

Surprise! You're like a mouse so easily set up and lured by a cheese into a mouse trap.

It's not obvious for a guy like you since proofs you needed have to be obvious or have to be screaming in front of you.

Maybe you're vision is a bit blurry so let me aid you in having a clearer picture.

=Illidan the protege of the Demon Hunter.
    Sargeras chose Illidan a sorceror during Azshara's time pretty much adept with arcane. Sargeras contacted him gifted him with the gift of Demon Sight. Sargeras the brain behind the Burning Legion would definetly oversee and have his vision all over his commanders, their operations, even the minions they command.

An avatar for all time
    = Avatar of Sargeras > possessed Magna Aegwin a crypto-Avatar within her. Medhivh the personification of Sargeras's plan of bringing the Orcs into Azeroth; Orc who consumed demon blood and are fel infused.

Demonic visage
    =Illidan the perfect replica of Sageras. horns, hooves,wings, claws, burning eyes. The only thing missing is a sword similar to gorshach aka new frostmourne and Bolvar's charred body and do fusion.

I'll be back and make a comment specially for you Marcellus

Okay I'm back
    So where was I? Ah, yes the big reveal a bait comment specially for you.

The thought of Illidan being the perfect Avatar of Sargeras is too hard for you to notice and grasp because if mmo-c would have and avatar or personification that would represent all those individuals who have worm's eye view,short sighted, narrow visioned I'd say the perfect name would be guess what? You Marcellus! You lack the patience to look around very hard for subtleties, what is obvious only appeals you, you fail so hard at presenting concrete evidence because you only consider one option, and you are so predictable that someone superior over you when it comes to mind games will simply have tremendous fun toying around with you.

Here's some pointers so somehow you can catch up. review Gul'dan cut scene and analyze what he meant with it's time to go into the abyss and what's the connection of Sargeras plunging his sword into Silithus. What is that greater Battles that have to be fought accdg. to Xal'atath. And basically do a character research on both Illidan and Sargeras.

And another pro-tip. Learn the art of reading between the lines and context clues.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-14 at 09:57 PM.

Surprise! You're like a mouse so easily set and lured by a cheese in a mouse trap.

It's not obvious for a guy like you since proofs you needed have to be obvious or have to be screaming in front of you.

Maybe you're vision is a bit blurry so let me aid you in having a clearer picture.

Sargeras chose Illidan a sorceror during Azshara's time pretty much adept with arcane. Sargeras contacted him gifted him with the gift of Demon Sight. Sargeras the brain behind the Burning Legion would definetly oversee and have his vision all over his commanders, their operations, even the minions they command.

An avatar for all time
    = Avatar of Sargeras > possessed Magna Aegwin a crypto-Avatar within her. Medhivh the personification of Sargeras's plan of bringing the Orcs into Azeroth; Orc who consumed demon blood and are fel infused.

Demonic visage
    =Illidan the perfect replica of Sageras. horns, hooves,wings, claws, burning eyes. The only thing missing is a sword similar to gorshach aka new frostmourne and Bolvar's charred body and do fusion.

You clearly don’t know what an Avatar of Sargeras is do you? It’s a vessel for his soul which he grants a portion of his power to. Illidan was never granted any of Sargeras’ power other than power over fel, which isn’t something innately unique to Sargeras.
    Last edited by Marcellus1986; 2018-01-14 at 09:39 PM.

An avatar for all time

Demonic visage

it is a pretty good argument, but if it were the case, why would illidan opt to stay at the seat of the pantheon? That would be counter to sargeras’ plan of having an avatar on Azeroth. The only reason I could see would be to free him from the other titans. But, I think this one is legit and Iliana really is sticking around to just keep the guy on lockdown

Is the OP Pyromancer?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well, his plan makes sense.. In a kind of round-about way. Kill everything before it gets corrupted by the void, then start over in a universe with no void energy.
    Doubtful. The clash of light and void are what's required to create the universe in the first place.