Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Allied races were never to be "defaulted" as a patch feature. Always speculated as a pre-order anytime between 7.3.5 and 8.0(Launch).

It's just the way they set up the first 4 races seperately from the other 2, I still assume those 4 races are unlockable before playing through the level 120 storylines.

It could just be coming in a few months, or as a pre-patch feature, basicly the files are here, Blizzard just can flip the switch whenever after 7.3.5.
    I'd care to wager that the Zandalari and Dark Iron are locked behind exalted with a new faction and that faction's zone's quest achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

It just seems like a wasted opportunity to release the new leveling scheme and not have anything new to level.

Why would it? It's a feature of BfA, NOT Legion...

Soonest chances for it would be 8.0 prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Source for patch being tomorrow; Patch Notes

Notice there's no mention of Allied Races or anything, Blizzard hasn't said anything about Allied Races or BfA pre-orders coming, so don't expect to be able to play them anytime soon. The files might be there but it'll likely be gated behind a switch when BfA pre-orders are available. Just wanting everyone who had their hopes up of actually having something to level with the updated leveling experience... to uh, not have their hopes up I guess.

But hey, at least the patch is tomorrow and we can FINALLY "farm" legendaries!
    Uh, they already said a long time ago that Allied Races weren't coming in 7.3.5.

So your hysterical alerts are not only outdated, but pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    a very reliable source on youtube says that the Allied Races (which are tied to BfA pre-purchase) will be available with the pre-purchase unlocking on January 30th, this will also include a 110-level character boost.

You have no evidence that they won't be in 7.3.5. The files are in, they just have to flip the switch. Like when a certain expansion's pre-order page goes up.

Blizzard said at BlizzCon the allied races were unlocked doing quest in the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You have no evidence that they won't be in 7.3.5. The files are in, they just have to flip the switch. Like when a certain expansion's pre-order page goes up.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=278433/a...n-requirements

That code is still in build 25848 of 7.3.5 on the PTR. Literally just extracted the code and took a look right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very well could be a pre-order perk like many have guessed...

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    Yeah, there was never any Allied race stuff *on the PTR itself.* There was datamined stuff from the PTR files, but, in-game, no such thing, except the existence of the embassy, and, again, there were no other races present on the PTR embassies.

I do expect that they can activate them when pre-orders come, but anyone who thought allied races were coming tomorrow, and/or coming without a pre-order were smoking way too much dope.

- - - Updated - - -

I never saw that questline in-game on PTR. Pretty sure that was datamined, too.
    The quest line was in the patch notes.
    There is still little to no actual content there though.

i think the data is in 7.3.5 since the patch is a bit large for such a little content.
    probably there will be a few weeks of trying new scaling zone and polishing it with more feedback and then they start pre selling bfa and toggle on the allied races for ppl who pre purchase.

because making people wait 6-8 months to play some of the allied races is SUCH a good idea...

Deleted
    I am not in a hussle regarding this. My Horde servers are full, so I would have to wait for the additional character slots to make any Allied Races character there. And my Alliance servers have some capacity, but I still need to get some more reputation on my 110 character there (11K/21K Army of Light and 0,5K/21K Argussian Reach). And I still have other things to do, like finishing remaining 9 mage tower challenges and such.

Just chill.

Deleted
    i think they are actually coming with 7.3.5 but they are still locked and we cant see/play them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They’ll probably be a few weeks or months down the line.

I doubt they’ll leave them until 8.0.

7.3.5 has literally 10 minutes of content. That’s not going to help the content drought and there’s no point to level unless you have a reason, so the revamp is a waste of time.

The marketing team really need to start cracking the whip.
    Yes they will leave them for 8.0. Just like Demon Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Yes they will leave them for 8.0. Just like Demon Hunter.
    I highly doubt it, that'd be such a huge marketing blunder and would result in them missing the chance to plug the content drought.

The first four races are done and ready to go in 7.3.5.
    Why wait until 8.0, leaving a content gap in a time where they usually loose hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of subs, to release them? If the marketing team allowed that to happen then they'd all deserve to be fired.