Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    oh god they shipped it to all regions

- - - Updated - - -

people in eu cant play now
    ROFL

Just Blizzard things. We are in good hands, folks, these are professionals.

(Now they have to roll it back in all regions as well. Would complete the picture.)

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ROFL

Just Blizzard things. We are in good hands, folks, these are professionals.

(Now they have to roll it back in all regions as well. Would complete the picture.)
    Nah, they just rolled it back in the regions that should be on 7.3.2. Would have been classic Blizzard though, yeah.

Did rda's crazy meltdown stopped ? I don't want to read 5 pages of his or her nonsense (and i have ignored him or her but people are talking about what heshe said)

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    So with the new Silithus questline, doesn't the Alliance technically start the war? Horde sends Goblin workers and crew to mine Azerite, Alliance gets sent in to murder and sabotage them.

It seems strange to me. The Alliance is usually more reactionary. But this time they are the ones that start it.

Granted, no-one really expects Sylvannas to use Azerite to power an orphanage or something like that. But it seems overly aggresive. Especially with how the Alliance NPCS act.

I dunno. Attacking workers is pretty bad imo. It's not like they are battke hardened soldiers. They're simple miners and the like. Hardly a step above civillians.

I mean, if I was the leader of a country and my rival country which we had a lot of tensions with starts to murder working class people of my country i'd be tempted to retaliate harshly too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    So with the new Silithus questline, doesn't the Alliance technically start the war? Horde sends Goblin workers and crew to mine Azerite, Alliance gets sent in to murder and sabotage them.

It seems strange to me. The Alliance is usually more reactionary. But this time they are the ones that start it.

Granted, no-one really expects Sylvannas to use Azerite to power an orphanage or something like that. But it seems overly aggresive. Especially with how the Alliance NPCS act.

I dunno. Attacking workers is pretty bad imo. It's not like they are battke hardened soldiers. They're simple miners and the like. Hardly a step above civillians.

I mean, if I was the leader of a country and my rival country which we had a lot of tensions with starts to murder working class people of my country i'd be tempted to retaliate harshly too.
    Havent done the quests yet since I'm in EU, but I think some people came to the same conclusions as you.

Homophobia is so gay.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Did X's crazy meltdown stopped ? I don't want to read 5 pages of his or her nonsense (and i have ignored him or her but people are talking about what heshe said)
    Ignore button is your friend. You encourage these idiots to spam more shit even if you simply mention their names.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm happy about it, maybe then the Alliance narrative will stop being blow my brains out boring, as everyone basically acts as a different version of a goodie too shoes. It also gives more structure for the Horde to retaliate and for tensions to keep escalating.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2018-01-16 at 03:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't have 7.3.5 on my launcher though?

Edit. Ah, there it is.

Did rda's crazy meltdown stopped ? I don't want to read 5 pages of his or her nonsense (and i have ignored him or her but people are talking about what heshe said)
    I really feel for you, dear.

Although I think you are guy #30 or something in my little army of "unsure if I can call them haters". Who can't say a thing on topic and are instead trying to socialize every once in a while with something like "did his crazy meltdown end already" and confirm that they ignore me like anyone around cares. Which is to say, you aren't offering anything terribly original and interesting.

"A lot of tensions with" doesn't quite encapsulate this never-ending war. Keep in mind that even with the threat of the Legion, and immediately following the failure at the Broken Shore, the Horde war chief was gallivanting in Stormheim for her own purposes and the de facto leader of the Alliance's military was chasing her down to punish her. It isn't like the war took a break during Legion and peace reigned supreme. Hell, as players we're essentially representatives of the faction of our choice, and I can tell you for certain that aggression between the two never ceased throughout Legion

