Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    No its not. Not at all. I've been both picked on in one school and full on bullied in the other when I was younger. In one place it was name calling, in the other it was being physically ganged up on, spat in my face with phlegm, tied to a lamp post and left, strangled until I passed out on the bus. It's completely different. And frankly, labelling picking on and bullying as the same is wrong; that kind of mentality is where we're going wrong with kids in schools.
    Get with the times Bro! Anything less than "Great to see you!" is a shade of bullying. I'm sure if we look around, we can find some academic types saying that by simply ignoring someone, is a form of bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's sort of a more polite way to call someone dickhead.
    Thank you, never heard of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Why even still use street names? They are mostly a novelty these days.
    How do you have addresses without street names? Do you want all the addreses to be bunch of numbers like 14124 or street 92358. It makes it easier to remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Get with the times Bro! Anything less than "Great to see you!" is a shade of bullying. I'm sure if we look around, we can find some academic types saying that by simply ignoring someone, is a form of bullying.
    AS a academic type, that's pure nonsense