Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    2. Ok, how about when Kids/Toddlers shoot and kill their parents with their own guns. A toddler doesn't know how to operate a gun, but they know they want to pull that trigger, and a bullet IS going to at least injure someone or something, whether it's an Elephant or a cat.
    you are just making absurd comparisons now

3. Grommash, Varok, Thrall, Gan'ar, Garrosh etc are all capable of killing mountains of Demons.
    and they didn't :^)

But more important, they are not "just orcs", they are te most talented warriors the orcs had;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you are just making absurd comparisons now

and they didn't :^)

But more important, they are not "just orcs", they are te most talented warriors the orcs had;
    Being a talented warrior doesn't mean you can wound a planet sized entity through physical prowess, Brox can't bench a planet -_- This goes for every single character in the game.

Also how on earth is it not a good comparison. It's a dangerous powerful weapon that even a child could use to hurt something much bigger. A handgun won't kill an Elephant but you will draw blood. This is exactly what Brox did to Sargeras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Being a talented warrior doesn't mean you can wound a planet sized entity through physical prowess, Brox can't bench a planet -_- This goes for every single character in the game.

Also how on earth is it not a good comparison. It's a dangerous powerful weapon that even a child could use to hurt something much bigger. A handgun won't kill an Elephant but you will draw blood. This is exactly what Brox did to Sargeras.

You are just ignoring the fact that he kill mountains of demons before hitting sargeras, that alone would make him top tier warrior.

The comparison of a child with gun only would make sense if you put her on a battlefield from, i dunno the troia war alone

Lets say is a special gun who never stay without bullets, against an army of Greeks, lets see if only the weapon make the warrior.

Deleted
    You are just ignoring the fact that he kill mountains of demons before hitting sargeras, that alone would make him top tier warrior.

The comparison of a child with gun only would make sense if you put her on a battlefield from, i dunno the troia war alone

Lets say is a special gun who never stay without bullets, against an army of Greeks, lets see if only the weapon make the warrior.
    Why are you conflating killing lots of demons (humanoid sized enemies) with hurting a PLANET sized entity?
    Your argument against the comparison is asinine and makes no sense, because again, your conflating person vs army with person vs planet.
    Also Broxigar attacked Sargeras alone, there were no Demons there. He jumped through the portal, hit Sargeras and was then killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Halwyn View Post
    You can't, actually. The weapon is indestructable. The hands holding it and providing the actual strength for a block... less so.
    If you aren't Dante, that is ._.
    A fair point. I was speaking mainly within the context of combat involving melee weapons. But you could get pretty creative with your blocks by using the ground or surrounding environment to brace. And a correct parry deflects the force at an angle rather than taking it straight on. A lot depend on the size and dimensions of the weapon, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the gun a machine-gun? Give me the right hill and a machine-gun that never runs out of ammo and I will absolute destroy that entire army.

But if it's just a pistol, and the Greeks can figure out a way to rush and overwhelm me on an open field, then yeah....I'm screwed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are you conflating killing lots of demons (humanoid sized enemies) with hurting a PLANET sized entity?
    Your argument against the comparison is asinine and makes no sense, because again, your conflating person vs army with person vs planet.
    Also Broxigar attacked Sargeras alone, there were no Demons there. He jumped through the portal, hit Sargeras and was then killed.
    Jesus Christ im conflating a person vs army with a person vs a Army. im not bven talking about he hitting sargeras

Broxx killed mountains of demons, an army of then, he kill so many demons that caught the attention of Sargeras who would kill him in person, this alone make him a top tier warrior, no matter how much you try to dismiss him.

Deleted
    Jesus Christ im conflating a person vs army with a person vs a Army. im not bven talking about he hitting sargeras

Broxx killed mountains of demons, an army of then, he kill so many demons that caught the attention of Sargeras who would kill him in person, this alone make him a top tier warrior, no matter how much you try to dismiss him.
    I'm not dismissing him as a warrior, I'm talking about the very specific instance of him wounding a planet sized Sargeras......that's literally it. You are the one who keeps bringing up 'mountains of demons' as if to compare that to Sargeras. Him killing lots of humanoid sized people doesn't mean his mortal fleshy form can wound a planet sized entity with super thick magic skin. It was the magic weapon that allowed him to do this, anyone else could have hit Sargeras with the Axe and it would have wounded him just the same. Ergo, the gun analogy, it was the weapon that did the damage, not the user.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-01-15 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    The fact that Broxigar, the only mortal who has wounded Sargeras, is not on this list, means the list is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Toranaar, the last king of the Aldrachi, also personally wounded Sargeras.
    neither of them personally wounded sargeras. they wounded his two strongest avatars we've ever heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    neither of them personally wounded sargeras. they wounded his two strongest avatars we've ever heard of.
    I mean Broxigar and Toranaar achieved the same thing, ultimately - avatar or no, they both wounded an incarnation of Sargeras.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I mean Broxigar and Toranaar achieved the same thing, ultimately - avatar or no, they both wounded an incarnation of Sargeras.
    yeah, they did. that's a high mark for toranaar at least, who did it on his own power(albeit through trickery). brox had the axe though, empowered with all the natural might of azeroth.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    varian literally got disintegrated hes barely even worthy of being on this list let alone at the top
    Grom literally almost got disintegrated too, he's barely even worthy of being on this list....no sorry I can't even finish an ignorant statement like you did(he even also had fel power too but hey) He also is captured and tortured buy some no name demon and needs us to rescue him.

Lothar went toe to toe with Orgrim and Lothar was pretty old at this point too, well past his prime.

Jarod Shadowsong deserves a spot on this list as well.

Kargath got owned in a 5 man and as the first boss in the first raid so pick a timeline and he's overrated.

