Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Keep begging and wishing for Neo-Nazis to grow then they just might.
    Every hear of Fake News?

Begging? It's already happening. It's okay if you're ignorant I understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Keep begging and wishing for Neo-Nazis to grow then they just might.
    I’ll go with them just being right... Here is a hint, people who become Nazis, when being accused of being Nazis... are Nazis.

Are you telling me... that if someone calls you a shit eater enough, you will start eating shit? Because, if your Nazi logic is to be believed, the solution to the problem you have, is simply change the word Nazi, to shit eater. That way, we can have all the closeted Nazis eating shit. That would just be hilarious...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    You do realise that what happens in EU is not ONLY there its pretty much ALL of the western world that is like that. I imagine that the US can be somewhat shielded since you have been a target for many people to emigrate to. But im pretty sure that people will start to look at options if Trump gets his agenda trhough.
    In the end it doesn't matter. The places from which one can harvest humans grows smaller each year, meaning the flesh farms are disappearing rapidly. It also comes with the unfortunate moral implications that the EU can never allow Africa or the Middle East to adopt their system, in a quasi bondage these places have to be kept terrible by EU standards to motivate migration. Which might explain some curious foreign policy moves honestly.

One way or another the low fertility rate will be reckoned with because migrants are a short-term answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What does Trump have to do in order for you to not support him anymore?

Not trolling,baiting or whatever you wish to call it. I am 100% serious.
    Nobody needs to support Trump, guy. He already won. Your next chance will be in 2020. Until then, barring his death or impeachment, he doesn't factually need any support from the public to do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Nobody needs to support Trump, guy. He already won. Your next chance will be in 2020. Until then, barring his death or impeachment, he doesn't factually need any support from the public to do his job.
    That was a really poor attempt to deflect from the question I asked... Him winning is not the topic at hand.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

That was a really poor attempt to deflect from the question I asked... Him winning is not the topic at hand.
    No, it's right on target. You are asking what it would take for his supporters to stop supporting him, and I pointed out that it doesn't matter, as he already won. I truly don't understand where I lost you, because it's a basic point, imo.

TJ can’t answer because it will prevent him from moving the goalposts later.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it isn’t. He gave an honest answer. There is nothing wrong with saying nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    TJ can’t answer because it will prevent him from moving the goalposts later.
    Whe you ask someone, what it will take for you to do X. Them replying with nothing, does answer the question.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No. The topic is a thinly veiled political bashing thread the mods don't care about closing.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No. The topic is a thinly veiled political bashing thread the mods don't care about closing.
    Its this entire forum, 35% of the posts on the first page have Trumps name in the title. More than that are Trump-related. I think Donald Trump is the only topic anyone ever speaks about in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Its this entire forum, 35% of the posts on the first page have Trumps name in the title. More than that are Trump-related. I think Donald Trump is the only topic anyone ever speaks about in this forum.
    In a forum discussing current political events, one of the most significant and disturbing political developments relevant to Americans in living memory frequently comes up. Shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    In a forum discussing current political events, one of the most significant and disturbing political developments relevant to Americans in living memory frequently comes up. Shocker.
    seems to be a hard concept to grasp

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    But this thread isn't about discussing any current events. Just bashing people that voted for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    But this thread isn't about discussing any current events. Just bashing people that voted for Trump.
    Discussing why people hold unwavering belief in a figure that has shown to have no consistency and actually holds beliefs contradictory to their own is a highly current question, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking Trump supporters to explain blind and unrelenting support for a candidate who weekly, if not daily, makes offensive statements or ludicrously incompetent political decisions isn't "bashing". The only way you could feel that way is if A> you yourself are that way, and B> you know you can't defend that attitude with reason and logic, and would rather just complain that people are asking you to do so.

Because if you did have reasonable explanations, you'd provide an answer, and it wouldn't be "bashing" to ask the question. And if you didn't feel that way, you'd see it as ridiculous as well.

It isn't "bashing" to point out ridiculous behaviour for being ridiculous. It's observational. And it isn't even about the left/right divide; this is a phenomenon that's cropped up just in the last few years. It wouldn't have applied to, say, the Bush years, where George W. may have been making decisions people felt were unethical (like the promotion of torture), but were at least not grossly incompetent or pointlessly and petulantly abusive.

Asking why someone is masturbating while covered in feces isn't "bashing" if they're actually masturbating while covered in feces. If they don't want people to see them as masturbating while covered in feces, maybe they should stop doing that, rather than whining about people who've noticed it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No, any sane rational person would support him if he did that.
    Which is why his fan base would dump him.