Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Frankly, if pre-orders are indeed coming the 30th, Alpha/Beta kinda 'needs' to go live within the next two weeks. It'd be pretty crappy to launch pre-orders with no sign of any actual testing, which is indicative of a release date.
    Alpha likely to hit in the next week or two anyway. With Legion, there has been extremely little time with nothing on the PTR. With PTR being down since Thursday night, something coming up on it is imminent soon, whether its 7.4 or Alpha(bets on Alpha though).

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Frankly, if pre-orders are indeed coming the 30th, Alpha/Beta kinda 'needs' to go live within the next two weeks. It'd be pretty crappy to launch pre-orders with no sign of any actual testing, which is indicative of a release date.
    I don’t think They are going to be purposely related. Legion pre-orders did come before Alpha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Allied races don't need to be tested.

Given how quiet Blizzard has been about everything, maybe they just want to build hype by dropping a giant surprise on us.
    Is not for testing them... it's to "sell" them

Without the new races this patch is useless, but before Blizzard can sell the new expack, they need to show something more than a few screenshots from Blizzacon. So, they have to push the Alpha test and/or let us try something on PTR... and because the story in this patch is gated, probably the pre-order will happen just a couple of weeks later, that means end of Jenuary. So expect this week or the next a new build on PRT or/and Alpha annuncement, followed by the pre-order.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2018-01-15 at 08:16 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Is not for testing them... it's to "sell" them

Without the new races this patch is useless, but before Blizzard can sell the new expack, they need to show something more than a few screenshots from Blizzacon. So, they have to push the Alpha test and/or let us try something on PTR... and because the story in this patch is gated, probably the pre-order will happen just a couple of weeks later, that means end of Jenuary. So expect this week or the next a new build on PRT or/and Alpha annuncement, followed by the pre-order.
    Not really though. Legion pre-order came before Alpha/Beta testing, and it had a new class. I'm certain it's been the same for other races/classes too, but those are less applicable since it'd be pre-order bonus(assuming that is the case).

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Alpha likely to hit in the next week or two anyway. With Legion, there has been extremely little time with nothing on the PTR. With PTR being down since Thursday night, something coming up on it is imminent soon, whether its 7.4 or Alpha(bets on Alpha though).
    Speaking of, how much more work I wonder has it been for those working on WoW since Legion with endless PTRs? How hard are they pushing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Speaking of, how much more work I wonder has it been for those working on WoW since Legion with endless PTRs? How hard are they pushing?
    I doubt it's significantly more work per person. You have to remember, their team has quadrupled in size since WoD, or something of the sort. So more team members to push out the content faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Does it matter that is there job lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Does it matter that is there job lol.
    Not directly but I know it’s pretty common in the industry for people to work themselves too hard to their own detriment. Just don’t like to see that for anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not happy if the pre-order is on jan 30. It means blizzard is happy with milf NB faces with wide eyes, so rip...

Unless they..fix that in 14 days..

Time to ignore levelling for two weeks. That should be enough time for them to fix the game-breaking bugs.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Still going to wait...For the Allied Races...
    Glad though 7.3.5 is going to be released tomorrow.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Im not happy if the pre-order is on jan 30. It means blizzard is happy with milf NB faces with wide eyes, so rip...

Unless they..fix that in 14 days..
    They're probably already fixed or will be soon.

Janurary 30th is no time. Continue the Void Elf hype!

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I already told you that I was sceptical not that we won't get the PTR in December.

Why not? lol seriously? 7.1.5 had nothing except some balance changes and the very little brawler's guild stuff and still spent nearly two months on the PTR. 7.3.5 is bringing world scaling and world event stuff and much more (and maybe the introduction quests of the allied races). It is getting released during holiday month and at the same time as the final raid of the expansion. No chance this massive patch will be on the PTR for just 6 weeks or so.

Come on you really can't believe we're getting a 7.3.5 live release in January. That's absurd and doesn't make any sense. As I already told you, 7.3.5 is their only way to counter the drought and fill the void between 7.3 and 8.0.
    yo whats good

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    how much people will like the new lvling system when they realize it will take 6 hous for a zone they could do in one? with things just more slow and not difficult?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    how much people will like the new lvling system when they realize it will take 6 hous for a zone they could do in one? with things just more slow and not difficult?
    lol what. what's stopping people from swapping zones like they normally do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Anyone who expects it to be harder has been un/misinformed since Blizzcon, so that's on them.

People who want to finish zones and not lvl every 30 seconds will have a blast.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    lol what. what's stopping people from swapping zones like they normally do?
    they will do another zone who will just be the same long

Most of the people who complain probably wish it could go even faster than it is on live. So idk how much their opinion should be considered. They don’t want a quality leveling system. Blizzard’s goal is to make a quality leveling system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until I actually level a newer character, I am not going to judge.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi