Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Angry Man who murdered gay couple flipped off the victims’ families

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/...ntenced-death/

This piece of shit makes me sick!

Man we sure live in a shithole country. Justice taking place EIGHT FUCKING YEARS after a crime.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-01-15 at 02:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Man we sure live in a shithole country. Justice taking place EIGHT FUCKING YEARS after a crime.
    That is kinda fucked :/

I don't support the death penalty but there are certainly some cases that make you wish for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Regardless of the motive, someone who commits premeditated murder should get the death penalty. Especially a person that commits double murder plus all the other crimes involved here (home invasion, robbery, kidnapping).

infracted - trolling
    Epic. Sigh.

That's a little unfair, he was just being modern presidential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

infracted - trolling

The defense lawyers tell the accused that the more they delay, the better the verdict will be for them, witnesses die or move, evidence is lost, the victim's family is less angry, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

a wasted resource. hopefully his mother will donate the body, and they can pull something useful from the dead brain.

if only they could crack it open while it's still ticking.

I find stuff like this hilarious. I laughed for 15 minutes straight when I saw a "florida man" pedophile cannibal ask for a child as his last meal. Is it really surprising when someone who did something that's extremely evil does something that's low effort evil? He's already going to die, it's not like he has anything to lose by being more offensive. He probably gets some mild amusement from it, and then he's taken back to prison to rot.

I don't agree with the death penalty and I'm glad I don't have it in my country... However, I am very pleased that this man was punished to the fullest extent of the law. It's a shame that it took so long.

he killed their relatives why would a middle finger be offensive?

if i was a family member i'd just want 5 minutes alone with him with a few tools of my choice before his execution, is that too much to ask? lol.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2018-01-15 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Always one stupid comment in these threads isn't there

- - - Updated - - -

He deserves death, plain and simple.
    It's not a stupid comment, it's very apt considering the fact this individual has little or no regard for the life he took, so what's one more insult.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    a wasted resource. hopefully his mother will donate the body, and they can pull something useful from the dead brain.

if only they could crack it open while it's still ticking.
    you should donate your self they might learn something useful.

Deleted
    I don't get what this has to do with the victims being gay. Sounds like this is only seen as extra offensive, because the couple was gay.
    I guess that sadly, stuff like that happens a lot in court rooms. Just watched a documentary where the murderer couple constantly grinned at the victim's mother in court room, who was already in tears. It was heart breaking. Those people were already rotten for convicting those crimes, why would you expect them to behave like decent human beings all of a sudden.

The family won't lose any sleep over being flipped off. They get to go to sleep every night knowing he's definitely going to be pumped full of poison sooner or later. My grandmother was murdered and I guarantee you being flipped off would be the very least of my concerns in a trial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't support the death penalty but there are certainly some cases that make you wish for one.
    Don't get this the wrong way, but that's exactly why it shouldn't be legal (if you don't believe in killing people), because even if you think its wrong, we (the people) are prone to let our emotions guide us. If we think death penalty is wrong, then the circumstances shouldn't change that. That's the reason why i hope we never have a vote on death penalty here... (though, gladly no national politician would start this, as we would get kicked out of the EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    you should donate your self they might learn something useful.
    if it ever gets to the point that i feel like i need to go to jail, i'll kill myself. it would probably be a benefit to the world for them to experiment on me, but i don't want to live as a beast.

some people are happy with who they became, i am terrified of that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's a little unfair, he was just being modern presidential.
    He has already been convicted as this is old news. Why is this necessary?

Well i hope the victims family get to flip him off when the chemicals are rushing into his worthless arm!