Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I am laughing harder at the fact that the president is 6'3'' and 239 pounds which would conveniently put him .1 away from being considered overweight...
    There's no way he's only 239 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That's what the doctor reported today...I turned it off at that point because I knew we were headed into some North Korea propaganda at that point and looking at the bullet points I wasn't wrong.

Yeah, he is pretty fat for 239 pounds.

That's what the doctor reported today...I turned it off at that point because I knew we were headed into some North Korea propaganda at that point and looking at the bullet points I wasn't wrong.
    Yeah, I call bullshit.

Yeah, I call bullshit.
    Well considering hes been 6'2'' for years its pretty obvious they flubbed the numbers a bit so the media wouldn't go on and on about him being overweight. I don't agree with how BMI works but considering how thin skinned the president is its probably for the best.

I still find it ironic that in the thread about "why we support trump" someone pointed out that he voted for Trump because people shouldn't be PC about things like obese people and we should call people fat without dancing around the issue...then stuff like this happens...

239 actually might not be that far off if he has absolutely no muscle mass, and that wouldn't be a shock given that he doesn't exercise, rides golf carts instead of walking, and looked like he had serious difficulty carrying average stuff during those Texas storm events. So shave off at least 20 pounds of muscle mass that typical adult men have, and he could probably pack a lot of fat into 240 pounds.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Same. I thought it was pretty clearly a more polite way of saying "With the amount of bullshit he eats, I'm very surprised he's made it to 71 without severe health problems".
    Lol! My grandmother was overweight, dipped snuff and her main hobby was laying in bed watching TV. Until she was 92 , before she broke her hip, she walked to town to do her own grocery shopping and died when she was 95. Have to admit, this topic and the reaction of most to it, is very entertaining for some good chuckles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    239 actually might not be that far off if he has absolutely no muscle mass, and that wouldn't be a shock given that he doesn't exercise, rides golf carts instead of walking, and looked like he had serious difficulty carrying average stuff during those Texas storm events. So shave off at least 20 pounds of muscle mass that typical adult men have, and he could probably pack a lot of fat into 240 pounds.
    Yeah, I’m 6’8 and was as low as 215 lbs in my 20s... my shoulders were still massive... my waste was size 38. I don’t know about muscle mass... I didn’t frequent gyms, but did a lot of manual labor in my teens.

Edit: 38, not 42... I remember talking shit about that Sinfeld episode where he scratched off the size of his pants and how it was impossible to go lower than 36 for me. In case it’s not obvious, my waste has not seen sizes in 30s, in over a decade.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-17 at 12:11 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

>_<

Seriously, this is getting to Kim Jong-Un levels of demigod propaganda stupidity. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Like I said I hate BMI but even with the 10 lbs added to the camera hes more in the 260-270 range. I just find it odd that hes basically been 6'2'' for years and now hes 6'3'' and it seems like the only reason they did that was 239 at 6'3'' is above average but 239 at 6'2'' is overweight. It just makes it seem like they changed it to prevent the media narrative of them replaying over and over that he is overweight and the twitter storm that will go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    >_<

Seriously, this is getting to Kim Jong-Un levels of demigod propaganda stupidity. >_<
    The first thing I thought, was wondering what Trump’s golf score is.

Remember, Trump and Kim have a lot in common. Both born into wealth they didn’t earn, while boasting about their superiority as a result. There are interviews with Trump, where he keeps talking about his superior genes. Every time I watch him do it, I cannot help but think that the guy believes financial inheritance is genetic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    you're saying a known liar has managed to stay on as the white house doctor for 3 administrations now? did he lie on Obama's exams?

the 200 year comment was most likely hyperbole.
    Or, maybe, he didn't have to lie while he was with Obama - however Dumbass Donnie threatened to fire him if he didn't give a glowing review that's above normal human health.

You seriously think that's above Dumb-Dumb Donnie Dump to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said I hate BMI but even with the 10 lbs added to the camera hes more in the 260-270 range. I just find it odd that hes basically been 6'2'' for years and now hes 6'3'' and it seems like the only reason they did that was 239 at 6'3'' is above average but 239 at 6'2'' is overweight. It just makes it seem like they changed it to prevent the media narrative of them replaying over and over that he is overweight and the twitter storm that will go with it.
    Which sucks... Clinton’s burger addiction, was one of the most fun flaws the guy had. I miss the times when the big story of the month, is cameras catching Clinton’s healthy jogging... resulting with him at a Burger King.

Iam amazed he didnt turn round and say that he also has a 12 inch cock and can last all night!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Or it could be he is old and is shrinking. Which does happen as you get older. 71 is getting up there.
    Actually they gave him an inch. Like I said I hate the concept of BMI but it seems like they gave him an inch to prevent a media overblown story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or it could be he is old and is shrinking. Which does happen as you get older. 71 is getting up there.
    The problem is that he grew an inch at 71... you are not helping Trump here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    Iam amazed he didnt turn round and say that he also has a 12 inch cock and can last all night!
    He saves those for primaries debates.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be he is shrinking. We do lose height as we age. 71 is getting up there. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/bo...-with-age.html
    Going from 6’2 to 6’3... is the opposite of shrinking...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually they gave him an inch. Like I said I hate the concept of BMI but it seems like they gave him an inch to prevent a media overblown story.
    Ahh. Sorry , misunderstood. Maybe he has been 6' 4" for a while. lol.

I also see I made a double post. This forum acts up some time or it lag. I refreshed it and it still did not show any of my post. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Going from 6’2 to 6’3... is the opposite of shrinking...
    wait... are they saying he actually GREW taller as well? o_O

At 71?

....>_<

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Jesus F@$king Christ, did Trump write this crap? Yes I know his doctor actually said it but it sounds like something Trump paid him to say.

He's also declaring that Trump is in great health with changes made to his diet but how many people actually believe the 71 year old man child well known for his love of junk food is actually in great health?
    Clintons doctor said she was in great health as well. I believe neither.