15+ Year Old Account
    Don't get what happened to Mkhitaryan, he had a pretty good season last season. Will be a shame to lose him I feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Paul Lambert to Stoke lmao. New relegation favourites.
    how fucking easy it is to be a manager, once you get into a prem team you can just float around the lower table clubs on recycle every season. Big sam, pards, pulis, on permanent rotation. Is management really that devoid of talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Don't get what happened to Mkhitaryan, he had a pretty good season last season. Will be a shame to lose him I feel.
    Nope he had an underwhelming season last season and this season has been ineffectual in the moments he's played. He hasn't improved the team whatsoever, I'm not convinced he has a future at the club and wont miss him when he goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    Nope he had an underwhelming season last season and this season has been ineffectual in the moments he's played. He hasn't improved the team whatsoever, I'm not convinced he has a future at the club and wont miss him when he goes.
    Wat, I don't have the best of memory but I remember him being pretty darn great during the Europa League campaign.

But as I said maybe I just have bad memory. Wouldn't be the first time.

Deleted
    looks like @Zelk s mob are taking Pape Souare from us. He'll be a great player in the championship.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Wat, I don't have the best of memory but I remember him being pretty darn great during the Europa League campaign.

But as I said maybe I just have bad memory. Wouldn't be the first time.
    He had a rocky start with his debut vs city and being subbed at half time. Then was frozen from the squad for months and then made a come back in the later stages of the season with some good performances. Hes a confidence player whos lacking confidence at the moment. And hes unlikely to find it playing for utd with the world watching.

This season at the start of it he made 5 assists and was on course for a record, so it is strange how far he fell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    He had a rocky start with his debut vs city and being subbed at half time. Then was frozen from the squad for months and then made a come back in the later stages of the season with some good performances. Hes a confidence player whos lacking confidence at the moment. And hes unlikely to find it playing for utd with the world watching.

This season at the start of it he made 5 assists and was on course for a record, so it is strange how far he fell
    Thanks. I just remember him having some decent performances, so my brain is working semi okay, I guess. (There must be a joke in there somewhere )

7+ Year Old Account
    Mkhitaryan left out of the squad and joses response to being asked about it, is looking more and more likely sanchez is heading to utd and mkhi is heading to arsenal

- - - Updated - - -

going with the 4-3-3 should be a comfortable win

- - - Updated - - -

yep took 9mins to get a goal. 4-3-3 works a treat. Helps that stoke are garbage

10+ Year Old Account
    Mkhitaryan left out of the squad and joses response to being asked about it, is looking more and more likely sanchez is heading to utd and mkhi is heading to arsenal

- - - Updated - - -

going with the 4-3-3 should be a comfortable win

- - - Updated - - -

yep took 9mins to get a goal. 4-3-3 works a treat. Helps that stoke are garbage
    Stoke creating alot of chances so far so hardly comfortable

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Stoke creating alot of chances so far so hardly comfortable
    You're always gonna get chances with Jones/Smalling. Notice how long it took smalling to close down Irelands chance in the box

- - - Updated - - -

that strike from martial was a thing of beauty

Lukaku's link up play is amazing again. Shame that doesnt get credit it deserves. Same thing happens to firmino and benzema in previous seasons (this season hes been bad)

10+ Year Old Account
    You're always gonna get chances with Jones/Smalling. Notice how long it took smalling to close down Irelands chance in the box

- - - Updated - - -

that strike from martial was a thing of beauty
    Ye both goals have been really good. Valencia even used his "wrong" foot

And really nice assists from Pogba both times!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye both goals have been really good. Valencia even used his "wrong" foot

And really nice assists from Pogba both times!
    Yep the weight on that pass to martial from pogba was perfect. Put it on a plate for him.

And nice to see valencia back from injury doing his thing

Most assists in Europe's top five leagues this season:

������������ Paul Pogba (9 in 13 games)
    ������������ Neymar (9 in 14 games)
    ������������ Philipp Max (9 in 18 games)
    ������������ Pione Sisto (9 in 19 games)
    ������������ Leroy Sane (9 in 21 games)
    ������������ Kevin De Bruyne (9 in 23 games)
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    Most assists in Europe's top five leagues this season:

������������ Paul Pogba (9 in 13 games)
    ������������ Neymar (9 in 14 games)
    ������������ Philipp Max (9 in 18 games)
    ������������ Pione Sisto (9 in 19 games)
    ������������ Leroy Sane (9 in 21 games)
    ������������ Kevin De Bruyne (9 in 23 games)
    But of course Pogba is totally overrated..... And it has been some pretty nice assists as well!

Neymar is pretty impressive as well.

In all competitions Neymar: 22 apps, 20 goals, 14 assists

From Ornsteins Twitter:

Fascinating. Utd spending huge on Alexis.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chelsea have reported an interest in Sanchez.

Probably just Conte fucking with Mourinho.

I'm sure the fans of the teams are irritated but from a neutral, the feud between Conte and Mourinho is highly entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Chelsea have reported an interest in Sanchez.

Probably just Conte fucking with Mourinho.
    I doubt Chelsea are gonna stick Alexis on 150k/w more than Hazard.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I doubt Chelsea are gonna stick Alexis on 150k/w more than Hazard.
    It does seem unlikely.

Almost as unlikely as Arsenal's offer of a swap between Sanchez and Martial. They had to know that was never going to get accepted.