Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    At this point I feel anti-islam people are probably some of the dumbest people out there. Just plain blind hatred becuase they hear "muh terrorists" on the news station, surely the 2 billion other muslims must be bad right.

My fav was this 11 years old girl lied about getting her hijab cut by a stranger, I swear the entire comment section was filled with ragers saying "she must pay for her lies" "Just shows to you how bad muslims are" i mean jesus shes 11.
    Even though I doubt you are wrong in that there are many which are blinded by hate, but the biggest anti-Islam individual I know was a woman that lived the first 11 years of her life in an Arab country. I don't think it's so black and white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    At this point I feel anti-islam people are probably some of the dumbest people out there. Just plain blind hatred becuase they hear "muh terrorists" on the news station, surely the 2 billion other muslims must be bad right.
    Not really. The cult of islams done nothing to prove it can work in a civilized world, and those who adhere to said cult following its indoctrination avidly are as bad as the cult of Christianity and all the bloodshed and holy wars it had centuries past.
    People today see people colour and only consider their religion an afterthought, not considering people coming directly from heavily theocratic countries are deeply indoctrinated and want to bring that faith with them and force it on the world around them.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Not really. The cult of islams done nothing to prove it can work in a civilized world, and those who adhere to said cult following its indoctrination avidly are as bad as the cult of Christianity and all the bloodshed and holy wars it had centuries past.
    People today see people colour and only consider their religion an afterthought, not considering people coming directly from heavily theocratic countries are deeply indoctrinated and want to bring that faith with them and force it on the world around them.
    And what about Muslims who have been in western country for years and not indoctrinated countries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The one that annoys me most is when Islam is unironically called a Religion of Peace - it isn’t, it never was, it wasn’t intended to be.
    From what I read, it was the islamic brotherhood that started that trend of calling it the religion of peace, what better way to influence the western masses.
    Mohammed was a military commander, his successors (who knew him best) were as well, the Koran contains information on conduct in warfare, those aren’t traits associated with pacifism. It is at heart a martial religion and incredibly successful at that.
    Let's not forget how to treat your women and it's okay to marry children. The mental gymnastics people in the west cook up to avoid these things said by the Koran is mind-blowing sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    And what about Muslims who have been in western country for years and not indoctrinated countries?
    You tell me, a religion carries weight to it, let's suppose the parents of one man is deeply indoctrinated by said cult and that feeds into the psyche of the growing up even in a western country. There are people born in the west who convert to Islam and move there, I'm certain you've read about teenage girls who stupidly convert to Islam and move to the middle east, just to contact home when the delusion breaks for them once there?
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    From what I read, it was the islamic brotherhood that started that trend of calling it the religion of peace, what better way to influence the western masses.

Let's not forget how to treat your women and it's okay to marry children. The mental gymnastics people in the west cook up to avoid these things said by the Koran is mind-blowing sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

You tell me, a religion carries weight to it, let's suppose the parents of one man is deeply indoctrinated by said cult and that feeds into the psyche of the growing up even in a western country. There are people born in the west who convert to Islam and move there, I'm certain you've read about teenage girls who stupidly convert to Islam and move to the middle east, just to contact home when the delusion breaks for them once there?
    Tell you what that there are millions of Muslims in western country’s yet relatively few terror attacked or other such things related to Muslims being the big bad evil people go on and on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    blah! blah! blah! You fuck nuts attack christians everyday like its cool. Atheists are nothing more then white beta bitches and feminazis that do the muslims bidding. It's why you never hear about a gay couple suing a muslim bakery for not baking them a cake. Yet you can go on youtube and see people putting it to the test and OF COURSE the muslims aren't going to bake a cake for you. They'd rather do to you like they do to gays in the middle east. Throw you off buildings or light you on fire in the streets. Uh oh....the beta gender confused males are about to get butt hurt....no pun intended....

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just turning into religion bashing

closing