Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl ‘did not happen’

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/t...tack-1.4487716

The girl who reported the incident will not face any legal consequences.
    And nothing of value was gained.

What do you think of this, in three posts or less, since that’s how long it’ll take for this thread to degenerate into religion/woman bashing.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

I think this attack that did not happen, that I did not hear about until now, will be used by idiots to try to push an agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

A lot of people make these false reports, women claiming assaults that didn't happen, there was this one Israeli kid who called in over a 100 bomb threats to US Jewish centers.

I don't know why, maybe to draw attention to the issue?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I think this attack that did not happen, that I did not hear about until now, will be used by idiots to try to push an agenda.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ht=11+year+old

Was a thread about it here two days ago. Was locked for breaking the rules probably just where this thread will end up going. Last part of your statement is what's going to happen for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/t...tack-1.4487716

And nothing of value was gained.

What do you think of this, in three posts or less, since that’s how long it’ll take for this thread to degenerate into religion/woman bashing.
    It had nothing to do with religion/woman bashing. It is just a 11 year old kid who wanted some attention. It happens very often that kids make up stories that they know adults will listen to them.

The ol "It was an asian man in his 20's" excuse.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest, it sounded made up from the beginning.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had my doubts when she said he was smiling. =/

5+ Year Old Account
    Hijab Attack, I think I've seen that on Syfy Channel.
    Well of course I'd like to sit around and chat.
    Well of course I'd like to stay and chew the fat.
    But someone's listening in.

Deleted
    you are surprised?? they lie all the time about it!!

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-01-16 at 06:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A lot of people make these false reports, women claiming assaults that didn't happen, there was this one Israeli kid who called in over a 100 bomb threats to US Jewish centers.

I don't know why, maybe to draw attention to the issue?
    That is the worst way to draw attention to something. Everyone should have learned that as a kid with The Boy Who Cried Wolf... It just makes people less likely to believe it when it really does happen.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    probably after that sweet gofundme money. Like that racist ugly kid, or the robber hobo, or the racist terror attack guy

All of the made scores on fucking internet money. Its good gig if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    It had nothing to do with religion/woman bashing. It is just a 11 year old kid who wanted some attention. It happens very often that kids make up stories that they know adults will listen to them.
    And she should face the consequences.... you can start a war with allegations like those..

She should be in Juvie facing a year or something.

So she went from being a victim of horrid behaviour to being just a child who is just looking for attention. Awesome, really really awesome.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I'm hoping she made this story up because she doesn't want to wear her hijab. That might at least help get the conversation rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    probably after that sweet gofundme money. Like that racist ugly kid, or the robber hobo, or the racist terror attack guy

All of the made scores on fucking internet money. Its good gig if you can get it.
    Wasn't the Keaton Jones gofundme not actually set up by or associated with the family? I don't think it was ever proven that the kid said anything racist that led to his being bullied. It's entirely possible, but as far as I know it was never determined to be true. The video could easily have just been for attention on the mom's part though.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    And she should face the consequences.... you can start a war with allegations like those..

She should be in Juvie facing a year or something.

I mean shes 11 years old not sure why anyone expect legal consequences coming to her for lying. Her parents mabye, but even that is unlikely if nothing indicate they had a hand in the lie. Unless they commit murders and such, minors that young hardly face legal consequences unless its repetitive things. One of my younger brother was arrested once for climbing a comms tower at night and was investigated by the federal police for doing a prank call when he was 12-14. Never had legal consequence for neither, just told to never to it again lol.

She was probably told that wasting police time on investigation for attention is wrong and that next time it can have consequences for her and her parents and thats pretty much it.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2018-01-15 at 05:46 PM.

Next up, the car in Toronto that had reverse Swastikas drawn in the snow on the windows.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2018-01-15 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    I'm hoping she made this story up because she doesn't want to wear her hijab. That might at least help get the conversation rolling.
    That is the only thing I would find acceptable as far as "bringing awareness" goes.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Wasn't the Keaton Jones gofundme not actually set up by or associated with the family? I don't think it was ever proven that the kid said anything racist that led to his being bullied. It's entirely possible, but as far as I know it was never determined to be true. The video could easily have just been for attention on the mom's part though.
    i think alot of them are set by a mate or someone else non assosiated its a great hustle though. to be fair that kids dad had a swastika tattooi think, the kid probably wasn't racist just his shit parents, hell of a big old fucking honker on his boatrace tho ay?