Also, I wouldn't call Doomhammer a normalized weapon either.

We are picking warriors based on how they fight 1v1 but what about warriors that hold their ground against insurmountable odds ie. protection warriors?
    Last edited by Highelf; 2018-01-15 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Brox is a great warrior no doubt, but you guys are seriously underestimating the power of the Axe of Cenarius. That thing was so ridiculously overpowered, it was cutting through demons like a hot knife through butter. Even a 12 year old could have swung that thing and decapitated a full grown Orc. Brox is a great warrior, but the Axe overshadows him too much. IMO.
    Probably a mix of people both over and underestimating the axe.

I mean he was the sole survivor of his unit in the third war fighting demons for the gods only know h9w long.

He IS an amazing warrior

But the axe did play a part too. Then again to even nick sargeras you orobably need something that OP

As a side note WHY THE F was Broxigars axe NOT a legendary?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

Is the gun a machine-gun? Give me the right hill and a machine-gun that never runs out of ammo and I will absolute destroy that entire army.

But if it's just a pistol, and the Greeks can figure out a way to rush and overwhelm me on an open field, then yeah....I'm screwed.
    its just a pistol, thats why the weapon alone would do nothing

if it was not by Broxx ability and technique he would be overwhelm by demons, if he was not strong he would never parry the demons attacks or endure the injuries, he would be tired in few minutes or hours being attacked by so many demons relentlessly

I'm not dismissing him as a warrior, I'm talking about the very specific instance of him wounding a planet sized Sargeras......that's literally it. You are the one who keeps bringing up 'mountains of demons' as if to compare that to Sargeras. Him killing lots of humanoid sized people doesn't mean his mortal fleshy form can wound a planet sized entity with super thick magic skin. It was the magic weapon that allowed him to do this, anyone else could have hit Sargeras with the Axe and it would have wounded him just the same. Ergo, the gun analogy, it was the weapon that did the damage, not the user.
    and the heck are you bringing only the sargeras thing? we are not putting him on top of the list just because of this, you are ignoring all other things he did

Deleted
    its just a pistol, thats why the weapon alone would do nothing

if it was not by Broxx ability and technique he would be overwhelm by demons, if he was not strong he would never parry the demons attacks or endure the injuries, he would be tired in few minutes or hours being attacked by so many demons relentlessly

and the heck are you bringing only the sargeras thing? we are not putting him on top of the list just because of this, you are ignoring all other things he did
    Actually, yes, that's exactly why people are overestimating Broxigar and the only reason he's even mentioned. It's because he's the only person to ever wound Sargeras.

Heck, just go back to the first page and start reading this thread over again, everyone is mentioning Brox BECAUSE of Sargeras.

Also did you even read my list, Brox is on there......
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-01-15 at 08:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the avatar thing is headcanon, every lore source call it was sargeras itself not an avatar
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-01-15 at 08:04 PM.

the avatar thinh is headcanon, every lore source call it was sargeras itself not an avatar
    i'm like 99% sure some recent source of canon lore confirmed that even the war of the ancients sargeras was an avatar with his full consciousness in it.

but i can't remember exactly where i heard that.

at any rate, it can't have been the real sargeras. you see how big sargeras is, yes? the other titans died, they're the size they are because they are a fraction of who they were. sargeras is 100% whole, and he doesn't shrink like eredar.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, yes, that's exactly why people are overestimating Broxigor and the only reason he's even mentioned. It's because he's the only person to ever wound Sargeras.

Heck, just go back to the first page and start reading this thread over again, everyone is mentioning Brox BECAUSE of Sargeras.
    this is just one of the reasons who make him top tier warrior, not the reason alone, people will bring up this because it was the most impressive, if you count after what he go trough to archive that

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

As a side note WHY THE F was Broxigars axe NOT a legendary?
    you mean artifact weapon? the devs said a nature weapon theme would not fit the arms warriors, call that fantasy class bullshit

Deleted
    this is just one of the reasons who make him top tier warrior, not the reason alone, people will bring up this because it was the most impressive, if you count after what he go trough to archive that

you mean artifact weapon? the devs said a nature weapon theme would not fit the arms warriors, call that fantasy class bullshit
    You're making loopy de loops, your first reply to me was based on the fact that anyone could use the Axe of cenarius to hurt Sargeras.....so yes, that is your contemption of my post. So why are you retracting back to him fighting armies? That was never my contention, he's on my list for that reason alone. Here, I'll repost it.

1. Grom Hellscream
    2. Orgrim Doomhammer
    3. Anduin Lothar
    4. Cairne Bloodhoof
    5. Varian Wrynn
    6. Garrosh Hellscream
    7. Varok Saurfang
    8. Broxigar Saurfang
    9. Muradin Bronzebeard
    10. Jarod Shadowsong

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, yes, that's exactly why people are overestimating Broxigar and the only reason he's even mentioned. It's because he's the only person to ever wound Sargeras.

Also did you even read my list, Brox is on there......
    Actualllly i at least brought up his feats in the final battle if warcraft 3. That gave him serious survivors guilt

7+ Year Old Account
    i'm like 99% sure some recent source of canon lore confirmed that even the war of the ancients sargeras was an avatar with his full consciousness in it.

but i can't remember exactly where i heard that.

at any rate, it can't have been the real sargeras. you see how big sargeras is, yes? the other titans died, they're the size they are because they are a fraction of who they were. sargeras is 100% whole, and he doesn't shrink like eredar.
    i just check out the wiki, and said sargeras did use a avatar to fight the aldrachi king, but no avatar is mentioned about Broxx.

the "altar" in argus for broxxigar also said he wounded Sargeras itself, not an avatar.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-01-15 at 08:14 PM.