Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Step 1: Have an alt with 13/14 HC save
    Step 2: List a group in dungeon finder
    Step 3: Turn on auto inv
    Step 4: Log your character you want to farm on
    Step 5: Apply to your own group
    Step 6: Enter SoO, pull the last mobs to Garrosh to skip the roleplay
    Step 7: Kill the trash standing at Garrosh
    Step 8: Kill Garrosh and leave the party before last phase to get teleported out. (I usually leave at 50% in phase 2)
    Step 9: When outside, log your alt and repeat the process.

You can extend the lock every week with your alt.
    I have done some farming..
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/stormscale/B%C3%A4rs%C3%A4rken/simple
    Lots of pages to go through but does this still work?

Damn I didn't expect this post to be so big haha. There seem to be a couple of people who got the Tusks after I started this post, so congrats to them! and good luck to those who are still farming it like me! (I just started farming again and im at 54 kills)

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post
    Yes it does, good luck bud!

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight boys, it'll happen
    Thx! It give me strength to continue to farm them! And was happy for you and the others who got the tusk after so many many tries :^)

- - - Updated - - -

820, still at it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Morgorr View Post
    Thx! It give me strength to continue to farm them! And was happy for you and the others who got the tusk after so many many tries :^)

- - - Updated - - -

820, still at it :/
    Godspeed sir!
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

I used to do this, haven't in a long time, but nothing has changed that would lead me to believe it doesn't still work.

with the new scaling will mythic and heroic change the ability to solo soo? what do you guys think?

I'm kinda hoping they just allow us to skip to the last boss or even just to Paragons at least at some point sort of like they have done with other longer raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkery View Post
    with the new scaling will mythic and heroic change the ability to solo soo? what do you guys think?
    It's a raid instance and should be unaffected by the level scaling. The level scaling is just for leveling/questing in those specified zones.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'm kinda hoping they just allow us to skip to the last boss or even just to Paragons at least at some point sort of like they have done with other longer raids.
    The whole methodology described ad-nausem in this thread is to utilize your own existing lockout.

Skipping to the garrosh/kalaxxi encounters wouldn't help you repeatedly farm this, unless of course you're just doing it just once per week per toon.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

[QUOTE=Drtydeeds;48674590]It's a raid instance and should be unaffected by the level scaling. The level scaling is just for leveling/questing in those specified zones.

Unfortunately after rereading the patch notes it is applying to raid bosses as well. Only thing currently listed is increased health pools but no mention of increase in damage output at this time.

@Varkery

Good catch, I didn't see that in the patch notes published on the front page of MMOC, but rather in a subsequent post/discussion about it.

It will be interesting to see how this affects xmog farming in old instances etc as well.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

@Varkery

Good catch, I didn't see that in the patch notes published on the front page of MMOC, but rather in a subsequent post/discussion about it.

It will be interesting to see how this affects xmog farming in old instances etc as well.
    Shouldn't affect it at all, last time I killed him he died so fast I'm not sure he ever even actually attacked me. Even doubling his HP won't make up for it.

Deleted
    Soon near 900 kills, still nothing! Wanted to know what were you doing when you were farming (double screen? looking something? Focusing on the farm?) and what were your mental state? For the ones who actuallly got the tusk, did you feel it before dropping or what is just random? I don't know, whatever i do, i don't feel they will ever drop

The whole methodology described ad-nausem in this thread is to utilize your own existing lockout.

Skipping to the garrosh/kalaxxi encounters wouldn't help you repeatedly farm this, unless of course you're just doing it just once per week per toon.
    There's a way to do this more than once per week per toon?

Deleted
    Mythic is irrelavent for this question, but regarding Heroic... im wondering is it better to go with Personal Loot which is 1 item out of maybe 7 on loot table? or for 3 drops out of a possible 24? with group loot.... hmmm..... sucks they fixed the old way of farming this as even then it was still taking most people 500-1000 kills to get... le sigh!

P.S no i never got to do so :P
    Last edited by mmoc65e8ccf4f2; 2018-01-16 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    Mythic is irrelavent for this question, but regarding Heroic... im wondering is it better to go with Personal Loot which is 1 item out of maybe 7 on loot table? or for 3 drops out of a possible 24? with group loot.... hmmm..... sucks they fixed the old way of farming this as even then it was still taking most people 500-1000 kills to get... le sigh!

P.S no i never got to do so :P

Oh & DrtyDeeds - when you got them it was on HC yes? also... Group Loot or Personal?

Just starting to "farm" these this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    There's a way to do this more than once per week per toon?
    Yes.

On this very page of the thread you have people posting about high kill counts. Furthermore, instructions how to do so are detailed multiple times throughout the thread.

One such place is Here

You will need Warforged Seals if you're going to do more than one kill a week on a toon, so make note of that. I personally recommend farming the coins from the frogs on Timeless Isle.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

can you post another link on directions how to do this? your previous post 404'ed for me