Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Its a pre-order unlock. And you can probably pre-order in late Feb/March.

I would imagine if they are going to do it this is probably the time frame. Going to do the artifact instability stuff and probably once the final handling of the artifacts happens then you will get the storyline stuff leading to the emissary stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Then why add Heritage armor if they wanted to outright sell boosts ?
    Ever heard of subscription retention?

Besides, allowing people a 'bonus' for replaying the game for the 15th time is a new, interesting incentive to slog through Howling Fjord again.

It's a double edged sword with both edges pointed at the consumer, one telling you to spend time and level for the shiny and the other telling you to spend money and save your time.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

I hope it is tomorrow. I got another Legendary lastnight and of the 4 I could get it still wasn't the one I need. So my BLP just reset and now I can hopefully easily farm 2 in about a 1.5 week before having them because really useless to me.

I didn't think we were getting allied in 7.3.5 I thought they were just laying the ground work and that allied would come in the like 8.0 patch or whatever that is the final pre-patch.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am interested in trying the new leveling experiences. In fact, I recently moved to a new server and have only gotten two of the three classes I tend to play regularly to max. I purposefully left the 3rd for this new leveling and because I wanted a Highmountain Tauren Shaman...

The new leveling experience appeal is severely diminished by not including the 4 allied races that were hinted (though never promised) for this patch.

I'll wait.
    "The nomad's life enthralls me. Its restlessness pursues me: it is as much a part of me as of the sailor. All ports and none are home to him, and all arrivings only a new setting forth" ~ Ella Maillart

I don't recall anyone at Blizzard saying they were coming in 7.3.5, But then I'm getting old and my memory can get a little fuzzy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I don't recall anyone at Blizzard saying they were coming in 7.3.5, But then I'm getting old and my memory can get a little fuzzy.
    No one at Blizzard ever mentioned it. A lot of people here were convinced they were going to be included in tomorrow's patch, because of data mining I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because they've blatantly lied/forgot about things in the past and even in this expansion...
    ah so this thread is just to hate and qq on Blizzard. I see....
    So contrary to your first statement it IS a complaint.

Pretty much everything for 4 allied races has been datamined. It requires preorder which isn't possible yet so of course the aren't announcing it yet. It's worth remembering the guy who leaked BfA like a week before blizzcon leaked that 4 of the allied races would be available in 7.3.5. They're very likely coming at some point in this patch, whenever preorders start.

I didn't think they were coming, but I would have loved it if they did. I'm hyped for the leveling changes, but I won't get to experience em until I make my allied race.

Converted my tokens into bnet balance a while ago though, so I'm all set. Just waiting on that pre-order Blizz!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Beta is in a month or two, so don't worry too much we will get to test it out .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Yes, we know.
    Annnnddd that's all Folks!

Wasteland this thread.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Obviously. They're still gonna come out early and be part of 7.3.5, they're just doing it at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    Whoever made the call to launch the leveling overhaul and the allied races in separate patches is a fucking moron. Most of us are going to wait until the new races come out, which completely defeats the purpose of the leveling overhaul being a content drought filler.
    Completely agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

They'll be in the patch, but not actively accessible until they push a hot fix when they start up preorders.

I hope this video has some credibility!

Said it before and I'll say it again, I'll be shocked (and disappointed) if we aren't playing the first 4 allied races by the end of February.

Allied races are bfa content like dh was for legion. There will most likely be a similar early access like with dh for those who pre-order.
    It is a little too early for the allied races to join their factions yet imo xd

I don't think anyone actually expected them to be playable with the patch, they'll be in the game files though and it'll only be a matter of flipping the switch. I suspect that we'll see them within the next couple of months.

I'm curious why they slammed so much work in to those 4 races and yet... Nothing on the Zandalari Troll or Dark Iron Dwarf. Also for the person who said there was nothing about the Allied Races in 7.3.5 - The Embassy is there. Showcasing all 4 of the Races. >.< That's actually IN-GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    I'm curious why they slammed so much work in to those 4 races and yet... Nothing on the Zandalari Troll or Dark Iron Dwarf. Also for the person who said there was nothing about the Allied Races in 7.3.5 - The Embassy is there. Showcasing all 4 of the Races. >.< That's actually IN-GAME.
    Well, it is already confirmed that Zandalari Troll and Dark Iron Dwarf need at least 8.0 before they become available. They can't even be unlocked until we get to the new lands.

The other four races can all be unlocked already essentially, and could be implemented 6+ months before the other two (especially if they come out with the pre-order).