Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Probably because you use a different font. I use ABF set to 20.
    yeah.. where do you set the font globally? all I could do was change the font for every different icon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes1995 View Post
    yeah.. where do you set the font globally? all I could do was change the font for every different icon?
    You can't. The parent group needs to consist of only one type of WA for you to be able to do that.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Further updates, almost done it...

Still have to do such things like create a Masque skin so WeakAuras will be skinned. Have to skin DBM as well. With how many quests are visible in Sorha Quest Log I might swap the position with the 2 Details frames.

AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    Further updates, almost done it...

Still have to do such things like create a Masque skin so WeakAuras will be skinned. Have to skin DBM as well. With how many quests are visible in Sorha Quest Log I might swap the position with the 2 Details frames.

just me personally but it feels like the action bar buttons and the unit frame bars are being swallowed by the artwork. its so thick and dark, the minimap looks better to me thickness and color wise

Deleted
    Not wishing to derail anything but just wanted to point out that the last 2 weeks have been very refreshing.
    I've lurked here far longer than contributing and I don't remember a time of such positive activity.

Not just the attitude but the content, I can't recall a time when we had such diverse UIs being presented.

Thank you to all who continue to post development shots and share your hard work, I have radically redesigned my own UI based on inspiration from this thread and will likely do so again in time.

Well done all!

7+ Year Old Account
    First of all, I really love this thread, so much creativity and new ideas here! Sadly it always make me wanna create new UIs, that I throw out every week, since I have a new idea... If only I could create one that satisfies me *sighs*

Anyway, I have created an FFXIV-esque UI! I really like the game, but since all of my friends play WoW, it got really boring soon, so I tried to recreate at least the UI :P Like always, it is an WiP

What is not shown: Scrolling Combat Text that works like FFXIV,
    What is still missing/not done: The Raid Frames are still the vanilla ones and the Q-Tracker too. Also some details are missing; like skinning the entire UI :/

But since I already have a new idea, idk if I'll work on this one further...
    Last edited by Suji; 2018-01-15 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SushiAce View Post
    First of all, I really love this thread, so much creativity and new ideas here! Sadly it always make me wanna create new UIs, that I throw out every week, since I have a new idea... If only I could create one that satisfies me *sighs*

Anyway, I have created an FFXIV-esque UI! I really like the game, but since all of my friends play WoW, it got really boring soon, so I tried to recreate at least the UI :P Like always, it is an WiP

i imgur.com/Ry13NrX.png

What is not shown: Scrolling Combat Text that works like FFXIV,
    What is still missing/not done: The Raid Frames are still the vanilla ones and the Q-Tracker too. Also some details are missing; like skinning the entire UI :/

But since I already have a new idea, idk if I'll work on this one further...
    Here’s the link
    https://m.imgur.com/Ry13NrX

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    <snip>
    Thank you kind person

EDIT: Did edit my own post to include the UI thumbnail, since I'm now able to
    Last edited by Suji; 2018-01-15 at 02:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    Not wishing to derail anything but just wanted to point out that the last 2 weeks have been very refreshing.
    I've lurked here far longer than contributing and I don't remember a time of such positive activity.

Not just the attitude but the content, I can't recall a time when we had such diverse UIs being presented.

Thank you to all who continue to post development shots and share your hard work, I have radically redesigned my own UI based on inspiration from this thread and will likely do so again in time.

Well done all!
    That brought a smile upon my lips. May all your hits be crits, Sir.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the latest iteration of my iconless UI. The big boxes are healthbars for your target and yourself. The border around it fills up as you casting a spell, and the name of the spell is showed beside the small white squares. Those squares each represent 20% of your power. Yours and your targets name is underneath the name of the cast. In the middle there's a white line that's meant to be a procline. For the the small blue squares are stacks of Tidal Waves and the big one in the middle is Queen's Ascendant.

Then there's the actionbars - - the iconless actionabar, or whatever you might call then underneath and a Vuhdo setup to close off with.

Oh. And BigWigs on the side.

I'm not big on the iconless part (I'm just as bad with the acronyms as I am the icons, and it looks a bit stark with the choice of white as the background color), but I _really_ like what you are doing with the unitframes, and the simple lines and easy to read unit name/spell name. For classes like warlock and pally that have shards/holy power, where would those fit in? I originally thought those were the 5 boxes across the top.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
    I'm not big on the iconless part (I'm just as bad with the acronyms as I am the icons, and it looks a bit stark with the choice of white as the background color), but I _really_ like what you are doing with the unitframes, and the simple lines and easy to read unit name/spell name. For classes like warlock and pally that have shards/holy power, where would those fit in? I originally thought those were the 5 boxes across the top.
    I'm happy for the feedback. I'm actually working on a similar setup with icons. The shards/hPower could fit in the middle of the screen where my procs are now, I guess. I could fiddle around with it if you'd like. I'm going to rename all of the textures tomorrow, so it'll be easier to work with for you guys, and then I'll share it on WAGO. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
    https://wago.io/ry2SpicNG - here you go. These are the frames.

[QUOTE=SushiAce;48659418]First of all, I really love this thread, so much creativity and new ideas here! Sadly it always make me wanna create new UIs, that I throw out every week, since I have a new idea... If only I could create one that satisfies me *sighs*

I did this as well long time ago, looking good man. Is everything WA? and what font are you using i could never get that right... now I want this UI again because I do love FF14 but my gf loves wow so I love wow :P happy wife happy life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    i did this as well long time ago, looking good man. Is everything wa? And what font are you using i could never get that right... Now i want this ui again because i do love ff14 but my gf loves wow so i love wow happy wife happy life.
    Just the cast bar and the EXP text stuff I made in WA, the rest of the unit frames are STUF; For buffs I use Raven and Dominos for the Bars.

For the fonts I used this (clicky click) as a reference, but for the damage font in general (over enemies and the SCT) I used good ol' skurri.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not big on the iconless part but the rest is really nice (FWIW). I really like the white boxes representative of % resource; it allows any class to emulate combo points/holy power/runes. I also really like the colored cast bar with guiding cube. Thats a nice touch.

---------------
    Edit: I hope you are saving all these configurations you are churning out
    Last edited by bjordin; 2018-01-16 at 02:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    Not big on the iconless part but the rest is really nice (FWIW). I really like the white boxes representative of % resource; it allows any class to emulate combo points/holy power/runes. I also really like the colored cast bar with guiding cube. Thats a nice touch.

---------------
    Edit: I hope you are saving all these configurations you are churning out
    Thanks for the feedback, friend. I'm working on a similar setup with icons. :-)

Thanks for the feedback, friend. I'm working on a similar setup with icons. :-)
    Again, great work.. anyway you can share that last profile? I love it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes1995 View Post
    Again, great work.. anyway you can share that last profile? I love it.
    I'm having trouble with importing the iconless part. It hasn't been updated in a few days, but the unitframes are all set'n'go.

https://wago.io/p/iAardvark

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    I post my New UI
    Addons list:
    Stuf unitframes
    raven
    Elvui
    WeakAuras
    Absolutely love this! Is there any chance we could get an export of the UI? I'd love to use it as a base and tinker with it!

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Absolutely love this! Is there any chance we could get an export of the UI? I'd love to use it as a base and tinker with it!
    He's already posted this, read the thread!

In case that is too snarky for you, here they are:

Last edited by Astrocrunch; 2018-01-17 at 06:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrocrunch View Post
    snip
    Gosh, people are so kind on here. May all of your hits be crits, Sir! :-)