Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I see zero development in just placing him in a building, sitting in a corner, for a single ptr build(before removal) with no dialogue. That isn't development, that's an overzealous developer thinking he's cute.
    No, I meant, they've done so before. Placed something where it looked off to then replace with something later. Not every job is taken by Captain PH.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    To be fair, Humans were always weak in Warcraft universe. They never learned their lesson. They even admire the green jesus(creator of the new horde) to some extent. They left forsaken to gain momentum, knowledge, resources and power and their "honor" approach always kicked them in the butt. The only human character with some gray matter is Khadgar and even he is neutral(and Bolvar IMO), everyone else seems to be deliberately designed to be an idiot . Let's see if Jaina and Anduin will finally make somet good moves in story, or Alliance will lose more cities and zones.

Honestly, if Valen would lead Alliance, Alliance would appear much more powerful.
    True. But it is not a simulation, sadly.
    There are writers who decide what happens.
    I doubt we'll ever see a non-human leader of the Alliance.
    And even if we do, it wont be Velen, he got way too much spotlight so far for a Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    Let's admit It Remember when Varian Threatened to End Them It still can easily, happen as they now have the army of light with them the void elves and even the vindicaar with those weapons combined along with anduin's rez spell that he used, In the cinematic Trailer they are complete to end the horde here and now.
    No they can't , if they could they would have done it by now, why be under constant war and pressure if you could end it by beating the Horde. So don't flatter your precious faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post

That wasn't fear, that was realization that the Horde would now be lead by Vol'jin, who Varian knows is a honorable troll chieftain or whatever
    I mean, I never took it that way, but I guess its plausible. But seeing what I perceived as fear on Varian's eye's is one of my fondest Wow memories. Got me hyped for Vol'jin's leadership off the charts. I'm not sure if Varian did know what you suggest, the music of the scene, Vol'jin's stance. After Thrall and Garrosh, a pair of Orc's Varian understood pretty well, although quite the opposite of each other, having this new Troll lead... Scene just rains uncertainty to me.

I always assumed thats why he glances and lingers at Thrall in the next shot. That's who he expected. Diplomatic, reasonable, honorable Thrall. Not that Vol'Jin wasn't any of those things but, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I mean, I never took it that way, but I guess its plausible. But seeing what I perceived as fear on Varian's eye's is one of my fondest Wow memories. Got me hyped for Vol'jin's leadership off the charts. I'm not sure if Varian did know what you suggest, the music of the scene, Vol'jin's stance. After Thrall and Garrosh, a pair of Orc's Varian understood pretty well, although quite the opposite of each other, having this new Troll lead... Scene just rains uncertainty to me.

I always assumed thats why he glances and lingers at Thrall in the next shot. That's who he expected. Diplomatic, reasonable, honorable Thrall. Not that Vol'Jin wasn't any of those things but, you know.
    It probably just took him a moment to go over Vol'jin's character, to make sure he would be an honorable leader for the horde, and an honorable adversary for the Alliance