15+ Year Old Account

BDK gearing question

Icy Veins says we should be looking for haste. Now I have none after getting all new gear from the npc where you spend the veiled argunite. Am I just having bad luck? Should my loot specialization not be set to 'Blood'?

Just trying to figure out how to get more haste.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Icy Veins says we should be looking for haste. Now I have none after getting all new gear from the npc where you spend the veiled argunite. Am I just having bad luck? Should my loot specialization not be set to 'Blood'?

Just trying to figure out how to get more haste.
    Setting loot for blood is only for legendaries trinkets and relics. The rest of plate gear is for all plate wearers.
    Haste is king for blood. Even a 925 stat stick from Argus vendor is real good for you. Apocalypse drive trinket from ABT is awesome for blood and has haste.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah just keep grinding 1400 argunite a day and pray for something useful 940+ or that mythical unicorn, a 910 arcano crystal ... sooner or later (odds are later) you'll get something you want or something good that titan forges. I been chasing an arcano for weeks bit got a 945 cradle of anguish... so I'll use that till 960 shadowsigned dang drops and take it easy on grinding Argus all day.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm that's just bad luck. Changing loot specialization doesn't change the armor you get from the vendor, as Unholy/Frost/Blood all have the same armor loot table.

Best of luck to you in the future though! Not getting useful upgrades week after week is pretty infuriating.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    Can confirm that's just bad luck. Changing loot specialization doesn't change the armor you get from the vendor, as Unholy/Frost/Blood all have the same armor loot table.

Best of luck to you in the future though! Not getting useful upgrades week after week is pretty infuriating.
    awesome thanks. I was afraid I was doing something wrong and wasted a bunch of time.

Thanks for the replies.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post

You can get a legendary drop from the argunite vendor, so if you want a legendary for a specific spec, make sure you are in that spec. That said, if you already have the legendary tank and dps trinket, you won't get a legendary from the trinkets sold by the vendor anymore, so it won't matter in that specific case.