So I wouldn't quite say the aggression was out of the blue, nor would I discount how effective destroying your enemy's capacity to carry on a war can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...hing-scoundrel other than being one of my favorite transmog sets of all time, idk how you can look at the Antoran rogue tier set and not think it originally was for BFA.
    Again, it's primarily related to the Outlaw spec. Yes, you can see an intended connection to BfA, but this set would also make sense if the next expansion took us elsewhere.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-01-16 at 04:06 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Havent done the quests yet since I'm in EU, but I think some people came to the same conclusions as you.
    Yeah the Alliance really seems kick things off this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'm happy about it, maybe then the Alliance narrative will stop being blow my brains out boring, as everyone basically acts as a different version of a goodie too shoes. It also gives more structure for the Horde to retaliate and for tensions to keep escalating.
    True. It's something different for the Alliance at least. But it seems sort of out of character to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemondish View Post
    "A lot of tensions with" doesn't quite encapsulate this never-ending war. Keep in mind that even with the threat of the Legion, and immediately following the failure at the Broken Shore, the Horde war chief was gallivanting in Stormheim for her own purposes and the de facto leader of the Alliance's military was chasing her down to punish her. It isn't like the war took a break during Legion and peace reigned supreme. Hell, as players we're essentially representatives of the faction of our choice, and I can tell you for certain that aggression between the two never ceased throughout Legion

So I wouldn't quite say the aggression was out of the blue, nor would I discount how effective destroying your enemy's capacity to carry on a war can be.
    You're right. The tensions were simmering in the background and Sylvanas was up to no good in Stormheim. But it's more the aggression towards the Goblin workers I am talking about specifically. Hell the Alliance Assassin NPCS you kill are basically gloating in glee over getting to kill them.

Undermining your the supply line of your enemy is a viable strategy indeed. If you were actually at full war with each other. The factions are a stone's throw away from war and the Alliance seems to throw it.

All I am saying with this is. It seems strange and uncharactaristic for the Alliance to be the ones that are on the offensive.

Are US servers up? Wondering if the Embassies and Suramar changes are actually in and visible or just in the patch data but hidden/phased.

Noir head canon: Tyrande, confronting the Horde force assaulting Teldrassil:
    [arrogant mien] What, you're gonna make a fuzz over some dead *scoffs* Goblins?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    True. It's something different for the Alliance at least. But it seems sort of out of character to me
    It is out of character, one thing to be proactive, another to well just decide to attack the opposing faction. It's still not as stupid as being hostile during a demon invasion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

All I am saying with this is. It seems strange and uncharactaristic for the Alliance to be the ones that are on the offensive.
    It's another case of them wanting to show that things are "complex and multi-faceted". Bloody Garrosh killing the orc general who ordered the destruction of a night elf druid school, Alliance folks supposedly killing the civilians in Camp Tauraho, etc, etc, etc, all that stuff is there to convey the idea that things are "complex". Yes, this nearly always looks forced. Because it's Blizzard.

Yeah the Alliance really seems kick things off this time.

True. It's something different for the Alliance at least. But it seems sort of out of character to me.

You're right. The tensions were simmering in the background and Sylvanas was up to no good in Stormheim. But it's more the aggression towards the Goblin workers I am talking about specifically. Hell the Alliance Assassin NPCS you kill are basically gloating in glee over getting to kill them.

Undermining your the supply line of your enemy is a viable strategy indeed. If you were actually at full war with each other. The factions are a stone's throw away from war and the Alliance seems to throw it.

After Legion, it doesn't surprise me the Alliance is on the offensive though. The leaders have a bitter taste in their mouths, having lost Varian "due to the Horde", and Genn's bloodthirst for Sylvanas. Genn likes to influence Anduin's decisions. Not to mention, there could be some tie ins with Ilgynoth and his whispers about Anduin. *spooky fingers*

Well, with the Horde track record regarding WMD's, it's kinda expected that the Alliance wouldn't take the chance of allowing the Horde to get nukes first.

Also, in the Alliance's defense, I believe the quests just ask you to sabotage the shredders to slow down the Horde's operation while the Alliance tries to catch up. Unless I'm mistaken, you can do the quests without killing a single worker, thought most people will likely kill them because it's easier unless you are a stealthy/death-feigning class.

But anyway, after all that happened over the years, it really doesn't matter who shot first anymore. The only way war can be averted now is if one side surrended to the other entirely. Varian should have dismantled the Horde way back in SoO...
    Whatever...

No Allied Races, no play!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    No Allied Races, no play!
    Just wait for BfA then.
    Crimea is Ukraine!