Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    American rebellion wanst again an american government, it was against the british empire.
    The rightful government are occupiers now? Washington was a terrorist.

ITS OK TO FIGHT BACK OCCUPIERS,
    So political violence is ok when you agree with it.

its not ok to fight political opponents. thats why civil war was a mistake, a mess, a disaster while 1776 was a glorious year.

got it you violent fella?
    Freeing the slaves was a mistake?

- - - Updated - - -

this is who I was referring to by "crazies who consider merkel a center-right" with her lefty policies. @The King in Yellow
    Yup, in the real world she is indeed center right. As I said, you don't know what left wing is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not some thug who liked to attack defenseless people.
    Who are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    They don’t still get a detail? Well I didn’t know that. I learned something new then.
    Senators have never received Secret Service protection with the exception of individual Senators that have become Presidential candidates where it had been determined a need for it.

A lot of People hate one another and especially considering some who have declared open war on those that have nothing so that another group can have everything. The only shocking thing to me is the amount of denial some have to be in that are constantly complaining about what Trump says, or the fact people are glad when others they hate die.

The only alternative is to calm down and ignore the reality for those that serves best.
    I used to think the stories about people twitting and facebooking that they hoped the children of gun owners got shot and killed were just one off stories by insane people........then I got twitter and started to follow facebook groups and saw it with my own eyes. If America ever gets to the point of another civil war type war, it will be a horrible hell on earth.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I came into this thread with an interesting opinion but man.. it has gone so far off course.. just.. never mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    Senators have never received Secret Service protection with the exception of individual Senators that have become Presidential candidates where it had been determined a need for it.
    Pretty surprising, always figured they got special treatment and protection like that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you referring to?
    All the criminals going around destroying private and public property, attacking other people at demonstrations. And I do not care which side it is, it is wrong. Unless they are defending themselves from attacks.

F***ing Rand Paul! Going to "shithole" countries and doing surgeries for free and helping people who could never afford it see again! F**k that guy!!! He deserves to get curbed stomped in his own backyard!

Am I doing this right?
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

All the criminals going around destroying private and public property, attacking other people at demonstrations. And I do not care which side it is, it is wrong. Unless they are defending themselves from attacks.
    For example?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty surprising, always figured they got special treatment and protection like that.
    Only Dems should. Would be hypocritical of Reps to spend government money on their security. Why also Trump shouldn't have SS protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I used to think the stories about people twitting and facebooking that they hoped the children of gun owners got shot and killed were just one off stories by insane people........then I got twitter and started to follow facebook groups and saw it with my own eyes. If America ever gets to the point of another civil war type war, it will be a horrible hell on earth.
    Will civil conflict come, yes, will it be Civil War, eh probably not the way people imagine it, sure as hell nothing like on YouTube with weird strange music and whatever. That doesn't mean it will be mild or no big deal, but at this point it might need to be big enough to air all the stupid humor or silly ideas about where we are out.

People are already dying so the blood is already pouring, the question is how much volume will it take. Part of the problem is when you have people talking about the issues, who rarely ever put any skin in the game or have anything on the line, stepping forward to speak on behalf of others.

And the ones who don't know how to speak or can't articulate themselves, either get ridicule or not taken seriously enough. Because of right now everybody knows the routine, Tragedy, everybody prays, while finger pointing and nothing moves forward because people are afraid of change.

Deleted
    this is what I call a brainwashed EU leftist whos so far to the left that normal countries are "extreme far right" for him, I guess 1950 America is literally a hellhole for Elba
    Lol, right, the whole world is brainwashed....

10+ Year Old Account
    For example?

- - - Updated - - -
    I am not going to do your homework for you. Look it up yourself if you are interested. Just google, violent demonstrations in the US the last year or two. But be best to use Bing. Google sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Dems should. Would be hypocritical of Reps to spend government money on their security. Why also Trump shouldn't have SS protection.
    Considering the rhetoric I agree, especially when it comes to groups like the NRA already trying to incite civil war and labels anybody who protests a terrorist or anybody else not pandering to Trump as unpatriotic.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I mean we had less racial tensions even in 1950 than today, so we gotta learn something from the past, we also had a civic community back then, you know.

1 people, 1 culture, 1 american dream, its been dying out since mid 60s and is clearly dead today.
    I'd say my impression is that you had more racial tensions in 1950 than you have today but if you actually want to go back to a society with second rate citizens subdued and openly discriminated against then I suppose there's no question to your current situation won't be affected in the slightest while others will get screwed over. What's so troubling about an egalitarian society with equality for you and every other citizen? It was never one people, one culture and one dream. It was always tons of people putting aside their differences in the spirit of cooperation to the benefit of everyone. I'm sorry if you don't see that and continue to buy into lies by people who only care about themselves and their own. If you don't know them you're not part of the club but kissing ass is so much fun that the alternative is undesirable right?
    - - - Updated - - -

Sure, then we should start assaulting democrats and liberals for bringing in 3rd worlders and giving criminals a "sanctuary"

should we not?

(I am playing by your logic btw)
    Why strawman? You have no idea what my position is so again you're being dismissive and inserting your own bs. If you really cared you'd pick up a book instead of spreading nonsense and inferring your own narrative wherever you see fit. I don't think things will get less violent with the attitude of violence being fanned because you've forgotten what talking to each other entails. Hint: It's all just people like you and I. To hate is to hurt yourself. If you cooperated instead of screwing each other over you'd see improvements across the continent. Moving jobs around does not create jobs anymore than moving furniture from one room to another creates furniture.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    American rebellion wanst again an american government, it was against the british empire.

ITS OK TO FIGHT BACK OCCUPIERS, its not ok to fight political opponents. thats why civil war was a mistake, a mess, a disaster while 1776 was a glorious year.

got it you violent fella?
    They didn't fight back occupiers, they where the fucking occupiers /facepalm

I am not going to do your homework for you. Look it up yourself if you are interested. Just google, violent demonstrations in the US the last year or two. But be best to use Bing. Google sucks.
    Why does google suck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the rhetoric I agree, especially when it comes to groups like the NRA already trying to incite civil war and labels anybody who protests a terrorist or anybody else not pandering to Trump as unpatriotic.
    How are they trying to incite civil war?

- - - Updated - - -

Why does google suck?
    I always get much better results using Bing. Not used Google for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use Google use Bing, oh you mean use a search engine easier to misidentify these demonstrators and protesters.

Seriously GP, I got the APB, Skinny Jeans Dressed in all Black with Bike Locks and Latta's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    What's so troubling about an egalitarian society with equality for you and every other citizen?
    The word you're looking for starts with "r".

- - - Updated - - -

I always get much better results using Bing. Not used Google for years.
    Better how?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Better how?
    More accurate, more choices, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't use Google use Bing, oh you mean use a search engine easier to misidentify these demonstrators and protesters.

Seriously GP, I got the APB, Skinny Jeans Dressed in all Black with Bike Locks and Latta's.
    It is the search engine I use. If you are thinking of other motives, well, you should not let your imagination run away if that is the case.

And you do know Bing is run by Microsoft. A well known left liberal organization. lol

More accurate, more choices, etc.
    Ok, can you give me an example of an inquiry that comes to more accurate results on bing than google?