LUL interception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that stadium is LOUD. If the Vikings make it to the Superbowl, that's a MASSIVE benefit.

yeah, saw the Daboll hire by the Bills. Surprised, thought we were gonna do something dumb like pick up Mike Shula.

Might be interesting, but is Daboll good with QBs? Because we need someone who can develop a rookie QB.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not really. Brady and Belichick have skewed how difficult it really is to actually have success in multiple Super Bowls, especially in recency. Other legendary quarterbacks don't have five Super Bowl rings. Brees has one, Peyton has two. Mike Tomlin is number fifteen on the all-time list of winning percentage for head coaches. Belichick is tenth.
    Plenty of great quarterbacks don't reach the SB sure. That's one thing.

it's another to have that:

plus another hall of famer at RB

Plus ANOTHER hall of famer at receiver

behind what's consistently been one of the better O-lines in the NFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    yeah, saw the Daboll hire by the Bills. Surprised, thought we were gonna do something dumb like pick up Mike Shula.

Might be interesting, but is Daboll good with QBs? Because we need someone who can develop a rookie QB.
    Dude, Daboll was the O-coordinator for Alabama, who just won the College National Championship by subbing in a freshman QB at half time. I think he'll be fine.

This Vikings defense is nutty. Combine that with the crowd noise and that gives them a huge advantage. Pretty much how Denver carried Manning's corpse to the Superbowl with him really only making a couple throws to Owen Daniels and checking the run to the correct side.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Man that stadium is LOUD. If the Vikings make it to the Superbowl, that's a MASSIVE benefit.
    I think the benefit will be overrated. There will be as many Vikings fans in that stadium as there have been in past super bowls.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the one way I didn't want the season to end, in the hands of the refs, as they let the Vikings do anything and give 30+ yards away when the Saints do nothing.

Of course I figured it would go this way when I saw which crew we were stuck with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Calais Campbell actually "predicted" the score in the Jags-Steelers game

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...73568856399872

Harrison Smith is a beast man

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of penalty yards the saints have reminds me of Seattle, only Seattle deserves nearly all of them

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching on the roughing the passer, not interested in an execution by zebra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I stopped watching on the roughing the passer, not interested in an execution by zebra.
    The one just now? that was fully justified, he hit him with the arm to the helmet. Can argue if it's a good rule to have, but it was called as it's in the rule book.

Deleted
    The one just now? that was fully justified, he hit him with the arm to the helmet. Can argue if it's a good rule to have, but it was called as it's in the rule book.
    Exactly this. Saved me the typing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Brees hits weren't? And Ginn getting interfered with wasn't? They ate their flags for those calls, but had no trouble finding them once it was to the benefit of the Vikings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they picked up that flag at least draynay. Michael Thomas proceeds to catch the TD next play.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's the Case Keenum I saw last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    And there's the Saints completely back in this game. This should be fun down the stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that's aggressive by Payton and ill informed. Both of his challenges gone now and 2 time outs.

Damn, whoever is giving Peyton's information to him is probably done for the season after this. Two failed challenges back-to-back. lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if anything, we learned that Kai Forbath can't be iced. That was effectively a really long time out to ice the kicker.