10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

EU realms incompatible after 7.3.5 update

basically this:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2041171?page=2

So EU cannot play untill tomorrow? Well that sucks. If you havent done so yet: Do not update to 7.3.5!
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Mistakes happen. I don't think this has happened before in EU has it?

Support rep told me to close the app, kill the agent task then try a scan and repair. Will report back when it's done.

GM also says they are on it and will have it reverted soon. So I imagine you will be able to play in about the next hour or two.

It is sorted now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Mistakes happen. I don't think this has happened before in EU has it?

Support rep told me to close the app, kill the agent task then try a scan and repair. Will report back when it's done.

GM also says they are on it and will have it reverted soon.
    Yeah I'm running scan & repair now as well. Hope it helps.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Yeah I'm running scan & repair now as well. Hope it helps.
    Well apparently the poster above says it's sorted.

See. You weren't going to be without WoW until tomorrow.

My launcher says 7.3.2 still. dont know how you guys got the update, but I didnt, and I am EU player aswell...

Maybe they stopped the update, when they found out, that it doesnt work?
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

ye have the same issue. Made an account here after 13 years of reading these forums to give the warning. GG blizz

and it is sorted. they have a rollback of the patch if you reboot your launcher
    Last edited by Gummzi; 2018-01-16 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My client patched to 7.3.5 earlier, and just now repatched to 7.3.2, making it work again.

Mine just started updating out of nowhere 5mins ago,which would be around 5:40pm GMT+, patch seems to be around 3GB? Only caught it half way at ~1.6GB left, oh well had nothing left to farm either way.

And apparently if you close Bnet and relaunch it downloads 7.3.2 again, ah blizzard <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I logged on this morning like "Holy shit we getting patch day the same time as America". Logs in and every realm listed as 'incompatible' lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-01-16 at 03:50 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Maybe they stopped the update, when they found out, that it doesnt work?
    Possibly, but I just got it pushed to my launcher and now I cannot login, so nothing has been fixed really, there is no way to downgrade the launcher/client.

Edit: Blizzard: So this should be resolved, you may need to close the game and app again and restart it but after a small update you should be back on 7.3.2 and able to connect.
    Last edited by atlantez; 2018-01-16 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantez View Post
    Possibly, but I just got it pushed to my launcher and now I cannot login, so nothing has been fixed really, there is no way to downgrade the launcher/client.
    Close the launcher, start task manager and close Blizzard update manager (if it is running) and then restart the launcher it should then re-download the old patch.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantez View Post

Edit: Blizzard: So this should be resolved, you may need to close the game and app again and restart it but after a small update you should be back on 7.3.2 and able to connect.
    Maybe they are sending out the updates in waves, I still havent been upgraded, or maybe its something to do with time zones.
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

You shouldn't have been able to update to 7.3.5 anyways. EU is getting the patch tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    basically this:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2041171?page=2

So EU cannot play untill tomorrow? Well that sucks. If you havent done so yet: Do not update to 7.3.5!
    No, we can't play until tomorrow I believe. It is common for EU to have to wait another half a day.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, we can't play until tomorrow I believe. It is common for EU to have to wait another half a day.
    Tonight I played just fine for three solid hours until now, both on EU Silvermoon and EU Draenor. Only unusual thing I noticed was a slight queue at login, but both these realms are high pop, though. EU Maintenance is scheduled until tomorrow at 11AM, for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    Tonight I played just fine for three solid hours until now, both on EU Silvermoon and EU Draenor. Only unusual thing I noticed was a slight queue at login, but both these realms are high pop, though. EU Maintenance is scheduled until tomorrow at 11AM, for now.
    I meant playing the patch, it doesn't deploy until later.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..