Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Yes, the magical code fairies descended and changed it during the night. Because programs definitely alter themselves all the time. If it is feasible now it was feasible all this time... they just didn't bother and lied about it.
    Why are you like this? The fact that you are here on this site commenting means you know damn well they never said it was impossible. Every change they make to the game has a cost in terms of resources and time. Updating the code for 4 lousy slots was clearly not worth it to them before. Now it is for some reason. It doesnt make them liars and you are definitely not speaking truth to power or whatever it is you think you are doing by calling them liars.

Deleted
    *That moment when you get your last legendary needed for your class 2 days before the patch lands*

As far as I remember they never said adding backpack slots was impossible. They just felt it was not the answer to the problem. Adding bags would just lead to people hoarding more crap. They instead added the keychain to free slots, made bigger reagents stacks, introduced transmog, the toy box, all of which were more efficient solutions to release bag space.
    The technical issues they talked about were creating those new systems. Not adding bag slots.
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2018-01-15 at 07:23 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You do understand the the game's code is being changed constantly... right?
    You do understand that someone actually has to change it... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    Why are you like this? The fact that you are here on this site commenting means you know damn well they never said it was impossible. Every change they make to the game has a cost in terms of resources and time. Updating the code for 4 lousy slots was clearly not worth it to them before. Now it is for some reason. It doesnt make them liars and you are definitely not speaking truth to power or whatever it is you think you are doing by calling them liars.
    They repeatedly said just that... feel free to check the blue posts before you get that foot any deeper down your fat throat =D

The new bag slots are the removed keyring.

Interesting. So 7.3.5 is just the XP nerf and Ulduar. That sure isn't enough to get me back.

Welp. Was hoping to resubscribe to level an allied race with new leveling... In a couple of months then I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Unsure why people thought Allied Races were going to happen in 7.3.5. It was one of the announced "features" of Battle for Azeroth, the earliest we should see it would be the pre-patch for Battle.
    Because adding allied races would be a great incentive (sp?) to try out new leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    From these patch notes:
    "Legendary Items
    Arcanomancer Vridiel’s hard work has paid off, and he now offers a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary for your specialization, for 175 Wakening Essences. You can also continue to come to Vridiel to upgrade the Legion legendary items you already have for the same cost of 50 Wakening Essences."

Huh? I thought Blizzard had decided to make the token that transforms into the legendary cost 1000 essences and give six times as many essences than activities were presently giving so that people couldn't stock up on them before the patch? I'm confused.

No new races playable yet = still unsubbed. I know it was a long shot they’d put them in, but still new quests that ultimately just lead to your artifact becoming useless in game lore is boring. I’ll hand wave to myself that I never gave up my artifact’s power once BFA starts just to help our lame planet. Let the other millions of ashbringers be sacrificed, it just so happens that quest sword of ilvl 1100 is stronger somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthiir View Post
    Let's get it - thanks Blizz
    There is not content in that patch at all though.
    Well, aside for one small questline.

Why are people at all exited about this?

Deleted
    the personal dungeon loot is kinda nice for tmog farming XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw man was hoping the allied races would be in this patch. Bummer

How surprising patch is coming this week.

Not.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Welp. Was hoping to resubscribe to level an allied race with new leveling... In a couple of months then I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Because adding allied races would be a great incentive (sp?) to try out new leveling
    You are not likely to see thoes until after the summer and probably close to 2019, when BfA is released.

What about E R E C T Orcs?

Deleted
    so is it 175 Wakening Essences or 1000 Wakening Essences

Quote Originally Posted by Exloar View Post
    What about E R E C T Orcs?
    My points exactly. This was pretty much the only thing I was looking forwad to. Guess its going to be a long boring time of nothing then.

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    Looks like they left it at 175 and didn't increase the drop rate. 175 or 1000 with 6x the drop rate wouldn't make much of a difference anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    It is 1000 for Tokens and 300 for Upgrade, the official Blizzard post has the correct numbers:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21365423

LEGENDARY ITEMS

Arcanomancer Vridiel’s hard work has paid off, and he now offers a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary for your specialization, for 1000 Wakening Essences. Activities now award six times as many Wakening Essences as before, and you can also continue to come to Vridiel to upgrade the Legion legendary items you already have for the cost of 300 Wakening Essences.

10+ Year Old Account
    False date... Because EU will get it on 17 january.

Stahp lying pls.