Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwncakee View Post
    they should learn to do maintenance during night time...
    People have lives, you know that right? Family to get home to, yea?

you guys wanted classic, well here's classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    whenever wow nerds dont get their daily fix they usually say mean or unreasonable things

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    There was one time they did award playtime for downtime. I think it was after 2.2.0 It was measly, a day or 4, the servers were jacked up for a week. I don't think you'll be seeing it again. XD
    They gave us 3 days for the WoD issues.

And this Maintenance isn't really that bad, people bring up how long they have been doing, but you can't rush it too much. Still better then FFXIV patching, half the time that's 24 hrs of downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavein View Post
    Reading comprehension! He was saying fix the time of which they apply the updates. Not that they needed to fix the way they update or how it can take extra time.
    Ya what is with this time lol???

Seems ideal to me from like 2-4 AM on, or something like that.

Who DOESN'T agree lol, and if so, why???!!!
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    you guys wanted classic, well here's classic.

- - - Updated - - -

whenever wow nerds dont get their daily fix they usually say mean or unreasonable things
    WoW has been down since this morning. I demand a refund and some compensation, like free gear or a free max level boost.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ESO it is then.

This is very narrow minded thinking. There are certainly barriers to the format, but it will eventually be the way we enjoy games, and a lot of other entertainment. Thinking VR will die is a misguided thought.
    Yeah because it totally didn't flop the first time it got shoved down everyone's throat right?

Bet you think Bitcoin is the future of currency too eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    Ya what is with this time lol???

Seems ideal to me from like 2-4 AM on, or something like that.

Who DOESN'T agree lol, and if so, why???!!!
    I assume it's because they have a work schedule and this is not it. Though I've worked many a job where we had to come in once in a while to do something off hours. but it's certainly up to them as to when they patch. I would think it would make more sense if they say started at 3 am pst or something. No big deal, but that's when I would start it if it were up to me

This is very narrow minded thinking. There are certainly barriers to the format, but it will eventually be the way we enjoy games, and a lot of other entertainment. Thinking VR will die is a misguided thought.
    If that's the case then I'm screwed. VR is a very expensive road to motion sickness and vomiting in my case.

I'll stick with WoW in particular never being a candidate for that crappy format.

VR is gay

Why are we talking about VR here?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I even have a buddy who lost a real-life-money bet because he was so sure Firelands would be unplayable on launch day. I can't remember which one but I want to say there's only been like one major patch that was just completely broken all day launch day since then.
    The last time I can remember that happening was when Cata first dropped.

NA LOL!!!

IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS IMO OK!!!

NOT IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BLIZZ LOL!!!

BLIZZ IS TRYING TO PINKY AND THE BRAIN TAKE OVER THE VIDEO GAME UNIVERSE, OK LOL!!!

LET'S BE HONEST!!!

And that's all good, and I am not judging them, believe me, and they aren't doing ANYTHING wrong by being amazing.

BUT....here is the important part, that ya, in the context of trying to dominate the video game world, WHICH THEY ARE, there is no room for such things lol, and are you kidding me??

Do you have any idea how much MONEY is involved with Blizzard lol???

That is a company that should have a NIGHT CREW if I EVER seen one lol.

That's like the US Navy (which I was part of btw) not having a night crew or something AND JUST LIKE WITH BLIZZ, IT'S INTERNATIONAL EVEN LOL!!!

THE DAMN SUN......NEVER SETS ON BLIZZ OK!!!!

And you are talking of people and their families lol???

Hire more people lol???

Hire NIGHT CREW PEOPLE WHO DO UPDATES????

Do you NOT want to Pinky and The Brain the video game industry there Blizz???

There is simply no rest for those at the top Blizzard, since everyone else is then always gonna be nipping at your heels!!!

Believe me.....I know lol.....as I 1v5 botting Frost Mages FROM RES who have two healers on them!!!!

There is no rest for Speedy either OK......and I am tired YO.....believe me......
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2018-01-16 at 11:24 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

We're incredibly privileged and lucky to be complaining that we can't play on a maintenance day.

IMO, those days should just be dead days and reimburse everyone just like they did for WOD.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    -big wall of wtf-
    I thought conspiracy theory stuff wasn't allowed?

My only hope is that the patch doesn't break anything else in game. Remember when patch 7.2.5 came out? (I think it was this one). And Elisande was unkillable cause of invisible rings lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    VR is gay

Why are we talking about VR here?
    It was mentioned as a reason for blizzard to update something or other, I wasn't really paying attention. All I said was that VR will eventually be the way we consume video games, some movies and television, etc. It's just not there yet.

People probably though sound in film, or colour t.v's were "gay" when they came out. Thing is things change, technology becomes more advanced, and by the way so does language. Perhaps use another word for your slander purposes.

"We’re completely changing how leveling and loot works, plus that one bag we said we'd never change because of how much hardcoding it was involved with. Turns out, we may need another hour."

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    VR will be dead tech again by 2020 unless they can somehow lower the financial entry barrier to not involve $500 headsets and then a ridiculous rig to support it.

The average person isn't taking a $600 risk just so he can walk around a VR chat room posing as a 13 year old anime girl.
    "This new and expensive technology will die if it doesn't become cheaper as time goes on"

Do you know how technology works?

prolly, but if you know something that big is coming out. been playing other MMO's where maintenance was during night or early morning. anyway we are used to extended maintenance since 2005 ! let play cookie clicker.